No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I go to sleep and then wake up there's pumpkin pie waiting for me to eat it!

Though I already had some but I'm gonna blame the trolls when I wake up.

PUMPKIN PIE!!!!!
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      [center]
      Normal wp size is fine, but definitely no smaller than 560x410px.

You should worry, my daughter turned 33 last July I'm sure she was only 10 the other week..........
      Thanks, I will see what I can come up with.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      Same as here. I try to use the same username everywhere except twitter. BTW, your PM box is full...

Aw. Happy Birthday to her. Any special parties?

Done and done. I'm not sure I'll get the chance to write anything new by the 11th, but I'll try.
      Thanks, I will tell her. Just a family one today. Next Saturday is the big one with all her friends (25 of them) at Pump It Up. It is this huge place with a bunch of inflatables and a party room. Maybe we should book one of them for a Woohoo party?
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
        Thanks, I will see what I can come up with.

Thanks, I will tell her. Just a family one today. Next Saturday is the big one with all her friends (25 of them) at Pump It Up. It is this huge place with a bunch of inflatables and a party room. Maybe we should book one of them for a Woohoo party?
        25 6 year-olds? Bless you.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*runs around thread nekkid*

Although even with clothes on I'm kinda cold!

Still need to finish packing(Yes I'm a slacker! ), but got almost everything else on my to do list done!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            25 6 year-olds? Bless you.
            I don't have to do anything. I just sit back and enjoy all the fun . . . and at the end, pay the bill.
            sigpic
            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
              I don't have to do anything. I just sit back and enjoy all the fun . . . and at the end, pay the bill.
              That's nice! Otherwise 25 six year olds would be insane!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Why do we have so many guests this late at night?
                sigpic

Comment

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!

A package arrived in the mail today!!!

in PENGUIN WRAPPING!

omg omg omg omg omg

*huggles the stuffing out of Josiane*

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

(came at the BEST of time doctors and being a pin cushion and diagonses but DAVID TENNANT!!!! squeeeeeee)
                  sigpic

Comment

*wanders through*

Insomnia again. And Gimp is being stupid so I can't work on Martin art. *sigh*

*shuffles off to kitchen*
                    sigpic

Comment

*does an insomnia rhumba* It wont help you go to sleep...but it might make staying up more fun
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        *does an insomnia rhumba* It wont help you go to sleep...but it might make staying up more fun
                        You rock, Bekki. I was just looking at online classifieds to see if I could find myself a better job. I wonder how much the local movie theater pays...
                        sigpic

Comment

*runs through thread nekkid*

I've just read five pages of Woohoo goodness, boy you guys can talk!

Bekki I loved your dream!

LJ *hugs* for the poop that's going on with your daughter, sounds like the school needs a kick up the bum.

I started back at college this week, they have us building websites, shooting video and designing and building a 2D animation. I think it's going to be a busy few weeks!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            Why do we have so many guests this late at night?
                            Insomnia....... time zones......... people with just too much time on their hands?

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                            *runs through thread nekkid*

I've just read five pages of Woohoo goodness, boy you guys can talk!

Bekki I loved your dream!

LJ *hugs* for the poop that's going on with your daughter, sounds like the school needs a kick up the bum.

I started back at college this week, they have us building websites, shooting video and designing and building a 2D animation. I think it's going to be a busy few weeks!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            And yet you have time to read five pages of WooHoo chatter

I got to sleep around 2am and have been awake since 6, having had that recurring dream where Martin sits on my bed and shakes me awake to tell me something important, only to be zorted away before he can tell me what the HECK it is

According to that dream website that Sarai showed us, having recurring dreams about someone means that you're spending too much time thinking about them. Um...........

Bekki, what was in the package????

Comment

Wow, Julia - that sounds like FUN!

Oh, and the package was a dvd of David Tennant's Casanova *gets ready for severe thunking*
                              sigpic

Comment

Jumble that website is highly speculative and definitely open to interpretation

Comment

Working...
                                X