No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh cool! that sounds fun, thanks Laurie!

I wonder if Amanda will act in it, or whether she will wear her producer hat full-time...v. exciting!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      *waves to Jumblie*

I hope Joe keeps his blog fans after he moves on to something new and exciting!

By the way, what's Sherwood?
      Sherwood

And for some reason "Duck Dodgers in the 24th and a half Century" always pops into my head

Comment

Oh, Joe will continue blogging. Most of the people over there are Joe fans as well as SG fans. Most of us will move on with him to whatever project he chooses next. Maybe there will be fewer grouchy people...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Oh, Joe will continue blogging. Most of the people over there are Joe fans as well as SG fans. Most of us will move on with him to whatever project he chooses next. Maybe there will be fewer grouchy people...
          Well exactly! Most of them are there to hear of his latest doings with regard to food, books etc.......... and to check up on his dogs

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

I vote for that "Fewer Grouchy People" watching TV!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              I vote for that "Fewer Grouchy People" watching TV!
              Well, there's bound to be some grouchy people. And, really, why would we want it any other way? Joe needs someone to snark at, right? but I think the people who are grouchy about SG are bound to go MIA should he leave the franchise...or should the franchise leave him...or...something...
              sigpic

Comment

*runz in*

Sorry for not being around much. Veeeery veeery busy doing mod recruitment elsewhere. Not to mention RL shennanigans.

Just popping by to say (slightly early but meh, won't have time later and it's after midnight where I come from)...

Happy Birthday Martin!

*mooches out*
                sigpic

Comment

Hi Cags!!! *squishy huggles*

Thanks for the linky, Jumble - it all looks exciting!

In honour of THE BIRTHDAY! (which it now most definitely is, in Oz ) the brother and I are sitting down to watch the next episode of Sanctuary, Pavor Nocturnis (which is a name i recognize from this thread, so I'm assuming it's AWESOME and wil now put my laptop away so that I can enjoy it properly)

sigpic

Comment

Toronto, ON (January 18, 2011) ・SPACE, Canada, science fiction, speculation and fantasy channel, announced today that it has green lit the fourth season of its original Canadian series, SANCTUARY. A critical and fan favourite since its premiere in 2009 on SPACE, production is slated to begin on 13 new episodes of the multiple award-winning show this Spring, due to air this Fall on SPACE.

We are thrilled about the extraordinary support SPACE has provided since the beginning,・said series creator and executive producer, Damian Kindler. They were the first to recognize Sanctuary's potential and are the foundation upon which all of our success rests.

Now all we need for the Trifecta - the UK to add their approval!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh! It's after midnight here.

Happy Birthday, Martin!

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARTIN!!!

Just watched 4 episodes of Sanctuary to celebrate! I have discovered that I love Henry...quite a lot...
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Martin!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Made before I figured out how to change the aspect ratio
                            Watching in HD helps

So Bekki, what did you think of Pavor Nocturnus?

Comment

pretty pretties, Jumblie! Love the bubbly effect!

Pavor Nocturnis was AWESOME! I got it just a bit before Helen did, so it was very satisfying And then we watched the next one, and the next one, and the next one and the next one hehehe...
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Martin!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X