No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*bounces in* I do like Friday evenings. Even if it's dark and cold, it is the weekend and I can hibernate now

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!

A package arrived in the mail today!!!

in PENGUIN WRAPPING!

omg omg omg omg omg

*huggles the stuffing out of Josiane*

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

(came at the BEST of time doctors and being a pin cushion and diagonses but DAVID TENNANT!!!! squeeeeeee)
    Glad it finally got to you! *huggles back*
    Also, really hope it works OK... kinda nervous that it might not

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *runs in*

*huggles Woohoos*

Off to Atlanta today

*runs out*
    Good luck, and safe journey! *hugs*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hibernating, yes me too Raining cats and dogs all day....... make that cows and horses.... never seen rain like it! My garden is flooded

Comment

Somehow your weather is always just that bit more extreme than mine... we had pretty torrential rain this morning and again this afternoon, but there was actually some sun around lunchtime and it had stopped by the time I left work.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Somehow your weather is always just that bit more extreme than mine... we had pretty torrential rain this morning and again this afternoon, but there was actually some sun around lunchtime and it had stopped by the time I left work.
          Yes, funny that huh? 'Come to the sunny South of England!' But we're forecast some sunshine on Sunday, apparently

Comment

Yay for the weekend!! *huggles Josi and bounces*

Lots more snow up here ! Raining now though...crazy weather

Comment

Well in the state of Washington, it is raining....no big surprise there!

*Waves to all the Woohoos*

Jumble, I'll get that all straightened out and sent back to you later this afternoon, after the flood waters stop pouring out of my eyes.....
              sigpic

Comment

*huggles Laurie* Hope you're ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  *huggles Laurie* Hope you're ok?
                  I'm still trying to get well from the whatever I caught back around Dec 10th or so. It just keeps hiding away for a little while then comes out to attach. Right now it is my nose and eyes.....both very watery and a total nuisance. I have to go out today to run errands. I've been putting them off for so long now. I have to do it....I think?

I've been putting off everything for about a month now trying to get better. My house is a mess (clean - because I had someone come in and do that as my Xmas gift to me) but a total mess. Every room there is junk everywhere because I've been to tired or sick to properly put things away. Now I have little piles forming everywhere. They watch me as I slowly move around this apartment. They are waiting to attack, I am sure. I need to put them away somewhere before they become one big stack and bury me in it!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Well in the state of Washington, it is raining....no big surprise there!

*Waves to all the Woohoos*

Jumble, I'll get that all straightened out and sent back to you later this afternoon, after the flood waters stop pouring out of my eyes.....
                    Okey dokey, no rush

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    I'm still trying to get well from the whatever I caught back around Dec 10th or so. It just keeps hiding away for a little while then comes out to attach. Right now it is my nose and eyes.....both very watery and a total nuisance. I have to go out today to run errands. I've been putting them off for so long now. I have to do it....I think?

I've been putting off everything for about a month now trying to get better. My house is a mess (clean - because I had someone come in and do that as my Xmas gift to me) but a total mess. Every room there is junk everywhere because I've been to tired or sick to properly put things away. Now I have little piles forming everywhere. They watch me as I slowly move around this apartment. They are waiting to attack, I am sure. I need to put them away somewhere before they become one big stack and bury me in it!
                    Right! It's definitely time for you to find yourself a doctor and get yourself sorted out! You've been like this for a month and it's not getting any better GO SEE A DOCTOR!!! We need you fit and pretty for AT5, and you've only got four weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Okey dokey, no rush

Right! It's definitely time for you to find yourself a doctor and get yourself sorted out! You've been like this for a month and it's not getting any better GO SEE A DOCTOR!!! We need you fit and pretty for AT5, and you've only got four weeks!
                      Well, at least my eyes are drying out (for now) but I can't breathe.....that is a necessity isn't it?
                      I promise you I will get better or send my body which ever happens first....But I will be there even if I can only "HAUNT" you!
                      Seriously, I have about had enough of this. I haven't been sick this long since I was around 20 and had mono.....of course that illness lasted about four months....but I was only 20! At #*&* years old it is harder to get past it, but I WILL!

All I can say is to that bug or illness or whatever it thinks it is!

Maybe I'm allergic to air?
                      sigpic

Comment

Not funny Laurie Seriously, go see a doctor. If it was going to go away on it's own it wood have done it by now. Go get some help!

You're worse than Suz, she woodn't listen and ended up in hospital

Comment

What Jumble said. *hugs Laurie*
                          sigpic

Comment

Laurie, sorry you're still feeling yucky! Not cool! To the doctor, go! *makes dramatic gesture*

I'm waiting to hear back from Lizzie's school. *satisfied grin* They're consulting with the resident social worker to see what needs to be done to a certain teacher. For what she did, she should be fired. And I'll scream to whoever will listen until she is, because no other parent should have to go through what I endured yesterday.

I'm going to see if Gimp in cooperating better today. Last night, it was doing all sorts of weird stuff.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Laurie, sorry you're still feeling yucky! Not cool! To the doctor, go! *makes dramatic gesture*

I'm waiting to hear back from Lizzie's school. *satisfied grin* They're consulting with the resident social worker to see what needs to be done to a certain teacher. For what she did, she should be fired. And I'll scream to whoever will listen until she is, because no other parent should have to go through what I endured yesterday.

I'm going to see if Gimp in cooperating better today. Last night, it was doing all sorts of weird stuff.
                              Well I've told you what I think about this It's just unbelievable!

Yes, go beat Gimp into submission..... pretend it's that teacher

I'm playing with my Power Director......... *looks at Nad and awaits comments*

Comment

*hugs Laurie and LJ*

And no comments from me, Jumble.
                                ...I woodn't expect anything else from you...
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X