No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds like a great day at work, Jann! Glad you are being so well taken care of
    sigpic

Comment

Dashes in (fully clothed) passes out hugs, dashes out.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*runs through thread...nekkid*

Comment

*runs through thread*
          sigpic

Comment

Walks through thread....fully clothed...but peeking!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              So sweet!

Last night of 4 y'all. Srsly tho, I was not a happy camper this morning. Once again, Mayor Bloomberg forgot about the outer boroughs and I had to walk 1.5 miles to the closest working subway station to get home. (I live about 1/2 mile from the subway) This was on top of being up all night with the laboring mamas with no break. I did catch a bruiser early this morning though. With a midwifery student. It was her first birth. She was very excited. The family members of my patient thought she was too cute.
              Poor MoB! *Hugs*
              Originally posted by Estrela View Post
              *pops into the quiet thread and tries to spread some warmth to those that need it*
              *hugs* back.
              Originally posted by llp View Post
              Hello....only one week from today and I'll be on my way. By now, I would be about 3/4 th the way to Atlanta (got to change planes)....then off to see the wizard....no oops...wrong story...off to see Jumble!

I have not caught up with what is happening so for everyone who is here (which isn't going to be many) I am sure someone needs a hug!
              OOOOH! there are 5 of us online and only 3 guests. So, where is Jumble tonight?
              *continues the hugfest*
              Where is Jumble today?
              Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              *tumbles into the thread*

*huggles MoB for near completion of the dreaded night!week of DooOoooOOOm*

Had a meeting with a new client this morning, and it went brilliantly I'm making a proposal and character mock-up for a new series about waste reduction! v. excited!

AND I might maybe just have a house to move into in a week! Hopefully...maybe...

Things are looking up
              Bekki I wish you all good things!
              Originally posted by starlover View Post
              *rolls in*

Finally got to really meet the man who helped me get this internship. It was REALLY nice to hear from him that he saw himself(although a younger, more girly) version in me!
              I got to drink some AMAZING wine.(think about a guy who doesn't care about money buying a bottle of wine) ...oh gosh that was amazing!
              So...slightly tipsy right now...the cocktails afterwards didn't really help...have to get up at 7...something...for work

*huggles all woohooos*

okay....I'm more than slightly tipsy...but I had an interesting evening in which I learned a lot!!!

*falls asleep*
              WooHoo!
              Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              Dashes in (fully clothed) passes out hugs, dashes out.
              *catches hugs and sends some back*

*waves to 6 guests*

I LOVE AMANDA TAPPING!
              MARTIN WOOD AIN'T SO BAD EITHER!

sigpic

Comment

*flops on couch*
                I am so glad it's the weekend!
                *huggles everyone*
                *goes to sleep*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*waves*

I survived 4 nights in the labor room! w00t! One beautiful, big baby caught. Lots and lots of mamas triaged and I helped a budding midwife catch her first baby. We even had a nice, quiet night last night.

Anyhow, only 3 people have weighed in on the bracelet challenge. Since it's the weekend, I'll repost. Let's have some more guesses. There are 8 entrants- and since I know the answer I can't play. I expect at least 7 replies.

Bracelets!
                  Spoiler:

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Can you give us a hint...like a bunch of names we can choose from?

This is a little non GW comment I want to make...if anyone is suddenly (within last month or so) having there computers slow down quite often...look for (use explorer or similar):

Google Update Task - put to manual or disable
                    Google Startup Page - or change the program for ....exe to ...xex (if won't run)!

They will haunt your pc with hourly updates even if not needed!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Can you give us a hint...like a bunch of names we can choose from?
                      They are almost all from regular posters. A lot of the personalities go with the bracelets if you think about them.
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Ok...my guesses

Spoiler:
                        1. Jann
                        2. Josi
                        3. Bekki
                        4. MoB
                        5. Bree
                        6. Laurie?!
                        7. Jumble
                        8. Nad

That was tough !

Comment

Here goes nothing:

Spoiler:

MoB
                          Joan
                          Bekki
                          Bree
                          Nad
                          Jann
                          Josie
                          Sarai
                          sigpic

Comment

*runs in to hug the WooHoos*
                            *hugs TPTB*
                            *waves at the Spencers*

Haven't posted a lot, but I'm having a 'Fandom Light' period. I find it all a bit meh... I'm not sure if it's the time of year for me, or that people acually are getting paid to be fan, but it seems that fandom must be taken very serious these days. Not talking about you guys, of course. We all know what happens when fandom gets too serious.

So, I'm here, I'm lurking and everything, but if I do disappear for a few days... I'm under the bus. Licking *your* PTB pics.

*blinks*
                            ...But not nekkid. I swear!
                            Last edited by DutchIndeed; 28 January 2011, 12:46 PM.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Bracelets:

Spoiler:
                              1. Josiane
                              2. Wendy
                              3. Jumble
                              4. MoB
                              5. Cags
                              6. Laurie
                              8. Bekki
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me