Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    Beautiful bub, MoB!

*Fly-by drops a Doctor Who fic, mostly because it made me think of Josiane while I was writing it *

A Novel Of Impossible Things

*twirls away*
    She was cute! Came out waving and clutching her umbilical cord. Sweet family.

ps- do you write ff in sg1 or sanctuary? I want to read your stuff but I know nothing of Dr Who!
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I've never written Sanctuary...hmmm...perhaps I should...or should I wait till I've caught up properly...hmmm

There's some SG1 (more than I thought, actually) here if you like
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        *sticks tongue out*

Hmpf. It was approved though Apparently the "format and content was spot on" So now another one

Also Goodnight Jumbly, even though it is weird for you to go to sleep this early on such a special day!
        I know I was just so tired and I see I was singing

I dreamt I was at SE2 having my photo taken with Chris. All the Sanctuary peeps were there and all the WooHoos, and everybody was staring at me in total silence ............. probably because I was wearing a very short, very frilly dress Wood have been ok 20/30 years ago, but now? No way!!

And there is now some speculation as to whether having fewer eps to shoot will mean that SE2 could happen this year - somewhere between July and December. I'd love it to be that soon, but please NOT in late August Late July wood be great for me because I'll already be in Seattle, but I'm guessing for a lot of WooHoos any time this year will be too soon from the financial aspect. Hmmmm.....

*bounces in again*

Helloooo XFC *puts on some music and does the funky chicken*

...not that I needed the music, but you know...now you might join in!

doo doo doooooo funky chicken!
        @ Bekki *joins in*

Comment

Hmmm.... that party didn't exactly go with a bang did it? Not enough wine? Not enough food? Not enough singing and dancing? Not enough Martinpics?

Let's put some of that right.........

*happy sigh*

Comment

*funky chickens with Jumble*

We're all having Martin/Sanctuary dreams lately, love it! And there's nothing wrong with a short frilly dress! Especially a short frilly dream dress

That's super soon for another con, isn't it? Or do most shows have on every year

Edit: Noms on the foodies...and Martin...sorry, and NOT on Martn...yeeeeaaaaaaaaah
            Last edited by Bekki; 20 January 2011, 12:10 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

*funky chickens with Jumble*

We're all having Martin/Sanctuary dreams lately, love it! And there's nothing wrong with a short frilly dress! Especially a short frilly dream dress
              Oh there was nothing wrong with the dress, just the body it was on

That's super soon for another con, isn't it? Or do most shows have on every year?
              It wood be super soon, and it's pure SPECULATION on the part of hopeful Santuary fans There's no harm in hoping is there?

I seriously doubt GABIT wood go for it in 2011

Comment

*hides Martin away from hungry WooHoo from Oz*

Laurie sent me this the other day.....

The other night I was invited out for a night with the 'girls.'
                I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, 'I promise!'

Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easily.
                Around 3 a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home.

Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuckooed 3 times.
                Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times.
                I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him. (Even when totally smashed... 3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals = 12 cuckoos or midnight!)

The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, I told him 'midnight'... he didn't seem pissed off in the least. Whew, I got away with that one!

Then he said 'We need a new cuckoo clock.' When I asked him why, he said, 'Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said 'oh s**t.' Cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another three times, giggled, cukooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and yelped.’

Laurie you really should post this stuff yourself

Comment

No harm in hoping! (I enjoy both the sentiment and the alliteration)

I.love.Henry

aw, look at that face *huggles

brought to you, of course, by these guys

Aaaw, and Robin's there, playing Mary Poppins!

Oh, and while I think of it, I loved MajDav in that episode with Henry and the lady and the creaturey thingy (i need to learn some titles in this show!!!)

Edit: and I just read your story to my bro Ben, Jumblie (well, and Laurie too ) and he giggled like a little girly

Edit 2: Ha! Take that, spoiler tags! ...I take no responsibility if GW breaks from the overwhelming Sanctuary PTB awesomeness...and Robin Poppins...
                  Last edited by Bekki; 20 January 2011, 12:26 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

No harm in hoping! (I enjoy both the sentiment and the alliteration)

I.love.Henry

http://0.tqn.com/d/scifi/1/0/A/K/-/-...ry_400x400.jpg

aw, look at that face *huggles

http://www.ryanrobbinsfans.com/Desig..._Sanctuary.jpg

brought to you, of course, by these guys

(spoilered because they'd break GW with their awesomeness...and their greater than 600pixels width)

Aaaw, and Robin's there, playing Mary Poppins!
                    Oh yes, Henry is definitely loveable And you didn't need to spoiler that pic, it can be up to 700px

Oh, and while I think of it, I loved MajDav in that episode with Henry and the lady and the creaturey thingy (i need to learn some titles in this show!!!)
                    'Fragments', and yes, you do

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Laurie sent me this the other day.....

The other night I was invited out for a night with the 'girls.'
                      I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, 'I promise!'

Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easily.
                      Around 3 a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home.

Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuckooed 3 times.
                      Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times.
                      I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him. (Even when totally smashed... 3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals = 12 cuckoos or midnight!)

The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, I told him 'midnight'... he didn't seem pissed off in the least. Whew, I got away with that one!

Then he said 'We need a new cuckoo clock.' When I asked him why, he said, 'Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said 'oh s**t.' Cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another three times, giggled, cukooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and yelped.’

Laurie you really should post this stuff yourself
                      sigpic

Comment

oh dear - I'm really starting to worry about my pending homelessness 2 weeks till I go back south and still no luck...yikes...
                        sigpic

Comment

*runs in to grab a cupcake*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

oh dear - I'm really starting to worry about my pending homelessness 2 weeks till I go back south and still no luck...yikes...
                            *huggles Bekki* I hope you find somewhere soon *crosses fingers*

Quiet in here today, where is everybody? Busy stuffing yourselves with cupcakes?

Comment

I'm here Although it's getting close to bed time again!

*huggles Jumblie back*

weehee, just powered through 4000 words of fic, go plot bunnies!!!

And now I think I must asleep, got to be rested for my pin sticking appointment in the morning...yikes

*kisses all the woodiehoos goodnight*
                              sigpic

Comment

*sends good vibes*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Quiet in here today, where is everybody? Busy stuffing yourselves with cupcakes?
                                *nods*

But...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X