Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs LJ*
    *backs away carefully from the bear*

Don't want to jinx anything, but PS *might* be playing nicely...

Sarai, buy it buy it! That's a good deal
    I've just started season 3, btw...

I am sooo staying up tonight to watch the end of the cricket. Three innings wins over Australia in four tests? Heck yes

*hugs Bekki apologetically*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks, Josi. I hate Lizzie's school. I just hate them. And I don't use the word "hate" very often.

(he's thinking of all the snarky things he could say to my daughter's teacher...it makes him happy..)

"The dogs have a pressie for Lizzie's teacher, LJ!"
      sigpic

Comment

*feeling a little better*

sigpic

Comment

*hugs more* Sounds like it's entirely justified, from what you've said
          But imaginary Joe snark sounds like a very healthy way to channel your anger!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            *hugs more* Sounds like it's entirely justified, from what you've said
            But imaginary Joe snark sounds like a very healthy way to channel your anger!
            Well, I'll channel it by complaining to my friend on the school board, and complaining the the special ed supervisor over the entire school district. And then I'll channel it by yanking my kid from that sorry excuse for a school and putting her in private preschool and upping her therapies during the week. I mean...what the friggin' fudge were they thinking (don't ask...suffice it to say, it was BAD!)??
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane;12225537[b
              Sarai[/b], buy it buy it! That's a good deal
              I've just started season 3, btw...
              Hooray! There's some reeeeeeally good eps in S3. In fact I think it might be my fav. season

*huggles LJ for sucky schools*

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Well, I'll channel it by complaining to my friend on the school board, and complaining the the special ed supervisor over the entire school district. And then I'll channel it by yanking my kid from that sorry excuse for a school and putting her in private preschool and upping her therapies during the week. I mean...what the friggin' fudge were they thinking (don't ask...suffice it to say, it was BAD!)??
                Good for you! No-one messes with a Woohoo's family

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                Hooray! There's some reeeeeeally good eps in S3. In fact I think it might be my fav. season
                Ooh excellent That's what I like to hear!
                *bounces*
                *rubs hands in anticipation*
                sigpic

Comment

Aw.

sigpic

Comment

I think I love you.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Aw, so sorry you and Lizzie have had all this trouble LJ Way to put a child off school for life I'd be tempted to also let your local paper know about it, but I guess you have to consider whether publicity wood be a good thing for Lizzie on top of everything else But yes, you go and complain long and loud Mama Bear!

*squishy huggles*

I've had such a screamingly annoying couple of hours with WMM that I've just gone and ordered Power Director from Amazon! Should be here tomorrow, so Martin might actually get a half decent vid in time for his birthday

"Might"

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        I've had such a screamingly annoying couple of hours with WMM that I've just gone and ordered Power Director from Amazon! Should be here tomorrow, so Martin might actually get a half decent vid in time for his birthday

"Might"
                        I will not make ''Power Director'' jokes. I will not make ''Power Director'' jokes. I will not make ''Power Director'' jokes...
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Aw, so sorry you and Lizzie have had all this trouble LJ Way to put a child off school for life I'd be tempted to also let your local paper know about it, but I guess you have to consider whether publicity wood be a good thing for Lizzie on top of everything else But yes, you go and complain long and loud Mama Bear!

*squishy huggles*

"Might"
                          *cough* Well...I actually work for the local paper...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            I will not make ''Power Director'' jokes. I will not make ''Power Director'' jokes. I will not make ''Power Director'' jokes...
                            I think you just did

Just imagine, being able to order one's favourite "Power Director" from Amazon and have him delivered by lunchtime the next day.............

*sigh*

Comment

*cough* Well...I actually work for the local paper...
                              Well there you are then, you can write up your own report on them

Comment

I think you just did

Just imagine, being able to order one's favourite "Power Director" from Amazon and have him delivered by lunchtime the next day.............

*sigh*
                                Woooooooo...what about a power writer...? *smiles hopefully*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X