The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    It's nice to have those physical reminders. I feel the same about the autographed picture of Amanda.
    We are disappointed too. Char has been to England before but I never have so it was a downer for me We were looking forward to meeting you and all the other WooHoo's who are going. It's bad timing that Char lost her job but in the end it was the best thing for her. Now we are just hoping and praying that she gets the job she's interviewing for on Thursday. If she does then maybe we will be able to do something next year when she has vacation time.
    *crosses fingers for Char's job*

Yes, next year! Just keep looking forwards *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Hehe!!

Weight - 5lb 3oz
      Time - 10:16
      Names - TBA...
      Cuteness level - off the charts!!!

Really need to go to sleep, have work tomorrow but will post a pic asap

Oodles of love and hugs to all

*floats away on happy cloud*
      Awwww!!! Can't wait to see some pics Hope you have lots of fun visiting him

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      Just 24 hours until I'm on a plane! (weather permitting, of course!) And I'm even mostly packed. Just trying to decide if I need another skirt of if 2 pairs of jeans and 1 skirt are enough for a week... Hmmm...
      Safe journey, MoB! See you in a few days
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Laurie and I have just stuffed ourselves with proper old-fashioned Fish 'n' Chips and are now trying to decide what dvd to watch............. do we go with Kevin Costner? Sanctuary? Avatar? Decisions decisions decisions...............

I may just watch one of Martin's DS or MS's whilst I'm waiting...........

Comment

*packing stress*
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
            I don't know what you're thinking about but I've gotten some valueable information on how to properly fangirl a certain actress and her hair and a certain director and his shorts!
            Hair? Now that's just silly... *shakes head*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Ok, what lessons wood you like to request for the next curriculum year? We're always open to suggestions
            I'll just take 'em as they come.

*blinks*

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
            *packing stress*
            Just bring your WooHoo suit and you'll be fine.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Just got back from seeing James (that's official!), OMG he is the CUTEST!!!!

He's teeny tiny so bought him some clothes at lunch as they didn't have anything to fit, already playing the dutiful aunt and glad to do it. No time to post pics right now as I have to pack for AT5 !!

*runs around flailing*

So much excitement!!

Comment

Sitting in the airport, waiting on my flight which as of now is on time! YAY!!! (I'm sitting here looking all calm and professional, but am flailing so hard on the inside!) I'm pretty sure I remembered everything, though note for future packing: 1 steampunk costume takes up about 1/2 a large suitcase.

My flight actually doesn't board for another almost 2 hours, but I always get to the airport early. I hate feeling rushed going through security and baggage check, etc.

Congrats again Sarai!! I'm sure little James is super, super cute. Can't wait to see pics.

And an addendum: there's a little sparrow flying around at the gate.
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Sitting in the airport, waiting on my flight which as of now is on time! YAY!!! (I'm sitting here looking all calm and professional, but am flailing so hard on the inside!) I'm pretty sure I remembered everything, though note for future packing: 1 steampunk costume takes up about 1/2 a large suitcase.

My flight actually doesn't board for another almost 2 hours, but I always get to the airport early. I hate feeling rushed going through security and baggage check, etc.

Congrats again Sarai!! I'm sure little James is super, super cute. Can't wait to see pics.

Thanks

And yay for you being at the gate and ready to fly already, can't wait to properly *meet* you! You still up for dinner at Andersons or can you not make it?

Comment

Thanks

And yay for you being at the gate and ready to fly already, can't wait to properly *meet* you! You still up for dinner at Andersons or can you not make it?
                    I'll be there! Taking the train up Thursday evening with Dee & Chemmy. Which reminds me I must PM them.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

He's teeny tiny so bought him some clothes at lunch as they didn't have anything to fit, already playing the dutiful aunt and glad to do it. No time to post pics right now as I have to pack for AT5 !!

*runs around flailing*

So much excitement!!
                      Hee! Two Woohoo nephews in less than 6 months, both named James Your sister's taste is clearly as excellent as mine!

So glad you've seen him, and I bet he's ridiculously cute! Really really cannot wait to see pics - you officially have my permission to bore the pants off me with how amazing he is when you arrive tomorrow

Safe flight! See you on Thursday!!!
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        *crosses fingers for Char's job*

Yes, next year! Just keep looking forwards *hugs*
                        *Thank you huggles*

Yes indeed! Char and I always look gaily forward...

Spoiler:
                        never straight *blinks*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Hair? Now that's just silly... *shakes head*

Amazing the emphasis some people put on hair isn't it?

*runs around flailing*

So much excitement!!
                        Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! So Sweet!
                        You passed the proud auntie exam with flying colors.

Almost forgot! Safe journey to all AT5'ers! I can't live vicariously through your exploits if you don't get there safely.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Hee! Two Woohoo nephews in less than 6 months, both named James Your sister's taste is clearly as excellent as mine!

So glad you've seen him, and I bet he's ridiculously cute! Really really cannot wait to see pics - you officially have my permission to bore the pants off me with how amazing he is when you arrive tomorrow
                          Definitely !!!

And yes, excellent taste

Glad to hear you're definitely coming on Thursday MoB, and Dee and Chemmy too. Woohooooooood!!!!

Ok reeeeally need to pack now .

Comment

Safe journey to all travelling woohoos!
                            sigpic

Comment

Welcome James

So we've watched The Impossible Elephant, followed by Avatar, and now about to watch Fern Gully...

Very very very much under the influence of the vino............

Comment

Aw James, what an awesome name. Welcome to the littlest honourary woohoo.

iz also under the influence.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X