The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    And wouldn't you know that the fic I'm writing right now would be perfect for you if you didn't mind the fact that the middle chapter is fairly mature. Ah well, I'll think of something.
    You can just make an adult version of the chapter and a less adult one I mean I like steam, but not direct dirty in my face stuff! (except in real life)

Oh and totally forgot to mention this earlier, but yeah my RL grandma is...interesting. Certainly since you don't expect things like that from her when you just get to know her.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      You can just make an adult version of the chapter and a less adult one I mean I like steam, but not direct dirty in my face stuff! (except in real life)
      In your face.............

Oh and totally forgot to mention this earlier, but yeah my RL grandma is...interesting. Certainly since you don't expect things like that from her when you just get to know her.
      Ah, we grannies can surprise you youngsters occasionally

Comment

Oh... Ickybah!

*hides under the bus*

EDIT: Is PB working for anyone?
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Oh... Ickybah!

*hides under the bus*
          Yeah, that Jann

Not properly, no...... it opens, but I can't see my pics

Edit: Well I can see them but they're all down the left-hand side

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            In your face.............
            No comment.

*adjusts halo*

Ah, we grannies can surprise you youngsters occasionally
            Oh yeah...don't I know that! Even surprised my mom that granny and I discussed that!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Oh... Ickybah!

*hides under the bus*

It wasn't me. It was my grandma!

*blinks*

That sounds wrong!

and it is working for me!
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah. Jann is the one making the thread icky again. *nods* Let's blame her.
                And then pointing and blaming her poor gran... *shakes head*

As for PB... Let's kick it and hope that they won't come up with yet another re-design.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Why do I always get blamed for icky stuff?

So unfair!

Oh weird, all of a sudden question...but when did y'all had the Woohoo retreat in the summer? Date wise...
                  Apparently I have to make a decision soon about what I'm gonna do this summer! (mom and dad are asking about that)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    And wouldn't you know that the fic I'm writing right now would be perfect for you if you didn't mind the fact that the middle chapter is fairly mature. Ah well, I'll think of something.

*is not complaining*
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Why do I always get blamed for icky stuff?

So unfair!

Oh weird, all of a sudden question...but when did y'all had the Woohoo retreat in the summer? Date wise...
                      Apparently I have to make a decision soon about what I'm gonna do this summer! (mom and dad are asking about that)
                      20th to 27th August. Are you coming???

Comment

20th to 27th August. Are you coming???
                        Big consideration Mom and dad are going on vacation till around the 12th of august and school doesn't start till september...leaves me enough time afterwards.(plus parent vacation means Jann no pay for it )
                        Pm me some details.
                        Last edited by starlover; 31 January 2011, 01:12 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

WooHooood!! Just spoke to Stuart and he's going to make us some desserts to take up to Cags' like he did before And I've asked him to make sure there's some Sticky Toffee Puddings, Creme Brulees and Chocolate Brownies
                          Someone mentioned brownies? *wide eyes*

Comment

Big consideration Mom and dad are going on vacation till around the 12th of august and school doesn't start till september...leaves me enough time afterwards.(plus parent vacation means = Jann no pay for it )
                            Pm me some details.
                            Done

Originally posted by boxeddreams View Post
                            Someone mentioned brownies? *wide eyes*
                            Oh, not just any brownies........ Stuart's chocolate brownies with chocolate sauce! To die for I'm told

Comment

Oh and another thing...Jumble if I'm coming...I'm not leaving till I've been at Andersons again.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh and another thing...Jumble if I'm coming...I'm not leaving till I've been at Andersons again.
                                That's ok, if you come on the Friday we can either do that in the evening or do Sunday lunch before you go back

Comment

Working...
                                X