No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Popping in to wave hi. Having a lovely time. It was WONDERFUL to meet the gang last night for dinner at Andersons- and Cags and little Ben today. Bekki- I had no idea you were such a messy eater! But you did justice to the pork chop and chocolate brownie.

Getting ready for the cocktail party.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      But Jumble won't notice since she ain't here...we finally got the liberty to go loose

PS. it could be that pain meds are talking in here instead of Jann
      Alright, alright... But I'll leave all the icky stuff to you. I'll just take him and ...make a movie or something.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Alright, alright... But I'll leave all the icky stuff to you. I'll just take him and ...make a movie or something.
        Err...I'm sick in here...I got strict rules from my doctor...no lifting for 4 to 6 weeks...even my laptop is heavy atm!

I'll probably just end up sleeping or snuggling(nothing icky in there)
        sigpic

Comment

Err...I'm sick in here...I got strict rules from my doctor...no lifting for 4 to 6 weeks...even my laptop is heavy atm!

I'll probably just end up sleeping or snuggling(nothing icky in there)
          Well... never go against doctors order!
          See how the Dutchies really aren't as icky as everyone seems to think we are? In fact, I think Martin is the safest with us. We won't rip off the Shorts or listen to certain songs or wonder what his hands can do.

We're good girls!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Well... never go against doctors order!
            See how the Dutchies really aren't as icky as everyone seems to think we are? In fact, I think Martin is the safest with us. We won't rip off the Shorts or listen to certain songs or wonder what his hands can do.

We're good girls!

Err...yes...totally true! We take care of Martin in a non-icky and very sweet and innocent way. We appreciate the man as he's supposed to be...appreciated!

Go Dutchies!
            sigpic

Comment

Err...yes...totally true! We take care of Martin in a non-icky and very sweet and innocent way. We appreciate the man as he's supposed to be...appreciated!

Go Dutchies!
              Yeah. We gave it ime and no one said it wasn't true... *looks around*

No. Nobody. It's true. We're cute and innocent and we appreciate Martin for all things not icky!

*happy dances trough the thread and steals left behind PTB pictures*

And hey look!

(Don't care it's not a pretty sig, it's true! )

sigpic

Comment

Yeah. We gave it ime and no one said it wasn't true... *looks around*

No. Nobody. It's true. We're cute and innocent and we appreciate Martin for all things not icky!
                We gave everyone enough time to say it wasn't true, but they didn't...and err...silence is golden...or something like that!

We appreciate Martin..........with Sam...

*happy dances trough the thread and steals left behind PTB pictures*

And hey look!

(Don't care it's not a pretty sig, it's true! )
                That's awesome! and So true! I'm sure nobody is going to disagree with us!
                sigpic

Comment

We gave everyone enough time to say it wasn't true, but they didn't...and err...silence is golden...or something like that!
                  Indeed. Or like the Lady On The Parkbench always says: ''Wie zwijgt, stemt toe''

We appreciate Martin..........with Sam...

That's awesome! and So true! I'm sure nobody is going to disagree with us!
                  You just made me realize we could turn this thread into the Major Wood/Sam Ship thread for the weekend...
                  Mixed with SamShepShipping. ...Cause she sure does get around when Jack's not there.

Get those icons out, Jann!

sigpic

Comment

Sam/Major Wood
                    sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

*giggles at all the Dutch induced mayhem in a nearly empty thread*

Even the Spencers are deserting us.

To the UK Woohoo revelers - I hope you're all behaving enjoying yourselves and are taking LOTS of pictures that you'll share with us poor Woohoos who are feeling just a little bit left out.

Bree - any more good news? I'm hoping it comes in threes too.

Jann - at your news. I hope you can take it easy for awhile and heal quickly.

Bekki - Good luck in your new home.

Nad - Nice sig. *ducks and runs*

(((((Woohoos)))))
                      sigpic

Comment

*hugs Estrela*

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                        Sam/Major Wood
                        Why woodn't Sam want Major Wood?

sigpic

Comment

*hugs Estrela*

Why woodn't Sam want Major Wood?
                          *hugs Nad*

Indeed. Doesn't everyone find him attractive? But she prefers Jack.
                          sigpic

Comment

Now now, less if this Major Wood / Carter Shipping. You know his one true love is Siler.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            *tiptoes through the thread*

It's oh so quite *doo doo doo doooooo, doo doo doo dooooo*

Hmmm...no woohoos around, eh?

*stealz Martin* Mwa ha ha !!! That's what you get for focusing on the pretty PTB with the hair! *runs*

At least you're here. Well in doll form anyway. She's a right lush that Doll Bekki. And a bloody flirt. And is drinking me out the house. What? I have evidence!

But Jumble won't notice since she ain't here...we finally got the liberty to go loose
                            Jumble has her spies you know. Who do you think all those "guests" are? They're really he gnomes that live in Jumble's closet that comb the thread to make sure you're all behaving.

*huggles Woohoos.*

We're having a blast but really do wish you were all here.
                            sigpic

Comment

Jumble has her spies you know. Who do you think all those "guests" are? They're really he gnomes that live in Jumble's closet that comb the thread to make sure you're all behaving.

*huggles Woohoos.*

Wait. I've been a good girl.

(((Cags)))
                              sigpic

Comment

*noms on pork and brownie...maybe not at the same time*

*drinks all Cags's wine*

Ahhhh, it's good to be a doll

In other news...Sam/Major Wood! You know, this is just the kind of ship that needs one of those squicky portmanteaus .... like....Sawood...or Sood...or maybe just 'maam' *that one works because Major Wood wood have to call Sam "ma'am"

mwa ha ha ha
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X