Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Yay!

And I kind of like it. Gives us a little bit of a PTB kickstart.
    But......... I just want to go to sleeeeeep.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      But......... I just want to go to sleeeeeep.....
      There is no sleeeeeep for Party Planning WooHoos!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'll try to make an artwork for Martin tomorrow...but I need some pic spam
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          There is no sleeeeeep for Party Planning WooHoos!
          I think I'm just getting too old for all this partying If I get done everything I'm hoping to, by the 19th I'll be too cream-crackered to raise a glass

Oooh! That's a thought! I can't 'not' have a glass of wine on such a special day, can I?

And I've been really good, dropped almost all of that Christmas weight already

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
          I'll try to make an artwork for Martin tomorrow...but I need some pic spam
          Thanks

Er....... anything in particular? I did post some pics a couple of pages back.........

Comment

*runs away from patients and jumps into thread* (j/k, really! have a break btw pts atm)

THE WOOHOO JANUARY BRACELET CHALLENGE IS ON!

PM me a pic of your favorite bracelet. I'll post them to the thread on the 15th and we'll have a grand time figuring them out. Prize will be a fic with the prompt of your choosing!

*huggles bad-day-having woohoos*

*pauses*

*huggles good-day-having-woohoos*

*goes back to the papathon*
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              Ace!!

*runs off to take pic of bracelet*

Comment

I think I'm just getting too old for all this partying If I get done everything I'm hoping to, by the 19th I'll be too cream-crackered to raise a glass
                You too old for partying? *snort* You're the biggest party-er from all of us!
                *runs away from patients and jumps into thread* (j/k, really! have a break btw pts atm)

PM me a pic of your favorite bracelet. I'll post them to the thread on the 15th and we'll have a grand time figuring them out. Prize will be a fic with the prompt of your choosing!

*pauses*

Does it has to be my favorite one? Since I think most Woohoos would recognize mine
                sigpic

Comment

Evening all

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                  *runs in and screeches to a halt*

Char has another job interview! It's on Thursday. Please send good vibes etc...!!!!

*hugs WooHoo's*

Gotta go. Busy week. One word: inventory.
                  *crosses fingers and toes and sends positive vibes to Char*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  MOOORNING!!!

I had a woohoo dream last night ! All this talk of AT5 made me dream I was there! It was brilliant for some reason, I got to have some kind of meeting with Amanda by myself (no idea why) and we were talking about fangurls and how we woohoos love ptb, and we were talking about Jumble and Martin, and LJ and Joe and Bree and herself (she went all red and giggled and got excited that she had a woohoo fangirl, hehe) and then she asked me whose fangirl I was and I said I wasn't one specifically, and then Tracy Jordan from 30 Rock came in (no idea why HE was there) and Amanda said I could be his fangirl. And we laughed a lot and then I said ok, and Tracy Jordan was very confused...

then I was telling Amanda about MoB's charity concert and Amanda said she was going to New York to see it, and I said that I would go if I had the money, and then Amanda invited me to go to, and could I take notes on the evening for her so that she could blog about it, so then she gave me a job to go places with her and take notes so that she could write blogs later! hehehe Then she said that she was organizing some Sanctuary For Kids Ice Skating Fun Days in Melbourne and would I help her organize them? Then it was lunch time and I ran out to you all to tell you what had just happened...we ate cheese...

!!!!

Oooh,

*sends big huggly happy wom woms to bree and char*
                  *sends anti-poobags vaccine to Lizzie's school*
                  *huggles the woodiehoos*
                  That is one seriously awesome dream!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  actually, Cags - now that you mention it, a friend of mine and I have been testing what it is that makes you have weirdo dreams and we decided that cheese was definitely up there! Cheese and wearing bed socks...never do both! CRAZY dreams!

in the dream, we had a long conversation about cheese...I'm not supposed to eat cheese, and...someone....Josi maybe...was telling me off for betting into the camembert...
                  Ne mange pas le fromage

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Posted this over on the blog...

Quoted from the movie...heh...I hope it gave him a giggle, cuz I was just about falling out of my chair laughing with APA. Yes, I need more sleep...

EDIT: I'm such a nut case. *sigh*
                  You are, but in the best possible way *hugs*

Dreams..... yes had one of those last night........... more of a nightmare really

I dreamt I was trawling through my PB looking for a pic to use for The Birthday Party invite, when suddenly the pictures started disappearing One by one, each with a little 'pop', all my Martin pics disappeared I remember thinking "It's that bloody Ba'al messing with the timeline again!"

Then this loud alarm started and I woke up.

And yes, I DID check my PB immediately But they're all there, safe and sound

I blame Cags for that one
                  What a horrific nightmare! Poor you! *hugs*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  *waves to Cags and Jumble*

*sigh* if this morning is anything to go by it's going to be a looong day
                  *hugs* for you too

*pauses*

Awesome!

Right... PS... where my mojo will naturally cooperate beautifully and I will turn out a magnificent birthday card for Martin.

Hmmmm...
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    You too old for partying? *snort* You're the biggest party-er from all of us!
                    Who, me? I don't know where you got that idea from

Does it has to be my favorite one? Since I think most Woohoos would recognize mine
                    I was wondering that, since my favourite has 'I luv Martin' on it, it woodn't take much guessing at

Originally posted by josiane View Post

What a horrific nightmare! Poor you! *hugs*
                    Dumb thing is, I've got so many more on my laptop and backed up on two EHD's, what the heck was I worrying about?

*hugs* for you too

Awesome!

Right... PS... where my mojo will naturally cooperate beautifully and I will turn out a magnificent birthday card for Martin.

Hmmmm...
                    Of course it will! I have faith

Comment

Yay!

Sanctuary Roundtable Discussion Part 2
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I was wondering that, since my favourite has 'I luv Martin' on it, it woodn't take much guessing at

Dumb thing is, I've got so many more on my laptop and backed up on two EHD's, what the heck was I worrying about?

Of course it will! I have faith
                        It's not been very cooperative so far this week This is the third evening running I've opened PS with that intention and nothing's happened so far

Maybe I should scroll back to that last picspam and see if it gives me any inspiration
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          It's not been very cooperative so far this week This is the third evening running I've opened PS with that intention and nothing's happened so far

Maybe I should scroll back to that last picspam and see if it gives me any inspiration
                          Same thing has been happening to me until today, but I think I've got myself onto a roll now

At the risk of becoming a nag, please remember to put your names on your cards! Thank you
                          Last edited by Jumble; 06 January 2011, 12:58 PM.

Comment

From when I met you...and the thread.

Well y'all have seen mine and I think some people also questioned it

As for PS...haven't done it a lot yet since I've seen busy with arranging the last stuff for Atlanta and now packing/doing my laundry...ya know the fun stuff
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmm...should I buy the Bones Season 1-5 box set for £40.00...

Or wait until the series has finished and buy the whole thing...

To buy or not to buy...

Comment

Okay, here's me today:

Mama is NOT HAPPY!!!! *frustrated sigh*

I need Joe spam:

(Because I LIKE it, that's why!)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X