Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    *huggles Nad*

That's the only reason why I complain. So I get huggles. And... and... attention
    *huggles back*

EDIT: Why is it so quiet here?
    Last edited by DutchIndeed; 28 January 2011, 01:57 PM.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles Nad*

Hear ya, chica.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed
        Why is it so quiet here?
        Because most everyone hasn't come out to play....haven't even seen Jumble here today!

Maybe they are all buried under a lot of snow!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Because most everyone hasn't come out to play....haven't even seen Jumble here today!

The perfect reason to play online! I must admit that I will be going to bed early tonight. I woke up after 3 hours of sleep and am totally exhausted.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Wood MOOOOOOORNING!!!

*runs through the thread nekkid*

Bracelet number one is my favourite to try and guess...it's like a mass game of elimination! (I bet I still got it wrong though ) Also, whoever's it is, it's gorgeous!

It's my gran's 80th birthday today...well, it's the start of her weened long 80th birthday party We've done a whole lot of cleaning, a whole lot of cooking, and we will be doing a whole lot of singing for her lady-friends when they come for the party in their pretty lady frocks My gran is an amazing lady! It should be an awesome weekend

*rund nekkid before the nan-parade arrive *
            sigpic

Comment

*huggles Nad* I've been feeling a bit the same lately. Maybe not quite the same, I just don't always have anything to say and I've only been lurking here

*huggles all of you so much* Not long now until AT5!
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Interesting guesses about the bracelets *zips mouth shut since she shouldn't spoil something*

I don't have a lot to say in general either...well...not fangirl wise. Atm I'm just, again, busy to slowly get my life here rolling again...it's always hard to start out, IMHO, in a new environment!
                Anyway...fun thing though for people who like techno/dance/trance music; I'm going to see the famous DJ Paul van Dyk tonight!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  The perfect reason to play online! I must admit that I will be going to bed early tonight. I woke up after 3 hours of sleep and am totally exhausted.
                  Must be going around. That is about all the sleep I got as well. Now at only 5:38 and I'm about ready to go to bed, but I need to wait a few more hours...I mean, I have to be reasonable!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    *huggles Nad* I've been feeling a bit the same lately. Maybe not quite the same, I just don't always have anything to say and I've only been lurking here

*huggles all of you so much* Not long now until AT5!
                    Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    *runs in to hug the WooHoos*
                    *hugs TPTB*
                    *waves at the Spencers*

Haven't posted a lot, but I'm having a 'Fandom Light' period. I find it all a bit meh... I'm not sure if it's the time of year for me, or that people acually are getting paid to be fan, but it seems that fandom must be taken very serious these days. Not talking about you guys, of course. We all know what happens when fandom gets too serious.

So, I'm here, I'm lurking and everything, but if I do disappear for a few days... I'm under the bus. Licking *your* PTB pics.

*blinks*
                    ...But not nekkid. I swear!
                    *huggles Nad and Wendy* I think this 'meh' thing is catching

I had a rough day yesterday, but really apart from that I have no excuse for being down So I'll just blame you for my January blues

Originally posted by llp View Post

I only had a light sprinkling of snow, not enough to bury anything bigger than an ant, thank goodness

*hugs Laurie too*

Bekki, sounds like your Gran is in for a fun party! Hope it all goes well

*snuggles back under the duvet*

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Interesting guesses about the bracelets *zips mouth shut since she shouldn't spoil something*

I don't have a lot to say in general either...well...not fangirl wise. Atm I'm just, again, busy to slowly get my life here rolling again...it's always hard to start out, IMHO, in a new environment!
                      Anyway...fun thing though for people who like techno/dance/trance music; I'm going to see the famous DJ Paul van Dyk tonight!
                      Sounds like fun! Have a good time

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      *huggles Nad and Wendy* I think this 'meh' thing is catching

I had a rough day yesterday, but really apart from that I have no excuse for being down So I'll just blame you for my January blues
                      But... but I don't want to be blamed. Blame January.

*huggles* Though healthwise January has been meh, and I've been busy, I don't have a real, solid reason for being meh.
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Morning Woohoos and *huggles* for all the meh-ness I had a fairly sucky few days at work this week and have been in hibernation mode myself.

Oh well, TWO WEEKS TO AT5!!! That should cheer some of us up

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BEKKI'S GRAN!!! Hope she has an awesome fun weekend
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          Sounds like fun! Have a good time

But... but I don't want to be blamed. Blame January.

*huggles* Though healthwise January has been meh, and I've been busy, I don't have a real, solid reason for being meh.
                          I think that's the problem with 'mehness', it has no solid reason that can be dealt with so it just hangs about being...... meh

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Morning Woohoos and *huggles* for all the meh-ness I had a fairly sucky few days at work this week and have been in hibernation mode myself.

Oh well, TWO WEEKS TO AT5!!! That should cheer some of us up

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BEKKI'S GRAN!!! Hope she has an awesome fun weekend
                          See, this is why Laurie and I keep getting confused, because for us AT5 starts in SIX DAYS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            I think that's the problem with 'mehness', it has no solid reason that can be dealt with so it just hangs about being...... meh
                            Yeah, sucky mehness Go away now! It usually goes away on its own after a while, in my experience, although sometimes I've had to haul myself up by my proverbial socks and force myself out of it.

See, this is why Laurie and I keep getting confused, because for us AT5 starts in SIX DAYS!!!!
                            So close! *bounces*

I'm looking forward to next weekend too, as I'm going to the Strictly Live Show on Sunday That'll be awesome fun, then there'll just be three days of work and then AT5!!! February is gonna ROCK!
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*ahem* *clears throat*

The Submissions Period for the Third Annual Artwork Awards ends on the 5th February, meaning you have exactly 1 week to submit your arties from the past year.

So far we have had 12 entrants compared to last years 27 !!

I can't emphasise enough that the only way the Awards will be successful is with the submissions of you wonderful people. It's about showcasing the achievements of the people on this thread and around Gateworld, so if you know of anyone who makes art that doesn't necessarily come here please invite them to submit. Just because the title has Sam/Jack in it, it doesn't mean you have to submit Sam/Jack artwork only!!! All artwork is accepted.

Please, please submit your artwork - it's you guys that make the Awards worthwhile

[/shameless pleading]

Comment

Happy Birthday to Bekki's Gran!

*huggles all the blah woohoos*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X