The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves*

Hope all woohoos had a great day. We ended up heading out to the Strand which we spent all of 5 minutes in because by the time we had eaten lunch, Bons only had about 30 minutes before she had to leave to catch her bus. Ah well. I thought y'all would be amused by the conversation we had about my dream on our way to the subway today.

Bear in mind, that FU is said only as an endearment in our little group. It's not the profanity, just the letters, F & U. Also, I wear black boots about 8 months out of the year. It's a thing, I guess. The other 4 months I'm in sandals of some kind...

I tell my dream, briefly...

Andi: I can't believe you need help interpreting that dream!
    Me: FU! I don't know anything about dream interpretation!
    Bonney: Wait. I'm still trying to picture Jenn with a pregnancy waddle.
    All:
    Bonney: and her black boots
    All:
    Me: my Magnus boots?
    Kate: Jenn, it doesn't matter if you have boys or girls, they are all coming out with their Magnus boots already on.
    All:
    Kate: seriously, Jenn, I think you would be the most awesome mother of a gay son.
    Andi: true dat
    Bonney: yup
    Me: Thanks?
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      No not procedures....the ability to try and get someone to squirm! That is what they like....STINKY!!!! POOHBALLS to them!

I like the word POOHBALLS!

And to MoB
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs Wendy*
        *LOL's at MoB*

But I like the little yellow chickies! http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...e/happy093.gif They make me dance!
        I hope it works that way for Martin too...

Jumble, I assume the artwork needs to be send to you?
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *hugs Wendy*
          *LOL's at MoB*

I hope it works that way for Martin too...
          Not sure he'll dance, but I'm sure whatever we send him will make him smile that Awesome smile of his

Edit: Yes please, send your Martin birthday art to me And preferably within the next week/10 days so that I can get it all to him in time
          Last edited by Jumble; 02 January 2011, 01:49 PM.

Comment

*huggles Wendy* That really does suck. I understand why employers do that, to make sure your absence is genuine and that if there's an underlying reason you are getting treatment for it etc, but still, it's not pleasant.

ROFL I like your friends MoB
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Not sure he'll dance, but I'm sure whatever we send him will make him smile that Awesome smile of his
              A smile is dancing with your face
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs back Nad*

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                *huggles Wendy* That really does suck. I understand why employers do that, to make sure your absence is genuine and that if there's an underlying reason you are getting treatment for it etc, but still, it's not pleasant.

Exactly. That is exactly it. I get it, but boooo. *huggles*
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

No not procedures....the ability to try and get someone to squirm! That is what they like....STINKY!!!! POOHBALLS to them!

I agree.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  *waves*

Hope all woohoos had a great day. We ended up heading out to the Strand which we spent all of 5 minutes in because by the time we had eaten lunch, Bons only had about 30 minutes before she had to leave to catch her bus. Ah well. I thought y'all would be amused by the conversation we had about my dream on our way to the subway today.

Bear in mind, that FU is said only as an endearment in our little group. It's not the profanity, just the letters, F & U. Also, I wear black boots about 8 months out of the year. It's a thing, I guess. The other 4 months I'm in sandals of some kind...

I tell my dream, briefly...

Andi: I can't believe you need help interpreting that dream!
                  Me: FU! I don't know anything about dream interpretation!
                  Bonney: Wait. I'm still trying to picture Jenn with a pregnancy waddle.
                  All:
                  Bonney: and her black boots
                  All:
                  Me: my Magnus boots?
                  Kate: Jenn, it doesn't matter if you have boys or girls, they are all coming out with their Magnus boots already on.
                  All:
                  Kate: seriously, Jenn, I think you would be the most awesome mother of a gay son.
                  Andi: true dat
                  Bonney: yup
                  Me: Thanks?
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    It's not being warned to 'not be sick', it was being warned that if I'm off sick again, it *could* lead to further action being taken. If that makes sense?

It's the people who take days off for fun that make them do these "warnings" - guidance and counselling things - so that you know, don't do it. I want to say that they only punish those who do take sick days for fun, but I have been in a room with a couple of managers before to discuss absences - and it was just because the ones I'd had were all about my back, if I remember correctly (this was years ago now). Nothing happened though, I wasn't given an official punishment or anything, but the "hearing" part is jarring enough. They like procedure.
                    *huggles Wendy* That just sucks.

I'm afraid my Martin Day Artwork might end up including little yellow chicks...

Like this:

Heee!

Me too! I think I'll keep them around a bit longer.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      A smile is dancing with your face
                      Well his smile definitely dances in his eyes

Ok, that's it! I've got numbers buzzing round my brain fit to drive me nuts (more so) and a sore back from sitting here punching numbers for hours! The rest of my accounts can just WAIT!!!

I need some ideas for the Birthday vid. I don't want to repeat any of the 'Birthday' songs I've used before, so if anyone has any ideas please let me have 'em!

It doesn't necessarily have to be a 'Birthday' song as such, just something happy and celebratory that I can set the artwork to

Comment

Was reading this fic when I came across this line....

"Sam tried to follow the Colonel's reasoning, a feat which was complicated by the fact that the Colonel didn't reason like normal people."

Wonder who that reminded me of?

*huggles Nad*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          I need some ideas for the Birthday vid. I don't want to repeat any of the 'Birthday' songs I've used before, so if anyone has any ideas please let me have 'em!

It doesn't necessarily have to be a 'Birthday' song as such, just something happy and celebratory that I can set the artwork to
                          TeeHee! The Edited Version
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Er....... what?

Do you know you're about to hit 12,000????

Comment

"Sam tried to follow the Colonel's reasoning, a feat which was complicated by the fact that the Colonel didn't reason like normal people."

*huggles Nad*

Ooooh! Random huggles!
                              *huggles Oma*

*glares*

sigpic

Comment

*huggles Nad*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X