• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    So glad to hear some good news
    Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    That's AWESOME news Bree!!! Such a relief for you
    Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    *huggles Bree* Good news about your dad. Fingers crossed for the surgery.
    Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    Bree I'm so glad to hear about your dad! I mean it's not great but it's not bad either... *hugs* *virtual kick in the cancer* Stupid thing.
    Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    That's good!
    Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    *huggles* Keeping him and you in my thoughts.
    Originally posted by Estrela View Post
    Bree - any more good news? I'm hoping it comes in threes too.
    Thanks everyone. Dad will be getting his carotid arteries checked on the 25th (he passed out after the biopsy so they want to make sure nothing is blocked) and if all is well they will schedule surgery to remove the cancer ASAP. Will keep you posted.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    And hey look!

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...mmajorwood.jpg

(Don't care it's not a pretty sig, it's true! :-P )

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    *waves to all the returning Woohoos* Looking forward to some interesting stories and some picture you know I needz to see the pictures

Heh... I wonder if that information will stop the insanity or make it worse. :-p
    Oh! It will definitely make it worse.

Waaaaay too late to start pretending innocence - they've seen the truth :-D

Please please PLEASE don't all start getting paranoid!

They like us just the way we are

Oh, here's the pic we had taken with THE AWESOME AMANDA TAPPING!!!

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...-WooHoopic.jpg

I think my scanner has turned us all a little pinker than we really are
    Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Right...my pics are up on Picasa web albums. You can view them by day...

PLEASE NOTE...As the Woohoos can testify, I spent a lot of time and effort taking these photos (well, the Amanda ones anyway - I'm sure the Cocktail party ones were rather effortless for one reason or another ), anyway, and I really really wood appreciate they not be snurched away and used for any wicked purposes.

Where it comes to artworking that's fine, a credit wood be nice but I know it's often hard to remember where pics came from! *huggles everyone* Enjoy!!!

The Pre-pre Party
    The Woohoo Cocktail Party
    AT5 - Day 1
    AT5 - Day 2

:-D
    *runz to look at pix*
    *runz back in*

It's true! It's true!

Spoiler:
    The hair IS amazing!

The black jeans and boots ain't too bad either.

Aaaaaaand on that note:
    It's my second year of wedded...um...bliss. Yeah, that's it...bliss.

*runz*
    sigpic

Comment

I LOVE seeing all those pictures! Seems like you guys had a lot of fun! Hopefully one day...I'll be there...(and I'm already saying that ever since AT2 )

must say best picture that accurately presents Jumble is the one where she is holding two wine glasses...*runz*
      sigpic

Comment

Ok, just GOT to share this.........

I asked Amanda to sign the book that Bekki made for me last year...
        http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...igned-book.jpg

*sniffles*
        Awwwwwwww! That is so sweet. *huggles Amanda and Jumble*

Forgot to say: Thanks for the awesome pix Sarai and Dee!
        Also, *hugs Nad* I respectfully refuse to kick today seeing as it's my Anniversary and all but I am with you in spirit.
        sigpic

Comment

It's nearly midnight here, so Woodnight woohoos.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            I LOVE seeing all those pictures! Seems like you guys had a lot of fun! Hopefully one day...I'll be there...(and I'm already saying that ever since AT2 )

must say best picture that accurately presents Jumble is the one where she is holding two wine glasses...*runz*
            Yes, that's right! I was on waitress duty, handing out glasses of wine to the WooHoos before taking the occasional sip myself

Comment

Teehee not sure anyone believes you Jumble

I'm off to try and get an early night. See you all tomorrow Woohoos *huggles* and glad you liked the pics

Comment

PLEASE NOTE...As the Woohoos can testify, I spent a lot of time and effort taking these photos (well, the Amanda ones anyway - I'm sure the Cocktail party ones were rather effortless for one reason or another ), anyway, and I really really wood appreciate they not be snurched away and used for any wicked purposes.

Where it comes to artworking that's fine, a credit wood be nice but I know it's often hard to remember where pics came from! *huggles everyone* Enjoy!!!

The Pre-pre Party
                AT5 - Day 1
                AT5 - Day 2

I LOVE THEM!!!! They're amazing!
                I was gonna just quick look, post and then really look at them later... but I got so into looking at them that the time ran away. Oh the memories. You got some great, fantastic shots!

*squee*
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Teehee not sure anyone believes you Jumble
                  Why not? When have you ever known me to lie??

