No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True EH-T, with SE1 having been such a howling success I'm sure they'll want to do another one as soon as is feasible and practical for them *crosses fingers*

But I hope you're not suggesting that Sanctuary might finish soon? I'm still hoping for several more seasons and therefore several more SE's

Of course, there is always the possibility of a Sherwood Foray at some point

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Oh, is there a specific time of day for that? I thought any time was good

Normally I prefer that at least one braincell is working!

and I got my first meeting in...*looks at clock* 4 min
      sigpic

Comment

If anyone sees JUMBLE - please have her read her normal email or even the email here. I sent her an important message that requires a quick as possible resonse.

Thanks to all oh and

*HI's and HUGGLES to all!*
        sigpic

Comment

I've got it....... I'm consulting .........
          Last edited by Jumble; 20 January 2011, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Okay, Jumble, why you think I need to get dressed. Got to be somewhere way too early this morning, but I'll be home by noon (my time 8pm your time). Hmmmm, haven't had breakfast yet......I'm snurching a cupcake.....a little stale but hmmmmmm!
            sigpic

Comment

*falls into thread*

Quiet in here today, where is everybody? Busy stuffing yourselves with cupcakes?
              I was at a post call followup mammogram and sono. Boobie torture below:
              Spoiler:
              The initial one was fine, this one was TORTURE. Seriously. Ow. "Oh Ms S, the doctor wants another film". *goes and sits* "Oh Ms S the doctor wants another 2 films" X 3!!! Then sono-- "I have to show this to the doctor." Imagine my surprise when the breast surgeon comes back to scan me herself. And then thinks we need to followup with an MRI. Srsly? Couldn't we have avoided this torture in the first place by going straight to MRI given my history? *sigh* And I have to do this all again in 6 months. Meh.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

weehee, just powered through 4000 words of fic, go plot bunnies!!!

And now I think I must asleep, got to be rested for my pin sticking appointment in the morning...yikes

*kisses all the woodiehoos goodnight*
              Go you! Sleep tight!

wait...cupcakes over PTB...like, cupcakes raininf over PTB, cupcake-covered PTB? I could handle that! *noms*

actually, I totally accidentally ingested some gluten at some point during the evening, so I might leave the nomming to you ladies...

...I'll just lick off the icing ...

(ok, really going to bed now! And since when do I gutter up the thread?)

It's the exhaustion.

*goes in search of caffeine*
              Last edited by MidwifeOnBoard; 20 January 2011, 08:12 AM.
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*huggles MoB* That's not nice *crosses fingers for a good result*

Comment

*huggles MoB* That's not nice *crosses fingers for a good result*
                  Thanks Jumble. It didn't help that the mammo tech told me, "these images frequently bruise"

I'm sure all will be well. This all seems to be due to my relative youth for this kind of screening. But my family history is so strong that every little thing appears ominous, you know? But some definite owies happening.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    Thanks Jumble. It didn't help that the mammo tech told me, "these images frequently bruise"

I'm sure all will be well. This all seems to be due to my relative youth for this kind of screening. But my family history is so strong that every little thing appears ominous, you know? But some definite owies happening.
                    I know, boob squishing isn't nice when done by a machine But if there's anything to find it's best to find it early and deal with it

Comment

I know, boob squishing isn't nice when done by a machine But if there's anything to find it's best to find it early and deal with it
                      Absolutely. I'm mostly sure there is nothing wrong. And at least an MRI isn't painful!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        Absolutely. I'm mostly sure there is nothing wrong. And at least an MRI isn't painful!
                        True!

And the boob squishy thing? Much better done by...... er.......... *looks at guests* Um........

*coughs.. and hopes, once again, that this is NOT the day Martin decides to lurk..........*

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos

Today has been one of those days I am glad to be home!

Beautiful bub, MoB!

*Fly-by drops a Doctor Who fic, mostly because it made me think of Josiane while I was writing it *

A Novel Of Impossible Things

*twirls away*
                          Awww! *runs off to read*

*huggles Bekki* - hope you find somewhere to live soon!
                          *huggles MoB for boob squishing* Ouchies!

And did I hear talk of cupcakes? Mmmmmm... *noms*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*tosses cupcakes to Josiane*

And *hugs* for the bad day

Oh lookee, cupcakes from Cornwall......

Remember?
                            Last edited by Jumble; 20 January 2011, 09:19 AM.

Comment

I fell asleep!

True!

And the boob squishy thing? Much better done by...... er.......... *looks at guests* Um........

*coughs.. and hopes, once again, that this is NOT the day Martin decides to lurk..........*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Afternoon Woohoos

Today has been one of those days I am glad to be home!

Awww! *runs off to read*

*huggles Bekki* - hope you find somewhere to live soon!
                              *huggles MoB for boob squishing* Ouchies!

And did I hear talk of cupcakes? Mmmmmm... *noms*
                              *huggles*

Thanks!
                              sigpic

Comment

*huggles MoB* for boob squishage

*huggles Josi* for sucky day!!

*wistfully remembers cupcakes*

Comment

Working...
                                X