The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    You two don't make a 100% sense you know...

Sleep is needed at 5 am! Nutties!
    Really? Which part of that conversation don't you understand?

Makes perfect sense to me

Comment

Night Cags......sleep tight.
      And why are you still up Jumble? I decided I wasn't tired enough and it's only 9:30 here. That makes it what 5:30 there (in the morning)!

I think you are getting ready for you trip to visit, and I think it might be a little early yet!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Night Cags......sleep tight.
        And why are you still up Jumble? I decided I wasn't tired enough and it's only 9:30 here. That makes it what 5:30 there (in the morning)!

I think you are getting ready for you trip to visit, and I think it might be a little early yet!
        I'm just playing with my Power Director, adding a few enhancements No point going to bed now

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          I'm just playing with my Power Director, adding a few enhancements No point going to bed now
          Have plans for Sunday? Wouldn't a few hours of sleep be useful?
          sigpic

Comment

Have plans for Sunday? Wouldn't a few hours of sleep be useful?
            Nah, nothing happening here until Monday morning. I'm free to do as I please until then

Comment

Nah, nothing happening here until Monday morning. I'm free to do as I please until then
              Well that sounds nice. However, that is about all I ever do now!
              Hopefully the weather will cooperate. All the fear of snow and heavy rain has so far never shown up here. It is drizzly, but that's about it.
              I am just about ready to take an nice hot shower. It just sounds really nice right now.
              sigpic

Comment

Well that sounds nice. However, that is about all I ever do now!
                Hopefully the weather will cooperate. All the fear of snow and heavy rain has so far never shown up here. It is drizzly, but that's about it.
                I am just about ready to take an nice hot shower. It just sounds really nice right now.
                Yep, I'm practising for retirement

I have no idea what the weather is like since I haven't looked outside all day....... or all night for that matter

Comment

And just to give you something to look do since I'm going away..... Enjoy

And the piece de resistance!
                  (however it is spelled)

See ya later!
                  sigpic

Comment

You're just trying to distract me, huh?

Not working.........

.... er......... well it might be just a little.......

Comment

Just skipping sleeping all together tonight, eh Jumble? (practicing my Canadian accent )

The universe sent me just what I needed tonight. 2 back to back births that I barely had time to put on gloves for. 2 baby girls. Such well behaved young ladies. (the babies, I mean)

I will further discuss why karma is a fierce mistress in my lj after my post call nap in the afternoon...
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Maybe not ........ it's now 7.40am and I'm starting to feel a little tired........

Comment

Bonjour woohoos

*huggles everyone*
                          sigpic

Comment

Finally went to bed around 8am and slept until 2pm But it was worth it because I've learned an awful lot in the last 24 hours

Comment

Finally went to bed around 8am and slept until 2pm But it was worth it because I've learned an awful lot in the last 24 hours

Whoa....words of wisdom.....I'm listening:
                              sigpic

Comment

Whoa....words of wisdom.....I'm listening:
                                learned a lot about Power Director, I'll pass it all onto you in February

You're up early

Comment

Working...
                                X