The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Nobody allows me to alone at my own place so I'm atm staying the night at a colleague's place and tomorrow I'll go to B's aunt and uncle who are also nurse and a doctor. They even contacted my doctor about my revalidation process.
    I have been at home now to get my stuff, but not coming back there till I feel good enough to be on my own.
    Good. I'm glad you're being looked after, Jann. *squishy huggles, but gentle ones*
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Gosh, it's quiet in here......... where have all the WooHoos gone?

Oh wait, four of them are here watching Sanctuary whilst eating brunch....... seven of them are either at the Ren or on their way there......... and the rest are probably asleep!

*waves to 5 guests* It could just be down to you to keep the thread afloat for the next few days
      Last edited by Jumble; 10 February 2011, 04:21 AM.

Comment

*gentle huggles for Jann* I hope you're feeling ok

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Gosh, it's quiet in here......... where have all the WooHoos gong?

Oh wait, four of them are here watching Sanctuary whilst eating brunch....... seven of them are either at the Ren or on their way there......... and the rest are probably asleep!

*waves to 5 guests* It could just be down to you to keep the thread afloat for the next few days
        Well I'm in the lab having turned the freezer/freeze-dryer on at 8 this morning so I'm on to lunch rather than brunch now
        - the "student life"????

why can't I watch sanctuary too
        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Aw *hugs Aveo* You really have to come join us for the next WooHooMeet

Comment

*happy sigh*

It's going to be sooo... clean here!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              *happy sigh*

It's going to be sooo... clean here!

Clean? Hm. Can't have that.......

Should I throw in some ickybah just to tide you over until we all get back? Shall I say SEX? Or PENIS? Or maybe just go and play with Martin's tool a little before we go?

*thinks*

Actually, no. I don't need to do that because as Josiane has just pointed out to me, Nad is perfectly capable of ickybahing up the thread all on her own

Comment

Should I throw in some ickybah just to tide you over until we all get back? Shall I say Sean? Or Peter? Or maybe just go and play with Martin's tool a little before we go?

*thinks*

Actually, no. I don't need to do that because as Josiane has just pointed out to me, Nad is perfectly capable of ickybahing up the thread all on her own

I saw nothing after the S and P words, because I fainted due to shock.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I saw nothing after the S and P words, because I fainted due to shock.
                  Was that before or after you changed Sex to Sean and Penis to Peter?

Comment

Greetings to all! Great to see the woohoos are having fun. Family meet ups are the best kind of fun!
                    Wish I was there!

((Hugs))to Jann, brave lady!
                    sigpic

Comment

Was that before or after you changed Sparkles to Sean and Poodle to Peter?
                      Shortly after.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                        Greetings to all! Great to see the woohoos are having fun. Family meet ups are the best kind of fun!
                        Wish I was there!

((Hugs))to Jann, brave lady!
                        Hi Trupi They certainly are, and I wish you were here too *hugs*

Shortly after.
                        Aaaaaaaaand she did it again Sparkles and Poodle? I really do wonder sometimes exactly what goes on in that strange head of yours *shakes head*

But then again, some things are better not to know

Comment

1 hour 40 minutes where I run into the lovely land of Nottingham and promptly collapse on Wendy

I've been ill for the past week, reading and lurking. *hugs to all*
                          *massive hugs to everyone she's going to see*

Comment

Should I throw in some ickybah just to tide you over until we all get back? Shall I say SEX? Or PENIS? Or maybe just go and play with Martin's tool a little before we go?
                            *speechless*
                            sigpic

Comment

You people are diiiiiiiiiirty. Just saying

*huggles +1* Hope all this fun will make you feel better soon!

Oh and everyone...keep us, non sickly participants updated! I know you want too
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                You people are diiiiiiiiiirty. Just saying

*huggles +1* Hope all this fun will make you feel better soon!

Oh and everyone...keep us, non sickly participants updated! I know you want too
                                It was Nad that started it, as usual

We'll try to keep you updated, but don't hold your breath. We're going to be fairly busy over the next few days

Comment

Working...
                                X