The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    But you've got it in the end The line you sent me is correct and the sig is showing up and rotating! Well done
    Do you know how many variations of trying to get this to work took! - hmmmm is English what I wrote okay!

All I know is it is finally working and they better not close down their software now that I finally got it to work. Now all I need is another 100 or so sigs to start to catch up with Jumble. Then again, there is only one JUMBLE and no one can seem to keep up with her!

You know what this means, don't you......
    PARTY TIME TO CELEBRATE SUCCESS!

I know I need more "rest", but, golly gee, you guys don't want me to play! Can't I play a little?
    Last edited by llp; 10 January 2011, 10:36 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

She's talking about signavatar It's a pig to work with
      Ah ok...see I was already thinking she was talking about a vid program...it confused me!

I know some find PremPro ok, Sarai uses it for one, but I just couldn't get on with it *shrugs*

I'm currently driving myself nuts with a certain song which shall remain nameless, but it's starting to look good
      *huggles*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Do you know how many variations of trying to get this to work took! - hmmmm is English what I wrote okay!
        I know, I had to have Josiane explain it to me

All I know is it is finally working and they better not close down their software now that I finally got it to work. Now all I need is another 100 or so sigs to start to catch up with Jumble. Then again, there is only one JUMBLE and no one can seem to keep up with her!
        Er...... make that 200+

Give me some ideas, pics text etc, and I'll see if I can knock you something up

Comment

Evening Woohoos

Cards and dvd are ready to post!

Martin if you're one of those 7 guests - DON'T LOOK!!!!!

Awesome! *bounces excitedly* Nice work, Jumble

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          oh dear - the evacuations around Brisbane have begun!

floooooooooooooooooooooooooods
          I was wondering when that would happen - take care and really hope they don't affect you too much. *hugs*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *falls back in*

*throws some snow in the thread*

I got a snowday today! Funny thing it was only for people who started today! Sweet!

Now what to do...oh what to do

*huggles Martin*
          Lucky you! Hope all goes well when you do get in for your first day!

Originally posted by Pol View Post
          Hi WooHoos. I'm back from my long holiday and thought I'd share a sampling of pics from our cruise through the Panama Canal.

Happy Monday.
          Pol
          Gorgeous photos, Pol, thanks for sharing! Looks like you had a fab time

She's talking about signavatar It's a pig to work with
          It is, but at least it still exists!

*huggles all*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*waves*
            Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

*hugs MoB too*
            *hugs you back*

I know some find PremPro ok, Sarai uses it for one, but I just couldn't get on with it *shrugs* And you have to remember that I'm completely self-taught - didn't have the benefit of a decent education
            I use Final Cut, but I'm a Mac girl. 100%.

I wrote post-call Magnus pr0n for an LJ fic prompt yesterday. The smut is jumping fandoms! Watch out!

I need a nap. Another overnight tonight. *sigh*
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Give me some ideas, pics text etc, and I'll see if I can knock you something up

<-- punchy.
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

<-- punchy.
                Hey!

Well, it is now about 12:15 and I need to finish getting dressed and head out for some errands.....It is the temp high point of the day at about 36*F/2*C so I better make haste while the weather is so ah lovely??? Seriously, no rain, no snow, not too many clouds. I better get out there before all %!#@& breaks loose. See you all later.

*HUGGLES* to Jumble and Sarai and our 4 mystery guests!
                sigpic

Comment

Good evening everyone

*huggles to all* Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better Laurie

And lovely pics Pol, thanks for sharing, looks like you had an ace time!!

A few pics of my own testing out my new camera...Dave and I went for our first walk of 2011 yesterday up to Lower Wensleydale in the Yorkshire Dales. Beautiful weather, but still very very icy. I fell over spectacularly, right on my behind, and now have the bruises to show for it .

Spoiler:

Speaking of walking, I hope some of the Woohoos will be up for a romp around the Peak District in August ! I looooove the Peaks - so, so beautiful *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    Good evening everyone

*huggles to all* Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better Laurie

And lovely pics Pol, thanks for sharing, looks like you had an ace time!!

A few pics of my own testing out my new camera...Dave and I went for our first walk of 2011 yesterday up to Lower Wensleydale in the Yorkshire Dales. Beautiful weather, but still very very icy. I fell over spectacularly, right on my behind, and now have the bruises to show for it .

Spoiler:

Speaking of walking, I hope some of the Woohoos will be up for a romp around the Peak District in August ! I looooove the Peaks - so, so beautiful *sigh*

Hmmmm! Great pictures, but I thought you also said you got a picture of your spectacular fall as well.

Looks like a lovely place to wonder around in. Looking forward to going. Bye for now!
                    sigpic

Comment

Lovely pics Sarai, but where's the one of you falling over spectacularly?

Oh, I'm sure we'll be up for the odd walkabout......... if we're sober enough at any point

Speaking of which, +1 has had to back out, so that will affect the amount each of us will have to pay. We'll have to work it out properly nearer the time when we know definitely who is coming and for how many days, but it'll still be a pretty cheap holiday

Comment

Spoiler:
                        ...]

Don't say that before putting pics behind a spoilertag!
                        Lovely pics!

*makes notes to bring good shoes*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you all. But I can't believe you were all that excited to see my fall!

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you all. But I can't believe you were all that excited to see my fall!
                            Well you know, it's been a slow day............. and just think of the artwork that might have been inspired

Comment

Oh, I'm sure we'll be up for the odd walkabout......... if we're sober enough at any point

Speaking of which, +1 has had to back out, so that will affect the amount each of us will have to pay. We'll have to work it out properly nearer the time when we know definitely who is coming and for how many days, but it'll still be a pretty cheap holiday
                              I'm always sober!

*hugs +1*

Oh come on... It's what we live for!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Well you know, it's been a slow day............. and just think of the artwork that might have been inspired

Comment

Working...
                                X