Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SamShepShipping!!!!
    *happy dances*

Oh absolutely. Made for each other! Is it the looks? Is it the uniform? Is it the way they both have great hair? I don't know.

Spoiler:

Why yes. I *do* have SamShepShippy pics in PB!

It's love, I tell you!

*off to catch up*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments on the Hair art!
      *hugs*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      You mean it's not?

...Sure it is...

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      *skids in*

Hey! Lookeee what the postie brought us today........ all the way from Australia....
      Awesome!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      I thought I was the only one allowed to play with Amanda.
      Jumble has Martin, You have JY, Jann has that dude from Atlantis. Bekki and Aveo share Doctor Who, Cags has RDA, LJ has Joe... Rules Nad! Rules!

You know I jest and I love what you have done with AT's hair. Playing with her hair is so much fun.
      Don't worry...It's just play. No licking involved whatsoever, I promise!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      And yes...this ship is very special: Sam/Shep ship
      Heh! Pure lust, right there.
      *high fives Jann*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I mean handbag then in your case. You know the big thing you put your wallet in.
        Okey dokey, I'll be in that

, ok...I've gotta admit, he was a very good asset to the series as well!
        It's undeniable He made Shep look reeeeaaaalllyy good

Because they're men. And men ain't that smart!
        Oh I know, but I'd expect those that have children of their own to think of it for themselves instead of waiting for me to tell them

Edit: I realised that I put 'men' and 'think for themselves' in the same sentence *headdesk*

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          Seriously, why do I rush to get here on time? It's 9:45 and none of my morning patients have even registered! (First pt is scheduled at 9am.) *sigh*

One week + one day until I fly away.
          *hugs MoB*

I find most things get funnier the more wine you drink

Can you clarify what you mean by 'purse'? To me it's a lady's wallet for keeping money in, but for others it's what I'd call a 'handbag' for keeping one's purse and other stuff in (in my case, spare nappies, wipes, camera, phone, tissues, glasses......... and pics of Martin at SE )

Oh nonononono! You be satisfied with keeping Amanda warm and cosy, I'll take care of Martin

Ah, he's not the only special thing about Atlantis, there's also that Awesome director guy

Somebody please explain to me why it is that every workman that comes to my house just does not understand why I insist they shut the front door behind them every time they go out to their vans to fetch tools etc??? They give me blank looks until I explain to them in words of one syllable that I don't want the children escaping out onto the road, and then say 'Oh, ok' like the idea had never occurred to them

Edit: Ah, now I forgive him - the house is WARM!!!!
          1. True
          2. If you insist.
          3. Also true.
          4. Because they're men?

I mean handbag then in your case. You know the big thing you put your wallet in.

Ok, ok...I've gotta admit, he was a very good asset to the series as well!

Because they're men. And men ain't that smart!

You're really mocking me aren't you?

*slaps Bree*

I'm taking Amanda away from you. Be warned!

And yes...this ship is very special: Sam/Shep ship
          1. Who? Me?
          2. Okay!
          3. I will stop now! Just give Amanda back to me. *wobbles lip*
          4. Imagine that. /

EDIT: Snurches Nads pix of Sam and the scruffy lookin' dude Shep.
          sigpic

Comment

Okey dokey, I'll be in that

Oh I know, but I'd expect those that have children of their own to think of it for themselves instead of waiting for me to tell them

Edit: I realised that I put 'men' and 'think for themselves' in the same sentence *headdesk*
            Last edited by wine_buyer; 31 January 2011, 06:50 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Handbag challenge? I'm in
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                When you put it like that, it sounds like we might need a ring of jello

Comment

*drools*

Yes he did!

Men *le sigh* Can't live with them, can't live without them!
                  Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  Of course you are. You're Italian I would be surprised if you weren't!
                  sigpic

Comment

*drools*

Yes he did!

Men *le sigh* Can't live with them, can't live without them!
                    That, my dear Jann, is a totally untrue rumour put about by men

Comment

That, my dear Jann, is a totally untrue rumour put about by men

Well as my grandma told me earlier...kinda dirty and hopefullly it translates good enough. "Why take the entire pig just for the sausage..." ooh granny...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        In the great Woohoo bracelet-off, we have a winner!

Congrats to Jann who guessed a whopping 6 out of 8 correctly!

The runners up:
                        Chemmy with 4 correct
                        Bekki, Jumble, Sarai, & Bree with 1 correct guess each
                        Cags and Laurie didn't guess any correctly.

Well done Jann. I told ya I just randomly guess, although I think I was one out on most of them so perhaps if I'd just shifted the numbers up one...

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        woohood!!! wtg, Jann!!

Also Cags - I am in love with your bracelet

Thank you. No you can't have it.

Actually, that bracelet was a 21st birthday pressie from Charles and all those charms on it have been added to over the years... most of them have a story - lots of happy memories attached to them too. Price of gold aside, I think you could safely say that bracelet is utterly priceless.
                        I'd bore you with the story of my charm bracelet but it's long and, er, boring.

Next time a purse contest?

Do you mean handbag?

... *reads on*

....oh, you DO mean handbag. Does it have to be our usual one (which is hideously tatty and similarly filled as Jumble's) or can I raid my wardrobe and pick one of my nice ones?

good job you didn't mean purse (wallet) though since mine is hideous and grannyfied... but I just can't get one that serves my purpose that's nice.

The Schedule for AT5 is up - go here and then 'click here for Schedule'

Why do they have to start so darned early?? I suspect Friday night's WooHoo party will be a little less boozy than normal............

