The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genius!!! Definitely the safest place to be

OMG! It's just occurred to me to wonder which of my sigs were rotating when he lurked.........

*runs off to edit sig rotator in case there's still time to rescue myself*

*looks at 'location'*

Oh well, like I said it's toooo late now

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        Popping in from my new hotel to squishy massive huggle all the woohoos. Meeting you guys this weekend was totally the highlight of my year so far. I am totally in love with you all. I think I made more new friends this weekend than in the last 15 years combined. Wow. You guys rock!

I took lots and lots and lots of photos, and promise to share. But now I'm off to explore London with some more new friends. Who made the most new friends this weekend? I think it was me! <3
        I still don't have more words beyond babbly-gushing about how awesome it is. I looooooved meeting you all!

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        I suspect the broccoli smoke is getting through to them somehow.

*runs away*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        *extra extra squishy huggles Josi*

*feels emotional*

Just going through the pics now...
        *squeaks*

I've been feeling emotional all afternoon, just quietly.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Yeah, and didn't she show us all up? She got very very drunk, scoffed all the Anderson's desserts that we took with us and generally made a nuisance of herself the whole weekend

Good thing Amanda is so AWESOME! She tolerated Bekki's antics and even agreed to hold her for the photo

We've pretty much been apologising for her ever since

Ok, why have you all gone quiet? Did I scare you all off?

I'm trying to do a quick vid of the WooHoos' pre-AT5 party...... all those desserts being tried for the first/second/third/fourth/times........ Cags licking out the bowls

Ben doing his best to get me to go and dance with him

And me having the good sense to stay behind the camera
        I can't wait to see this video...

*squishy huggles*
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*sniff sniff*
          *is not emotional at all...*
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Grrr.....I hate Picasa

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              *sniff sniff*
              *is not emotional at all...*
              *huggles*

Grrr.....I hate Picasa
              What's Picasa? *hugs*
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*falls in*

I'm home I'm home! I have mixed feelings about that... I'm glad to be home, yet I want to be back there too.

I'm gonna support Jumble's statement:

AMANDA TOTALLY ROCKS!

As for the Woohoo's... yeah, they're alright. I guess.

Kidding.

Amazing group of people, and I've enjoyed spending time with each and every one of you! (((massive hug)))) Can't wait to meet more of you!!!!!!! ...and that just makes me wonder what wood happen if we were ALL IN ONE PLACE AT THE SAME TIME...

*images of Armageddon pops in* Yeah, it would be great!

As Josi said, the rest of you have been there in spirit or in doll(s)

Amanda was very very sweet to all of us, I have to say that I'm totally blown away by her nature, even though I expected it I wasn't prepared.

...iz gonna pass out soon.
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Today sucked and it must go away!
                  *kicks today*

*hugs WooHoos*
                  *Fistpumps for the AT5 gangers*
                  Love that pic!

What? Are you in some way suggesting that my intentions towards Martin are icky??? That's just .... wrong

Soo.....

Is now a good time to tell you that both Martin and Amanda lurk on the thread?

*waves to guests*

''Icky'' is defined by your intentions!

And as for that other thing... I for one have no shame. I will never have to face them, so all accidental oopsies I make, will taint your collective conto.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*kicks today with Nad*

*huggles Dee* Glad you got home safe

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    What's Picasa? *hugs*
                    The web hosting system I'm using for the pics. It suuuucks.

Comment

*hugs Dee*
                      I miss you guys so much! *sniff*

*kicks today for Nad*

I hope the web hosting system works for you! *kicks that too*
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        I still don't have more words beyond babbly-gushing about how awesome it is. I looooooved meeting you all!

*squeaks*

I've been feeling emotional all afternoon, just quietly.

I can't wait to see this video...

*squishy huggles*
                        It could take a while, I'm currently fielding phonecalls from daughters, potential employers and people just asking 'Where have you beeeeeen all week-end????'

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Today sucked and it must go away!
                        *kicks today*

*hugs WooHoos*
                        *Fistpumps for the AT5 gangers*
                        Love that pic!

