The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Indeed. Or like the Lady On The Parkbench always says: ''Wie zwijgt, stemt toe''
    Oh yeah! And nobody will get hat

You just made me realize we could turn this thread into the Major Wood/Sam Ship thread for the weekend...
    Mixed with SamShepShipping. ...Cause she sure does get around when Jack's not there.

Get those icons out, Jann!
    Oohhh that sounds interesting! Sam is such a dirty....person...when she gets left alone...tsk tsk

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Jumble has her spies you know. Who do you think all those "guests" are? They're really he gnomes that live in Jumble's closet that comb the thread to make sure you're all behaving.

*huggles Woohoos.*

We're having a blast but really do wish you were all here.
    I never look at the guests...I'm oblivious...plus anything I might say these days I just blame on the meds or something like that

And like we mentioned before we behave ourselves perfectly well!
    sigpic

Comment

*waves at and hugs the WooHoo Spencers*
      ...and gnomes.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      In other news...Sam/Major Wood! You know, this is just the kind of ship that needs one of those squicky portmanteaus .... like....Sawood...or Sood...or maybe just 'maam' *that one works because Major Wood wood have to call Sam "ma'am"

mwa ha ha ha
      Ma'am. UhHuh! *nods*
      A tad kinky, but it works. Heh.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Oh yeah! And nobody will get hat
      They'd probably think it's icky anyway

Oohhh that sounds interesting! Sam is such a dirty....person...when she gets left alone...tsk tsk
      *nods*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Sam/Major Wood Forever!! What does 'Wie zwijgt, stemt toe' mean?? *yawns* it's nearly 2am here, I really should be asleep but I just can't seem to.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
          Sam/Major Wood Forever!! What does 'Wie zwijgt, stemt toe' mean?? *yawns* it's nearly 2am here, I really should be asleep but I just can't seem to.
          ''Whoever remains silent, agrees''
          I should sleep too.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*noms on pork and brownie...maybe not at the same time*

*drinks all Cags's wine*

If you only knew the truth.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              If you only knew the truth.
              *imagines horrible things done to Bekki*

sigpic

Comment

''Whoever remains silent, agrees''
                Well, I got the 'stemt toe' part right!
                sigpic

Comment

Hi Woohoos, just popping in to say hello and spread out the squishy huggles!

We are all sat in the foyer of the Ren catching a breather - atm it's me, MoB, Jumble, Josiane, Wendy, Laurie, XFChemist, +1, Cags and Claire (who is in an Awesome costume!!).

We've just had a big group photo with Amanda so looking forward to sharing that. Plus I took upwards of 200 pics this morning alone so will be able to share those when I get home.

Hope you're all having fun and it's not too quiet round here!!

*dances out*

Comment

*imagines horrible things done to Bekki*
                    As long as it ain't us!

Can't wait to see the picture Sarai
                    sigpic

Comment

*runs in nekkid to find... no one here.
                      EDIT: Oh wait, I do see people!

Can't wait for the pic

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
                      Well, I got the 'stemt toe' part right!
                      Well, that's something

sigpic

Comment

It's soooooooooo quiet....If only I was healthy ...I would so be up to no good. Drat.

No running of any kind from me for a while...still walking like an old granny, but when I am on pain meds(like now) I feel a lot better! Having people cut in you isn't as much fun as it sounds!
                        sigpic

Comment

*sends fangirly wom woms to the AT5 ladies* Sounds like uber fantastic funtimes!!!

*huggles the leftover woohoos* We still haven't sone anything particularly scandalous...I think we should....

*runs through the thread fully clothed* What? That's scandalous in here, right?
                          sigpic

Comment

*sends fangirly wom woms to the AT5 ladies* Sounds like uber fantastic funtimes!!!

*huggles the leftover woohoos* We still haven't sone anything particularly scandalous...I think we should....

*runs through the thread fully clothed* What? That's scandalous in here, right?
                            I think you should do something dirty with Martin....take him of to Vegas and...have fun there...or take all TPTB that everyone left alone for some hairy girl and have fun wiht them and make sure they still feel appreciated!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm good at sharing I'm sure they will all feel extremely appreciated! Shall I spare one to come look after you? How about we take it in shifts...you can start with Martin, I'm sure he will be happy to kiss your tummy better
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm good at sharing I'm sure they will all feel extremely appreciated! Shall I spare one to come look after you? How about we take it in shifts...you can start with Martin, I'm sure he will be happy to kiss your tummy better
                                He may kiss me...but sadly enough not my tummy...that hurts! Other parts are okay!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X