No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge congrats and well done MoB, what an achievement!!

Comment

*high fives MoB*
      WooHood!

*hugs WooHoos*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Well done MoB *super squishy huggles* And a big THANK YOU to everyone who contributed

And OMG! I just put 'The Vid that shall Not Be Named' up on the big screen........

Don't be surprised if you don't see me again today........................
        Last edited by Jumble; 23 January 2011, 04:25 AM.

Comment

*readies bucket of cold water, smelling salts and thunk cushions for Jumble*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            *readies bucket of cold water, smelling salts and thunk cushions for Jumble*
            I seriously doubt there are enough smelling salts and thunk cushions in the world.......... nor water cold enough......... and on the same dvd is the thing I can't even admit to having............ in enhanced quadsound.........

*goes back to watch for nth time...........*

Comment

Awesome MoB!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                Hey Woohoos!

We had a FANTASTIC concert! YAY! I'll have some pics for you later or tomorrow, but it looks like there won't be any video, since Jimmy's camera totally melted down. It's possible that I might be able to scrounge up some ghetto video from an audience member or two. We'll see.

BUT! The best news-- the concert raised $770 US for S4K AND I am still expecting more donations from people who already told me they'd donate even though they couldn't come. So we are looking in the neighborhood of $1000 US! Very proud of everyone who came and helped out.
                It was great meeting you last night MoB! A fun night for all and lovely music. Guys, what a voice does this lovely lady has! Fabulous! Get her to sing for you at AT4! ((Hugs))
                sigpic

Comment

Woohoo awesome MoB
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                    It was great meeting you last night MoB! A fun night for all and lovely music. Guys, what a voice does this lovely lady has! Fabulous! Get her to sing for you at AT4! ((Hugs))
                    Aw, thanks! It was awesome meeting you too and having you and your family there!

Here's a slideshow of Andi's favorite pics from the night (she was our official photographer)

Slideshow of S4K Benefit

I'll be back later with the bracelet challenge. Thanks for the nudge. If anyone wants to send me a last minute bracelet pic, now is your chance. I've got 6 for the challenge, a few more would be great.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Awesome MoB!! Congratulations!
                      sigpic

Comment

Aw, thanks! It was awesome meeting you too and having you and your family there!

Here's a slideshow of Andi's favorite pics from the night (she was our official photographer)

Slideshow of S4K Benefit

I'll be back later with the bracelet challenge. Thanks for the nudge. If anyone wants to send me a last minute bracelet pic, now is your chance. I've got 6 for the challenge, a few more would be great.
                        Great!!! You all looked amazing!

I don't own any braclets Might have to work on that *giggles*

Maybe next challenge should be whos feet it is hahahah
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

ooooooooooooooh FEET! *wiggles toes* ickybah! (actually, I love feet...they're so alien looking hehehe)

*runs off to look at MoB's photos*

(oh and WOOD MORNING LOVELIES!)

Edit: *runs back in* MoB - it all looks so wonderful And Glitter and Be Gay Boa = win!
                          sigpic

Comment

Slideshow of S4K Benefit

That looks amazing! Beautiful pictures too!

*waits impatiently for the pics*

Also had an interesting skype chat with the folks today...apparently my mom's cousin died, dad's cousin died and my mom's uncle died in the last 4 days! Wow.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              That looks amazing! Beautiful pictures too!

*waits impatiently for the pics*

Also had an interesting skype chat with the folks today...apparently my mom's cousin died, dad's cousin died and my mom's uncle died in the last 4 days! Wow.
                              Oh no! *huggles*

Bracelet post coming right up...
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Woohoo Bracelet-Off!

Okay, here are the submissions- the woohoo with the most correct guesses will receive a fic from the prompt of your choice.

Bracelets!
                                Spoiler:

Ready, set, go!
                                Last edited by MidwifeOnBoard; 23 January 2011, 05:01 PM. Reason: forgot one!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X