I'm off to try and get an early night. See you all tomorrow Woohoos *huggles* and glad you liked the pics
                  I need to sleep too, if I can get my brain to stop fizzing

WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

*huggles Martin*

Comment

I'm about to lapse into a coma. As absofreakinglutely awesome as this weekend was, I have never slept so poorly in my entire life. Well except for the year those horrid cops lived above me, but between Con-squee and far-too-abundant nerves, I'm hoping to sleep well tonight in a little B&B in North Finchly. Seriously who knew that meeting Amanda would make me more nervous than singing in front of 2400 people live that was a nationally broadcasted event??? Super silly of me, I know. But *shrug*. Maybe I won't be so nervous next time. She is truly lovely.

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    *falls in*

I'm home I'm home! I have mixed feelings about that... I'm glad to be home, yet I want to be back there too.

I'm gonna support Jumble's statement:

AMANDA TOTALLY ROCKS!

As for the Woohoo's... yeah, they're alright. I guess.

Kidding.

Amazing group of people, and I've enjoyed spending time with each and every one of you! (((massive hug)))) Can't wait to meet more of you!!!!!!! ...and that just makes me wonder what wood happen if we were ALL IN ONE PLACE AT THE SAME TIME...

*images of Armageddon pops in* Yeah, it would be great!

As Josi said, the rest of you have been there in spirit or in doll(s)

Amanda was very very sweet to all of us, I have to say that I'm totally blown away by her nature, even though I expected it I wasn't prepared.

...iz gonna pass out soon.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Dee)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) <3 you.

Glad you are home safe.

1. And OMG I actually did hug Amanda
                    *faints*

2. Awww *feels emotional too*
                    *squishy huggles Sarai more*

3. And can't wait for the pics Loving the ones Sil's put up on facebook already
                    1. I know!

2. I will admit to being rather teary and emotiony today.

3. I'm not Syl's FB friend. Gotta find her. In fact, I don't think I'm any of your FB friends. Better remedy that ASAP.

Being hugged by Martin on the other hand........ HUGE BIG DEAL!!!! Just you wait until you meet HIM! Trust me, Jack/RDA will become a distant memory

Thanks for sharing Sarai! I'm going to snerch my Carter jacket ones for FB if that's okay. *huggles you*

I can't believe I really, finally met y'all this weekend. FINALLY. YAY. *huggles*

A couple of pics below here (what I won in the auction, and my finished Steampunk Jedi costume):
                    Spoiler:

Auction WIN! YAY!

Costume:

I'm planning on doing a blog entry on this weekend and an LJ con report soon. Just can't quite get my head around it tonight

xoxo
                    MoB
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

WoodNight WooHoos! I should go to bed, too... I should. I'm practically asleep sitting here.

*huggles you all*
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Oh, beautiful woohoos!! *huge squishy huggles*

The con sounds truly amazing!!! Amanda is one heckity heck of a super lady!!! *huggles Amanda...and the hair...can one huggle hair?*

So glady ou all had such an amazing time together and with Amanda! The simple, wonderful pleasures that fandom bring, eh?

Thanks for taking my dollie along, naughty girl! Look at her in those desserts I feel like a part of me was there with you all

Really though, your reports have literally had me happy dancing around my bedroom. What a stunning weekend! I feel all teary just having read it all. Such loving accounts of eachother *huggles woohoos so squishy tightly*

Beautiful, friends! Just beautiful!

*runs off to uni*

xo

Edit: Oh wait! MoB - your costume looks AMAZING!!!! and Sarai, your pictures are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

The Pre-pre Party
                          AT5 - Day 1
                          AT5 - Day 2

Awesome pics
                          Loved the ones from the closing ceremony as I had to miss that I took my ailing family home (and promised that I would not try and take them with me again... ever )

Comment

Welcome home Dee, glad you're back safely! And I know what you mean about Amanda - I thought I was prepared for how amazing she is, but I really really wasn't. She's a truly incredible person.

Plus she's an honourary Woohoo, so she must be awesome

What she said and then some. Especially the bit about the hair.

And, yes, she is. She can be The Totally Awesome Hair Woohoo. We can put that on next year's badges deeleyboppers/sashes.

BTW #1, Wendy, thank you for the great badges. They are magnificant and just about as perfectly encapsulating the spirit of woohooness to a tee.- yes right down to the emergency repeair kit (although I might make a small case that duct tape would have been more appropriate ). I think you're now official Woohoo's on tour merchandise creator.

BTW #2, Josi, I think you need to tell everyone just how you found out Amanda has seen this thread. Seeing as you actually managed some form of coherent speaking whilst stood in front of her while I merely crumbled into complete fangirly, mushy, squishy silence. It was that or flood the place, huh!