I'll get plenty of powerade in. That'll sort us right.

You're not my type either - I prefer something taller.... two-legged....... bearded........ not sure what I should or shouldn't say about the tail

Well I'm not commenting.

*huggles for the heating* No fun at all. Glad it's sorted.

*huggle Bekki doll*. That's so cute. I'm going to strap her to my head so she gets a really good view.

Hmm, could have sworn I quoted Laurie and Bree for something but they aren't in this message and I can't remember what I wanted to say... apart from *squishy huggles* oh and Laurie I will email you later.

So for those who are staying at or visiting Maison Cags for AT5, any special requests for food/drink? I'm about to do the shopping (on line of course) and can bung it in the basket. I have lots of vodka, some kahlua, some really cheap nasty brandy and a lot of banana liquer. Dribs and drabs of some other things. I can't really run to the full cocktail menu this time but I am happy to source the appropriate beverages for anyone who has a particular cocktail they like.
                        Oh and food... yeah, there's a Tops Pizza leaflet kicking about here somewhere... and there'll always be cheese. We probably should have been more organised and thought of getting some deserts from Anderson's really. Never mind, next time, maybe.

I've finally tackled The Beast that is my financial affairs that I have been studiously ignoring for the last three months. It had to be done as I can't do anything until I do. Almost all sorted now though, just finalising things and I'll have a much clearer idea of what my income and outgoings are going to look like (and whether I can actually afford to work for a living or would be financially better off scrounging off the state - I kid you not. ). Oh and I just paid for the DB9 I am hiring in May for a weekend too. There's a £3k excess on the insurance... you know, a teeny tiny part of me is thinking that £3k is just such a small amount to pay out to be able to say I totalled a DB9...
                        sigpic

Comment

Well as my grandma told me earlier...kinda dirty and hopefullly it translates good enough. "Why take the entire pig just for the sausage..." ooh granny...

I think I like your granny

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Actually, that bracelet was a 21st birthday pressie from Charles and all those charms on it have been added to over the years... most of them have a story - lots of happy memories attached to them too. Price of gold aside, I think you could safely say that bracelet is utterly priceless.
                          I'd bore you with the story of my charm bracelet but it's long and, er, boring
                          I'm sure we'd love to hear that story

I'll get plenty of powerade in. That'll sort us right.
                          Not sure I should be drinking that either if you're expecting good behaviour

Well I'm not commenting.

*huggles for the heating* No fun at all. Glad it's sorted.
                          Thanks Good thing it was just for one day, it was pretty chilly there for a while

*huggle Bekki doll*. That's so cute. I'm going to strap her to my head so she gets a really good view.
                          Should we get Amanda to huggle and kiss the Bekki doll and then send it back to Oz?

So for those who are staying at or visiting Maison Cags for AT5, any special requests for food/drink? I'm about to do the shopping (on line of course) and can bung it in the basket. I have lots of vodka, some kahlua, some really cheap nasty brandy and a lot of banana liquer. Dribs and drabs of some other things. I can't really run to the full cocktail menu this time but I am happy to source the appropriate beverages for anyone who has a particular cocktail they like.
                          Oh and food... yeah, there's a Tops Pizza leaflet kicking about here somewhere... and there'll always be cheese. We probably should have been more organised and thought of getting some deserts from Anderson's really. Never mind, next time, maybe.
                          I'll be bringing several bottles of wine, red, white and rose (that's assuming there's any left after Laurie has been here for a week ), and I'm sure we'll manage to find enough food to see us through.

Hm. Maybe it's not too late........ I'll have a word with Stuart Sunday evening

I've finally tackled The Beast that is my financial affairs that I have been studiously ignoring for the last three months. It had to be done as I can't do anything until I do. Almost all sorted now though, just finalising things and I'll have a much clearer idea of what my income and outgoings are going to look like (and whether I can actually afford to work for a living or would be financially better off scrounging off the state - I kid you not. ). Oh and I just paid for the DB9 I am hiring in May for a weekend too. There's a £3k excess on the insurance... you know, a teeny tiny part of me is thinking that £3k is just such a small amount to pay out to be able to say I totalled a DB9...
                          Just as long as you don't total yourself at the same time

Glad you're starting to get the finances straightened out

Comment

I think I like your granny

Not sure I should be drinking that either if you're expecting good behaviour

Thanks Good thing it was just for one day, it was pretty chilly there for a while

Should we get Amanda to huggle and kiss the Bekki doll and then send it back to Oz?

I'll be bringing several bottles of wine, red, white and rose (that's assuming there's any left after Laurie has been here for a week ), and I'm sure we'll manage to find enough food to see us through.

Glad you're starting to get the finances straightened out
                            1 - I agree Jann, cool Granny!

2 - Should I ask what "powerade" is? Sounds deadly!

3 - Brrrrrr! Unpacking the "Quilt" - guess you'll have to wait until July!

4 - Love the doll, would rather have you there though

5 - Hmmmm - looks who's talking

6 - Know anything about doing US tax returns? Can always use the help!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis
                              Hmm, could have sworn I quoted Laurie and Bree for something but they aren't in this message and I can't remember what I wanted to say... apart from *squishy huggles* oh and Laurie I will email you later.
                              What they call a "senior" moment - which is better than to have someone say you are brain dead!

No problem, I'll be in and out all day, but I always like to check the boards!
                              sigpic

Comment

I sent you both pics of each other, so no need to send more

Comment

Working...
                                X