Good luck MoB!!!!!

You can do it!
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Go MoB!! Sending you heaps of good luck vibes *huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Hey I love Chattanooga Choo Choo and Glenn Miller is the "bees knees" although I prefer it without the singing....and what's wrong with Boogie Wogie Bugle Boy of Company B? I love that type of music...especially after having a lot of broccoli!
          Love those songs. I also love Pennsylvania 6-5000.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          Martin Party! WoO!

Had a very productive day today! Awesome Glitter and Be Gay rehearsal. Yes I needed to rehearse the one song. It's HARD. But we are going to rock it! (I hope. )

AND I found a beautiful blue dress to wear. I stopped in a boutique on a whim and found the perfect dress. One the hangar:

Got my back cracked and got some last minute supplies at staples. All that's left is to pick up a few cases of water in the morning.

When I got home, I found a good luck email from Jill, which made me think "Oh My Gods. It's TOMORROW!!" (I'll admit to a small case of nerves. It's my first time singing in front of a paying audience since November of 2003. )

Back to your regularly scheduled Martin!Party
          I'm sure everyhting will be great. Good luck!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          Puuurrrrrrfect!!!

You know what else is perfect??

http://blastr.com/assets_c/2009/11/S...x366-28067.jpg

...and henry...

http://www.unificationfrance.com/IMG...ins-photo1.jpg

(He makes me a Hap-happy hippy!)
          I love Henry too. He has some of my favourite lines in Sanctuary. RR is such a lovely guy (and very persuasive in getting you to bid at auctions when he is sitting right beside you ) He did one of the coolest things I have ever seen at a con. All the guests were given Sanctuary bags and he asked all the fans to sign his bag.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Good luck MoB!
            I bet it'll be great

*hugs WooHoos*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I think I just heard crickets.
              ...Sing.

Thinking about naming them.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

...Come on Bobby and Bubba. Let's go take a ride in the bus!
                *knits little cricket mittens and goes on line to see if they sell bunny helmets that small*
                *sews little cricket ''Martin Wood is a directing god'' t shirts*

sigpic

Comment

*pokes head in*
                  Quiet in here today...

Just got back from a day with the family, playing with my nephew and then going to my sister & brother-in-law's concert, which was fab. Hope MoB's concert goes/is going just as well!

*huggles tired Jumble*
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hey Woohoos!

We had a FANTASTIC concert! YAY! I'll have some pics for you later or tomorrow, but it looks like there won't be any video, since Jimmy's camera totally melted down. It's possible that I might be able to scrounge up some ghetto video from an audience member or two. We'll see.

BUT! The best news-- the concert raised $770 US for S4K AND I am still expecting more donations from people who already told me they'd donate even though they couldn't come. So we are looking in the neighborhood of $1000 US! Very proud of everyone who came and helped out.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

That's so fabulous, MoB! Well done

*happy dances for MoB*
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Bekki! And you'll be happy to know I totally rocked the Glitter and Be Gay. Held that last high Eb forever and a day. Comically long. But it worked. *hugs* Still psyched, but maybe almost ready for bed.
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard
                          Thanks Bekki! And you'll be happy to know I totally rocked the Glitter and Be Gay. Held that last high Eb forever and a day. Comically long. But it worked. *hugs* Still psyched, but maybe almost ready for bed.
                          Congrats on creating a great show....a new star has risen....especially since it was totally done to raise money for the S4K group. Really cool! As my mother would have said..."You did a very good thing for a very good group of people."
                          sigpic

Comment

WTG MoB!!! Awesome news, so glad it went so well and you raised so much! Well done all of you who were involved and all your audience for donating so much
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Great news MoB!
                              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Well done, MoB. I'm smiling so much for you right now. You're amazing
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X