Aw wonderful weekend. I met so many awesome people. Faces and hugs to names and all that. And yep, every Woohoo bet there there or not is awesome. Oh how many people cam eup to us and said "Oh so you're the woohoos then? I lurk and I think you guys are crazy - that's crazy in a good way..."

We are officially crazy in a good way folks.

Amanda did indeed kick of the con by asking where the woohoos are. That was awesome.
                            She did indeed agree to pose with Bekkidoll for the photoshoot - given how naughty bekkidoll had been, that was incredibly gracious of her. She did indeed ooze grace and warmth from every single itty bitty pore, and give the most amazing huggles...

... although, actually (sorry Amanda) Dee's huggles are better. Well, they just are!

Being hugged by Martin on the other hand........ HUGE BIG DEAL!!!! : D Just you wait until you meet HIM! Trust me, Jack/RDA will become a distant memory
                            Jack who?

Yes, that's right! I was on waitress duty, handing out glasses of wine to the WooHoos before taking the occasional sip myself

Yes... quite.

Thanks Sarai and Dee and all the other woohoos who took pictures and are sharing them now. I was too dumb to remember to take the camera the first day and then, on seeing how amazing your stuff was figured I'd quit while behind for the second day so left it to those with skill.

*huggles Nad* begone ikkyness, begone.

*huggles Bree and Char* Happy anniversary! (ok, did I read that right and it is your anniversary today? )

*huggles LJ* Coz I see her lurking down there.

*huggles babancat* I'm going to tattoo "leave family AT HOME!" on the back fo your hand 'k?

*huggles Jann* well, just coz I can.

And on that note, Woodnight Woohoos.
                            Last edited by Cagranosalis; 14 February 2011, 04:49 PM. Reason: Bah, you know, you're gonna have to live with the typos and grammar mistakes on this one!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              I'm about to lapse into a coma. As absofreakinglutely awesome as this weekend was, I have never slept so poorly in my entire life. Well except for the year those horrid cops lived above me, but between Con-squee and far-too-abundant nerves, I'm hoping to sleep well tonight in a little B&B in North Finchly. Seriously who knew that meeting Amanda would make me more nervous than singing in front of 2400 people live that was a nationally broadcasted event??? Super silly of me, I know. But *shrug*. Maybe I won't be so nervous next time. She is truly lovely.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Dee)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) <3 you.

Glad you are home safe.

1. I know!

2. I will admit to being rather teary and emotiony today.

3. I'm not Syl's FB friend. Gotta find her. In fact, I don't think I'm any of your FB friends. Better remedy that ASAP.

Thanks for sharing Sarai! I'm going to snerch my Carter jacket ones for FB if that's okay. *huggles you*

I can't believe I really, finally met y'all this weekend. FINALLY. YAY. *huggles*

A couple of pics below here (what I won in the auction, and my finished Steampunk Jedi costume):
                              Spoiler:

I'm planning on doing a blog entry on this weekend and an LJ con report soon. Just can't quite get my head around it tonight

xoxo
                              MoB
                              Sounds like an awesome weekend. Pics are wonderful and AT looks great. Glad all had a safe a fun weekend. ((Hugs))
                              sigpic

Comment

Aaaaaargh! Multi-quote is screwing around again

Bekki - yes, Bekkidoll had a thoroughly good time and kept the rest of the WooHoos very busy trying to keep her under control/out of trouble Makes me wonder how we wood have coped if the real you had been there

Babancat - soooooo pleased to have finally met you And yes, next time leave the family behind Such a shame they weren't able to enjoy their trip

Cags - You're not alone in being struck dumb by Amanda on first meeting, I'm sure I never said a word to her at the TSE Meet&Greet Mind you, I had just minutes earlier been shocked into a meltedpuddleofsilence by the Awesome Martinhug

Actually, I feel a bit guilty now because every conversation I had with Amanda at AT5 was centred on Martin (yes, I know, quelle surprise ) and I really didn't let her know how overjoyed I was to see her again and witness once more what a truly beautiful lady she is, both inside and out. It was so sweet of her to not only acknowledge us WooHoos but also to draw everyone's attention to us the way she did and make us all feel so very special *hugs her* I lost count of how many people came up to me and said "Are you Jumble?" or "You must be Jumble!" and I got hugged to bits by sooooo many awesome people We also found out who a lot of our lurkers are

So if you're lurking Amanda, THANK YOU for giving us such a wonderful experience and for being your truly lovely self And..... er..... you don't have to tell Martin everything that we WooHoos said and did at AT5

I was just showing little Jess some of the pics....... I think she wants the Bekkidoll
                                Last edited by Jumble; 15 February 2011, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X