''Icky'' is defined by your intentions!
                        Not true!!! When have you ever heard me make improper suggestions about Martin??

Or his tool.......

Um......

And as for that other thing... I for one have no shame. I will never have to face them, so all accidental oopsies I make, will taint your collective conto.
                        There is no shame for any of us. They think we're funny and cute

Ok........ they think we're hilarious...... I added the 'cute'

*waves to Dee and Sil* Glad you got home safe

Comment

*hugs Nad* for sucky day

You're seriously saying that given the opportunity you woodn't join the rest of the WooHoos to go and meet Martin and Amanda?

And you call yourself a WooHoo....... *shakes head in despair*

Comment

I was just winding everybody up and was going to make a retraction....... too late now, the news is out
                            D'oh

Oh well... didn't hurt

I'm hoping it will just keep us all posting as we always have, because apparently they find us hilarious
                            Absolutely
                            *squishy huggles Martin and Amanda*

And OMG I actually did hug Amanda
                            *faints*

*extra extra squishy huggles Josi*

*feels emotional*

Just going through the pics now...
                            Awww *feels emotional too*
                            *squishy huggles Sarai more*

And can't wait for the pics Loving the ones Sil's put up on facebook already

Genius!!! Definitely the safest place to be

OMG! It's just occurred to me to wonder which of my sigs were rotating when he lurked.........

*runs off to edit sig rotator in case there's still time to rescue myself*

*looks at 'location'*

Oh well, like I said it's toooo late now

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            *falls in*

I'm home I'm home! I have mixed feelings about that... I'm glad to be home, yet I want to be back there too.

I'm gonna support Jumble's statement:

AMANDA TOTALLY ROCKS!

As for the Woohoo's... yeah, they're alright. I guess.

Kidding.

Amazing group of people, and I've enjoyed spending time with each and every one of you! (((massive hug)))) Can't wait to meet more of you!!!!!!! ...and that just makes me wonder what wood happen if we were ALL IN ONE PLACE AT THE SAME TIME...

*images of Armageddon pops in* Yeah, it would be great!

As Josi said, the rest of you have been there in spirit or in doll(s)

Amanda was very very sweet to all of us, I have to say that I'm totally blown away by her nature, even though I expected it I wasn't prepared.

...iz gonna pass out soon.
                            Welcome home Dee, glad you're back safely! And I know what you mean about Amanda - I thought I was prepared for how amazing she is, but I really really wasn't. She's a truly incredible person.

Plus she's an honourary Woohoo, so she must be awesome
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              D'oh

Oh well... didn't hurt

Absolutely
                              *squishy huggles Martin and Amanda*

And OMG I actually did hug Amanda
                              *faints*
                              Oh I've hugged her lots of times, it's no big deal........

Being hugged by Martin on the other hand........ HUGE BIG DEAL!!!! Just you wait until you meet HIM! Trust me, Jack/RDA will become a distant memory

Awww *feels emotional too*
                              *squishy huggles Sarai more*

And can't wait for the pics Loving the ones Sil's put up on facebook already

Welcome home Dee, glad you're back safely! And I know what you mean about Amanda - I thought I was prepared for how amazing she is, but I really really wasn't. She's a truly incredible person.

Plus she's an honourary Woohoo, so she must be awesome
                              *runs off to FB*

Comment

Right...my pics are up on Picasa web albums. You can view them by day...

PLEASE NOTE...As the Woohoos can testify, I spent a lot of time and effort taking these photos (well, the Amanda ones anyway - I'm sure the Cocktail party ones were rather effortless for one reason or another ), anyway, and I really really wood appreciate they not be snurched away and used for any wicked purposes.

Where it comes to artworking that's fine, a credit wood be nice but I know it's often hard to remember where pics came from! *huggles everyone* Enjoy!!!

The Pre-pre Party
                                The Woohoo Cocktail Party
                                AT5 - Day 1
                                AT5 - Day 2

Comment

Working...
                                X