The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *happy dances* I won! I WON! I never win!
    And I seriously thought that the second try was a LOT worse! ...gotta admit though that Jumble and Chemmy gave themselves away by not answering their own bracelets. And I was surprised nobody guessed mine, since the charms are for me very obvious! (suitcase(traveling), J for my name, Colosseum(Italy last year) and lots of pink. )

MoB I'll pm you the prompt!
    Excellent. I await with bated breath.

Nearly everyone guessed mine. Guess I'm fairly transparent.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      Excellent. I await with bated breath.

Nearly everyone guessed mine. Guess I'm fairly transparent.
      Muahahahahahaha!

It was the hand that gave it away...just kidding...most of mine were just guesses!

Next time a purse contest?
      sigpic

Comment

The Schedule for AT5 is up - go here and then 'click here for Schedule'

Why do they have to start so darned early?? I suspect Friday night's WooHoo party will be a little less boozy than normal............

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          The Schedule for AT5 is up - go here and then 'click here for Schedule'

Why do they have to start so darned early?? I suspect Friday night's WooHoo party will be a little less boozy than normal............
          Say what....NO WAY! A party is a party!

How is everyone doing? It is just after midnight here and I'm not sleepy yet... Oh well, an over rated past time, right?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Say what....NO WAY! A party is a party!

How is everyone doing? It is just after midnight here and I'm not sleepy yet... Oh well, an over rated past time, right?
            Yeah, but they're doing photos from 9.55 am.......... I want to look at least halfway decent and not bleary-eyed

Comment

Yeah, but they're doing photos from 9.55 am.......... I want to look at least halfway decent and not bleary-eyed
              Ah you're going to be a party pooper are you? Hmmmmm! Okay, we will limit you to only one bottle of wine!
              sigpic

Comment

Ah you're going to be a party pooper are you? Hmmmmm! Okay, we will limit you to only one bottle of wine!
                That's ok, I'll do my partying Saturday night, after the photos are done

Comment

I hope you are thru ironing by now.... I don't think I have ironed anything in about 15+ years. Maybe longer. Just not one of my favorite things to do. Actually, don't like cleaning the house either, but since I don't want to live in a pig stye, I do try my best to keep that up. Now, I do enjoy cooking occasionally. That is a lot more fun. And I tend to clean up as I go along so there aren't a lot of dishes!
                  sigpic

Comment

I hope you are thru ironing by now.... I don't think I have ironed anything in about 15+ years. Maybe longer. Just not one of my favorite things to do. Actually, don't like cleaning the house either, but since I don't want to live in a pig stye, I do try my best to keep that up. Now, I do enjoy cooking occasionally. That is a lot more fun. And I tend to clean up as I go along so there aren't a lot of dishes!
                    Oh yes, I'm done with the ironing. I've even rehung the curtains........ just now need to make up the beds and clean the bathroom and I'll be done

Currently sitting here freeeeeezing due to the CH boiler having a hissy fit and refusing to fire up

Comment

Oh yes, I'm done with the ironing. I've even rehung the curtains........ just now need to make up the beds and clean the bathroom and I'll be done

Currently sitting here freeeeeezing due to the CH boiler having a hissy fit and refusing to fire up
                      Is that your way of hinting I should bring my skiing underwear with me....you know like Long John's?
                      sigpic

Comment

Is that your way of hinting I should bring my skiing underwear with me....you know like Long John's?
                        No, it'll be fixed later today I'm classed as an 'emergency' because I have under fives in the house. Kids do have their uses

Comment

No, it'll be fixed later today I'm classed as an 'emergency' because I have under fives in the house. Kids do have their uses
                          Always good to know. Nothing personal, but you really aren't my type to cuddle with....I do most of my cuddling with 4 legged creatures that have tails and meow! Although, you could probably qualify for the last trait!
                          sigpic

Comment

So, what are you up to today... I have packed a bottle ready for travel. The box it came in was way too big so I took the inside container and cut it down for one bottle and wrapped a towel around it to protect it. I'll also put a plastic bag around it just in case, but it should be okay. Wish I could take it inside the cabin.

I also washed some clothes, cleaned my kitchen (a little), went downstairs to pay my rent, real exciting day. Oh and I walked to the Pho Veitnamese restaurant for some soup.
                            sigpic

Comment

Always good to know. Nothing personal, but you really aren't my type to cuddle with....I do most of my cuddling with 4 legged creatures that have tails and meow! Although, you could probably qualify for the last trait!
                              You're not my type either - I prefer something taller.... two-legged....... bearded........ not sure what I should or shouldn't say about the tail

So, what are you up to today... I have packed a bottle ready for travel. The box it came in was way too big so I took the inside container and cut it down for one bottle and wrapped a towel around it to protect it. I'll also put a plastic bag around it just in case, but it should be okay. Wish I could take it inside the cabin.

I also washed some clothes, cleaned my kitchen (a little), went downstairs to pay my rent, real exciting day. Oh and I walked to the Pho Veitnamese restaurant for some soup.
                              I'm pretty much tied to the house at least until the heating engineer turns up I've turned on a burner on the cooker to keep us warm until then

Comment

You're not my type either - I prefer something taller.... two-legged....... bearded........ not sure what I should or shouldn't say about the tail

I'm pretty much tied to the house at least until the heating engineer turns up I've turned on a burner on the cooker to keep us warm until then
                                Reminds me of an apartment I had in college in San Francisco. It had steam heat and the owner would turn it on for about 2 hours twice a day. I'm not kidding, we called the dept of Health on him because that turned out to be illegal. But my roomie and I were sick for about a month before we did that. And our bldg was filled with Med students and student nurses. You would think they knew better. But then we also had a few pharmacy students as well and they kept many of the above people very happy...maybe that is why no one ever said anything. And no, I wasn't into that stuff although I found out later that my roomie really was, but that is another very odd story. I only lived there for one semester (one very very cold semester)!

Oh the reason why it reminded me was the first one up would turn on the stove and oven and hot water in the bathroom to try and warm the place up above 40*! (which is just above freezing to you). Brrrrrrr!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X