Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay safe and dry Bekki!
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Morning!!
      I woke up with a terrible headache!!! ...and no, I did not drink yesterday!!! I blame this stupid weather, since 2 days ago it was sooo cold and now it seems Spring!

Ah...I don't know if I'm a good WooHoo since I can't drink much wine...I usually become spleepy if I do!
      And as DM keeps telling me...I'll have to force myself to SPEAK in London, but the problem is that I haven't spoken English for ages, so I feel so stupid when I do
      sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Morning Woohoos

Quick one from me now as I'm off to Birmingham today to see the Strictly live show *bounces* Just waiting for my mum to arrive and then off we go

Safe travels Bekki!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          *pops in*

hello sweet Woohoos

AT5 has begun! Wooohoood! Hoping you have fun, Jumblie and Laurie
          We are Although what the heck I'm doing awake at 9.30 having finally gone to bed at 4am I do not know

Just popping in while I'm in between loooooong car drives. We arrived in Sydney last night, after a lovely 1000kms in 42degree heat without an airconditioner in my car! Heck yeah!

Off to Melbourne tomorrow to meet with our landlord and move into the new house, hooray! (only trouble is, the flood seems to be following me to Melbourne...heheh oh dear...)

*huggles everyone* LOVE!
          *huggles Bekki* Good luck with the new house

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
          Morning!!
          I woke up with a terrible headache!!! ...and no, I did not drink yesterday!!! I blame this stupid weather, since 2 days ago it was sooo cold and now it seems Spring!

Ah...I don't know if I'm a good WooHoo since I can't drink much wine...I usually become spleepy if I do!
          And as DM keeps telling me...I'll have to force myself to SPEAK in London, but the problem is that I haven't spoken English for ages, so I feel so stupid when I do
          Ah don't worry Sil, I often feel stupid speaking English, and I am English *hugs*

Comment

Hmm.... I'm sure there was something else I had to say...........

Oh yes, I've got it...........

Message from Martin

Thank you sooo much for the birthday cards/videos/wishes. I just got them! It made my day/month. Thank you, and thanks of course to all the WooHoos, you girls make me blush and I don't ever blush...uh...except now...guess I can't say that anymore....

(by the way- uh, you do all know what the urban dictionary says is the definition of WooHoo right....? Here's a link- http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=woo-hoos )

Thank you for watching as closely as you do. Thank you for the accolades - I will learn to accept them gracefully. Thank you for the videos and the forum chats... and thank you for making me feel special.

Have fun at AT5. She is quite remarkable in person.

XX
            Martin
            I'm not quite sure what to do first........

or

*huggles Martin for being so Awesome*

And we make him feel special??? *huggles him again, just because*
            Last edited by Jumble; 06 February 2011, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Message from Martin

*faints*
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*faints with Sil*

just spat my tea everywhere at martins link though!!

*huggles him*

Oh and Josi have an amaaaazing time at the strictly live show - so jealous!! Will Matt be there? If so I hope you have made some sort of banner

Comment

Oh Martin... Could you be any more awesome?

And I must say... that definition so does not bother me.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Message from Martin

I'm not quite sure what to do first........

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...5/00020148.gif

or

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...65/36_12_1.gif

*gigglesnorts*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      *faints with Sil*

just spat my tea everywhere at martins link though!!
                      I know Laurie and I were nearly wetting ourselves when we saw that last night

*huggles him*

Oh and Josi have an amaaaazing time at the strictly live show - so jealous!! Will Matt be there? If so I hope you have made some sort of banner
                      What she said ^^^

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      I really don't think he could..... and yet he continues to surprise me

I'm just grinning at the fact that he went and looked it up
                      Last edited by Jumble; 06 February 2011, 05:39 AM.

Comment

LOL
                        That is all I can say!

(Also I'm a failed WooHoo as wine = icccccck)

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Somehow, that doesn't surprise me. fits right in with your oh-so-innocent facade.

But yay Martin. We really do adore you.
                          sigpic

Comment

Since I was a witness to this monumental event I am here to testify that Jumble is at a new high - all curtesy of a little email sent by this Canadian director she knows.

AWESOME to seeing this life shaping event! Needless to say, I had quite a time getting Jumble down from the ceiling.

Soooooooooooooooo happy to be here at the time she received it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              *gigglesnorts*
                              Eloquently put, as usual

Originally posted by boxeddreams View Post
                              LOL
                              That is all I can say!

(Also I'm a failed WooHoo as wine = icccccck)
                              Who needs wine when we have Martin doing stuff like this?

Comment

Posted while I was so double post but, have to comment on...

I'm just grinning at the fact that went and looked it up

You know in about 5 or 6 years, the Urban Dictionary will have this defiition for Woohoo:

a bunch of slightly mad Martin wood fans, who bounce a lot, run around nekkid and smoke too much broccoli, while spreading the peace and love.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X