• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles everyone*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Morning Woohoos,

Sending huggles to LJ, Bekki, Nik and MoB - you all sound like you need them!
      Ditto.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Okey dokey, no rush

Right! It's definitely time for you to find yourself a doctor and get yourself sorted out! You've been like this for a month and it's not getting any better GO SEE A DOCTOR!!! We need you fit and pretty for AT5, and you've only got four weeks!
      Ditto on this too. You don't want to be sick and have to travel or worse, not be able to travel.

Just want to give a little PTB love to a guy who doesn't get mentioned here much, Alan McCullouch. I've just been listening to a Season 4 Altantis commentary for Tabula Rasa featuring him, AT and MW. Fun stuff. He is, of course, now over at Sanctuary and was very nice during the set tour. Stayed and had lunch with us and talked about his trip to Scotland. Lovely man.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Will make pics of the apartment soon...comcast guy is still here working on my TV

*huggles all*
        Oh and Jumble I was a good girl and made a Martin artwork while I was in the car towards here!
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to Atlanta! I hope you settle in easily. When does the job start? Monday?
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            Welcome to Atlanta! I hope you settle in easily. When does the job start? Monday?
            So far so good! B´s parents brought me and went to Target with me yesterday since I didn´t even had sheets for my bed...and some other stuff(and FOOD!)

Well...normally I would start on Monday, but they're expecting bad weather in here and I got an e-mail to call the office on Monday to ask if it is even opened...so...I'll start ...soonish!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh Jumble! I really am trying to make birthday stuff! I START making something for Martin, then it turns into something else, and by the time I'm done it's all rubbish anyway. *sigh*

*closes Gimp*

*kicks muse*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

Just want to give a little PTB love to a guy who doesn't get mentioned here much, Alan McCullouch. I've just been listening to a Season 4 Altantis commentary for Tabula Rasa featuring him, AT and MW. Fun stuff. He is, of course, now over at Sanctuary and was very nice during the set tour. Stayed and had lunch with us and talked about his trip to Scotland. Lovely man.
                Indeed he was

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Will make pics of the apartment soon...comcast guy is still here working on my TV

*huggles all*
                Oh and Jumble I was a good girl and made a Martin artwork while I was in the car towards here!
                Oh good! And you're sending it to me as we speak, aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Oh Jumble! I really am trying to make birthday stuff! I START making something for Martin, then it turns into something else, and by the time I'm done it's all rubbish anyway. *sigh*

*closes Gimp*

*kicks muse*
                  Ah yes, I was having the same problem most of this week Fortunately my muse sorted itself out and managed to come up with something

Don't worry, you've still got another day

And can I just say........

I LOVE MY POWER DIRECTOR!!!!!!!

The vid-making one, not.......... *thinks*.... well of course, I love him too

Comment

Hello and *huggles* to all the Woohoos and "guests"! I am waiting for it to snow, although it doesn't really look like that right now. But then I still have another 6 or so hours until it might snow. Right in the middle of the "big" (American) football game for Seattle! Or so they are saying. The game starts here at around 7pm (I think) so actually there is over 7 hours yet!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Morning Woohoos,

Sending huggles to LJ, Bekki, Nik and MoB - you all sound like you need them!
                      What she said!
                      *hugs Josi because I shamelessly stole her post*

Do so more often!
                      We all have our fangurl moments and actually spreading love is a great thing

*hugs WooHoos*
                      *hugs PTB*
                      *hugs guests*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

You know, I am looking out the window and see Lake Washington. Yesterday I could only see a few rows of trees that are across the street from me. The lake and all it surrounding beauty was covered by loads of rain mixed in with some fog.

However, today, inspite of the dark forbidding clouds in the sky, the view in not interrupted by rain and I can see the hills on the other side of the lake. Tons of trees mixed in with the hords of humanity that have built homes but realized that nature has its place on this earth and it should be in among the people. I can also see cars driving along the raised highway on the other side of the lake. The cars look like little minature toys racing across the road. I can sit and stare at this view forever.

Enough of me daydreaming....I need sustenance to get me through the morning. Fooood!
                        sigpic

Comment

This morning I was meeting friends for breakfast at 8:00. It was a beautiful morning (-16C and no wind) so I decided to walk (less than 5Kms). It was so quiet and the fresh snow was sparkling under the street lights. Lovely.

End of daydreaming....back to work.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

5kms in the snow EH-T? How long did it take you?

I've now been playing with my new toy for almost 12 hours and I reckon I might now know what I'm doing Time sure does fly when you're having fun Vid is almost finished, just waiting for the invite and one more finished card

Comment

I've REALLY started thinking about AT5
                              I was wondering about the Saturday ball. Do you dress up for it? I've thought to wear a black dress (a little girly ) by pretending to have some mental powers...but I don't know if it's a good idea...I wouldn't have the wrong dress (though it's an Abnormal ball! )
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

This morning I was meeting friends for breakfast at 8:00. It was a beautiful morning (-16C and no wind) so I decided to walk (less than 5Kms). It was so quiet and the fresh snow was sparkling under the street lights. Lovely.

End of daydreaming....back to work.
                                That sounds lovely. I'm working the overnight tonight, and it's cold and snowy here too.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                                I've REALLY started thinking about AT5
                                I was wondering about the Saturday ball. Do you dress up for it? I've thought to wear a black dress (a little girly ) by pretending to have some mental powers...but I don't know if it's a good idea...I wouldn't have the wrong dress (though it's an Abnormal ball! )
                                I'm putting together a steampunk costume. Which reminds me that I must make the skirt soon!
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X