The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

I go out for 2 hours and I come back to this?!

I'll have you know...oh whats the point, none of you believe me anyway. Guess I should resolve myself to my reputation and be done with it .

*attempts to look sweet and innocent*

Sweet and innocent! Hmmmmm. Guess you can't sell that one anymore
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Snacks and booze ordered for guest... *bounces*

(Gosh, haven't bounced for aaaages!)
      *bounces*

You do all like cheese, right? And wine? And cocktails? And bacon sarnies for the next morning?

Just checking. (Delivery not until Thursday so if you have time to place your orders. )
      Snacks and booze? Sounds good
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Snacks and booze ordered for guest... *bounces*

(Gosh, haven't bounced for aaaages!)

You do all like cheese, right? And wine? And cocktails? And bacon sarnies for the next morning?

Just checking. (Delivery not until Thursday so if you have time to place your orders. )
        Are they for the Friday (?) WooHoo party?
        (if yes I'll pass on Wine and bacon sarnie...)

Comment

Just a quick reminder about Valenship:

Spoiler:

(Artwork by the lovely and talented Bekki)

Comment

For me, this is a definite yes! The HAIR is awesome!! I've had my fringe cut back in though and finally found a decent hairdresser who could understand all the little foibles my stupid hair has (crown in a weird place, cowlick etc...) and cut it properly!

*huggles new hairdresser*

I have to admit that when I move to Vangroovy one of the people I'm going to miss the most is my hairdresser! It's really, really hard to find someone who respects the hair.
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Laurie has now seen parts of Aldershot and Farnborough whilst we were searching for an adaptor plug for her laptop She's just having sooooo much fun
              Wow. Such sights!

Just seen the finale of Bones season 3
              Spoiler:
              OMG Zack! Did not see that coming!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Josi,

Bones S3
                Spoiler:
                I know, right? I've just seen up to the beginning of S4, and I still need to catch up. But that ending has stuck with me the whole time!
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  Josi,

Bones S3
                  Spoiler:
                  I know, right? I've just seen up to the beginning of S4, and I still need to catch up. But that ending has stuck with me the whole time!
                  Bones S3
                  Spoiler:
                  I can't get my head round it, tbh. Gonna need to mull it over for a while - can't work out if it is in character or not

Plus I'm sad Really liked Zack
                  sigpic

Comment

Bones
                    Spoiler:
                    I always thought they should have made the last ep the first ep of the S4 and finished with the gun shot but that's just me.
                    S4
                    Spoiler:
                    I guess they wanted to open in the UK
                    sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Bones S3
                      Spoiler:
                      I can't get my head round it, tbh. Gonna need to mull it over for a while - can't work out if it is in character or not

Bones S3

Spoiler:
                      I think this is why it's stuck with me. It was such a shock because you just don't see it's coming. I both hate it and like it for that reason. I like that I didn't see it. But I also don't like that it was Zach because it doesn't seem like Zach, does it? But isn't that true of what people think sometimes when someone you thought was just good turned out to do something unexpectedly bad? You think, well, he was always so nice and it doesn't seem like him. Am I making sense?

Yeah, still mulling over it now.

Zach was one of my favourites *hugs you*
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Bones S3
                        Spoiler:

Bones S3

Spoiler:
                        I know what you mean, a real suckerpunch if you weren't expecting it . And a shame because Zack is such an awesome character!! For me though, whilst it sucks, it is in character. Zack is such an oddball, and 100% logical. I can see how he would think what he was doing was logical, and isolate the emotional aspect to justify it to himself.

Tbh, out of all of the bizarre choices the creators of the show have made over the last couple of seasons, this pales in comparison for me .

Comment

Hair and booze and togethernes... Awesome.

*hugs WooHoos*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                            Bones
                            Spoiler:
                            I always thought they should have made the last ep the first ep of the S4 and finished with the gun shot but that's just me.
                            S4
                            Spoiler:
                            I guess they wanted to open in the UK
                            Spoiler:
                            Yeah, I agree that would have been a better ending. And I've seen the UK eps already - I remember them being filmed because they came to Oxford and filmed in the Bodleian so I made a point of watching them when they were first shown.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                            Bones S3

Spoiler:
                            I think this is why it's stuck with me. It was such a shock because you just don't see it's coming. I both hate it and like it for that reason. I like that I didn't see it. But I also don't like that it was Zach because it doesn't seem like Zach, does it? But isn't that true of what people think sometimes when someone you thought was just good turned out to do something unexpectedly bad? You think, well, he was always so nice and it doesn't seem like him. Am I making sense?

Yeah, still mulling over it now.

Zach was one of my favourites *hugs you*
                            Bones S3

Spoiler:
                            I know what you mean, a real suckerpunch if you weren't expecting it . And a shame because Zack is such an awesome character!! For me though, whilst it sucks, it is in character. Zack is such an oddball, and 100% logical. I can see how he would think what he was doing was logical, and isolate the emotional aspect to justify it to himself.

Tbh, out of all of the bizarre choices the creators of the show have made over the last couple of seasons, this pales in comparison for me .
                            Spoiler:
                            I think this is why I'm struggling with it at the moment. Because I can both see why it is in character and yet also it just feels wrong

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Hair and booze and togethernes... Awesome.

*hugs WooHoos*
                            Hee! Back on topic *huggles*
                            sigpic

Comment

*giggles*
                              Josiane said ''on topic''.

Heh.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                *giggles*
                                Josiane said ''on topic''.

Heh.

On topic?

MARTIN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X