The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    I felt awesome when I picked the towel up off the stats and saw how far I had run! I hate treadmills but it's too icy outside right now to run safely. So I'm pretty psyched I could zen out like that on the 'mill.
    Ah, I thought you were outside. HOwever, my first statement probably holds. About 1/2 mile is it, but then I haven't been on a treadmill in a very long time. No excuse either because many apt bldgs have gyms in them and this is one of them. I just have to get my bum in gear and do something.....but first I have to get well, the AT5. Hmmmm well someday!
    sigpic

Comment

Laurie, weren't you signing off an hour ago?

And yes, I am still up. It's almost 4am and I'm still not tired Spent the last two hours talking to Cags, who also wasn't tired apparently

I think I might just go play with Power Director and see what else it can do

Comment

*huggles Jumble*

and *huggles Cags*

if you two are lacking sleep and all that jazz and doing funny things...come on skype and stalk me because I love talking to delusional people

Nah...I'm not a good influence I know!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Ah, I thought you were outside. HOwever, my first statement probably holds. About 1/2 mile is it, but then I haven't been on a treadmill in a very long time. No excuse either because many apt bldgs have gyms in them and this is one of them. I just have to get my bum in gear and do something.....but first I have to get well, the AT5. Hmmmm well someday!
          I usually run outside, but it's been too icy lately. People are really bad about salting even though it's the law. I don't want to break a leg or anything.

Have you gone to the doc yet? *noodge noodge* We want you raring to go at AT5.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I usually run outside, but it's been too icy lately. People are really bad about salting even though it's the law. I don't want to break a leg or anything.

On a weekend, you have to be kidding..... Actually, I feel a little better this afternoon/evening. Had a great nights sleep for a change,
            and my eyes aren't as puffy and red, so..... If I'm still the same on Monday morning, then I will find one somewhere.
            sigpic

Comment

*wanders through* Waiting for pages to finish so I can get outta' here an go home!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                *huggles Jumble*

and *huggles Cags*

if you two are lacking sleep and all that jazz and doing funny things...come on skype and stalk me because I love talking to delusional people

Nah...I'm not a good influence I know!
                I'm not delusional.......... I really DID see a camel in my back garden the other day........

No, she hasn't. She's still making excuses But she has said she'll go on Monday if she isn't any better

Comment

On a weekend, you have to be kidding..... Actually, I feel a little better this afternoon/evening. Had a great nights sleep for a change,
                  and my eyes aren't as puffy and red, so..... If I'm still the same on Monday morning, then I will find one somewhere.
                  Okay. But we'll be noodging more if you don't...
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Good to hear that you're improving! It's important to be healthy!

Jumble: You are delusional...the capital makes you like that!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      I'm not delusional.......... I really DID see a camel in my back garden the other day........

No, she hasn't. She's still making excuses But she has said she'll go on Monday if she isn't any better
                      Isn't it like 5am there?
                      sigpic

Comment

And yes, I am still up. It's almost 4am and I'm still not tired Spent the last two hours talking to Cags, who also wasn't tired apparently
                        ...And aparrently still isn't.

*gives Jumble the evils*

(not that it's your fault. Mine for accidently setting off the smoke alarm and now, I have to sit here with the downstairs light on while it charges up again or else it'll blip blip blip all night morning long and I still won't sleep. )

How's that Power Director coming along? Playing nicely I hope...

... the programme that is, not the.... never mind.

Jann, I would love to Skype but haven't installed it on my spanky, shiny new laptop yet. Next time.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          ...And aparrently still isn't.

*gives Jumble the evils*

(not that it's your fault. Mine for accidently setting off the smoke alarm and now, I have to sit here with the downstairs light on while it charges up again or else it'll blip blip blip all night morning long and I still won't sleep. )
                          Dare I ask how you managed to set the smoke alarm off?

How's that Power Director coming along? Playing nicely I hope...

... the programme that is, not the.... never mind.

Jann, I would love to Skype but haven't installed it on my spanky, shiny new laptop yet. Next time.
                          Both playing nicely thank you

Getting a little......... hungry
                          Last edited by Jumble; 08 January 2011, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Dare I ask how you managed to set the smoke alarm off?
                            It's plugged into the hall light socket. To test it you flip the light switch on, off then on again in quick succession. I turned the light on, then, in turning the upstairs light on, flipped it off again accidently and, without thinking, flipped it on again. Not the first time I've done it.

Luckily, Ben is a heavy sleeper.

Both playing nicely thank you

Looking a little......... hungry

Hmm, so "do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it!" works on you then?

I am going to attempt some sleep. Ben will be up in 2/3 hours so... hmm, just enough time for about a minute of REM. I should be lovely and refreshed tomorrow. Erm...

Woodnight Woohoos.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              It's plugged into the hall light socket. To test it you flip the light switch on, off then on again in quick succession. I turned the light on, then, in turning the upstairs light on, flipped it off again accidently and, without thinking, flipped it on again. Not the first time I've done it.

Luckily, Ben is a heavy sleeper.
                              Ah, glad it wasn't actual smoke that set it off

Hmm, so "do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it!" works on you then?
                              Eventually.........

I am going to attempt some sleep. Ben will be up in 2/3 hours so... hmm, just enough time for about a minute of REM. I should be lovely and refreshed tomorrow. Erm...

Woodnight Woohoos.
                              Oh that's right, go off to bed having pointed me towards a new addiction

"Go and check out the particles you can download...." Yeah, me and particles are like....... LJ and fonts

WoodNight Cags *huggles*

Comment

You two don't make a 100% sense you know...

Sleep is needed at 5 am! Nutties!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X