No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"What if we had ideas that could think for themselves? What if one day our dreams no longer needed us? When these things occur and are held to be true, the time will be upon us. The time of Angels."

ARGH! hehehehehehehehhehehehe....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      "What if we had ideas that could think for themselves? What if one day our dreams no longer needed us? When these things occur and are held to be true, the time will be upon us. The time of Angels."

Stop it! You're starting to scare me

I have enough self-doubt to deal with, I don't need to start wondering about what's real and what's not

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        I think you're right.

EDIT: That wood make me one of Jumble's invisible friends!

That sounds about right

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Could be, woodn't surprise me

Telepathy is no stranger to me, remember what I said to you in my pm the other day? Makes you think
        Very true

Too big a word - I've only been awake for half an hour

Sorry

Stop it! You're starting to scare me

I have enough self-doubt to deal with, I don't need to start wondering about what's real and what's not
        I swore off that kind of thought process (seriously, anyway) when I was five. I gave myself nightmares trying to imagine what it would be like not to exist. Terrified myself so much I haven't seriously thought about it since, far too frightening
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          That sounds about right

Very true

Sorry

I swore off that kind of thought process (seriously, anyway) when I was five. I gave myself nightmares trying to imagine what it would be like not to exist. Terrified myself so much I haven't seriously thought about it since, far too frightening
          And yet you start this whole discussion and plant the idea in my head

You are no longer my friend

And since you don't exist and were only conjured up by my warped imagination, you won't be upset about that

Comment

And yet you start this whole discussion and plant the idea in my head
            My 5 year-old self felt the need to spread the misery

You are no longer my friend
            *cries*

And since you don't exist and were only conjured up by my warped imagination, you won't be upset about that
            Ah but you could imagine my reaction to be one of great distress and upset, and as reality in this place is what you conjure it to be then my upset will be true.

Or something
            sigpic

Comment

And people wonder why philosophers drink
              sigpic

Comment

I suddenly feel the need to post this

sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos!

Morning all

I have slept so much and been so lazy the last few days it's not even funny My batteries will be properly recharged by the time I go back to work on Tuesday

Loving all the broccoli avis, Nad, so cute!

*huggles*
                  I'm not going back to work until Thursday. I'm still having trouble seeing myself recharged. I'm hoping Tuesday's ski trip will do the trick.

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

My 5 year-old self felt the need to spread the misery
                    Your inner child need a spanking?

*cries*

Ah but you could imagine my reaction to be one of great distress and upset, and as reality in this place is what you conjure it to be then my upset will be true.

Or something
                    If nothing here is real........ I can just imagine that you never really cared about me anyway and that you've just run away giggling

And people wonder why philosophers drink
                    I suddenly feel the need to post this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQycQ8DABvc
                    Ah, I think I'm beginning to see my problem........ I gave up alcohol on New Year's Eve, so this is all just a withdrawal symptom *sighs with relief*

On the other hand.......maybe the alcohol was keeping my true insanity at bay and the message I'm imagining that you are sending me is that I should start drinking again?

*iz totally confuzzled*

*looks at guests*

I sincerely hope that this is NOT the day that Imaginary!Martin decides to drop in

Comment

Your inner child need a spanking?

*pouts*

If nothing here is real........ I can just imagine that you never really cared about me anyway and that you've just run away giggling

My brain hurts now

Ah, I think I'm beginning to see my problem........ I gave up alcohol on New Year's Eve, so this is all just a withdrawal symptom *sighs with relief*

On the other hand.......maybe the alcohol was keeping my true insanity at bay and the message I'm imagining that you are sending me is that I start drinking again?

*iz totally confuzzled*
                      Erm... yes? Maybe? Or maybe not?

I'm confuzzled now too

*looks at guests*

I sincerely hope that this is NOT the day that Imaginary!Martin decides to drop in
                      Well if he is one of them then I'm sure we've just given him a good laugh
                      sigpic

Comment

*giggles at Josi* That's exactly what I was thinking when I posted! Fabulous Thought snap! aaaw, but GW won't let me green you for it...sigh...

Jumble, you gave up drinking?! How is it going?
                        sigpic

Comment

*giggles at Josi* That's exactly what I was thinking when I posted! Fabulous Thought snap! aaaw, but GW won't let me green you for it...sigh...
                          *hi fives* It was the obvious thing
                          sigpic

Comment

*pouts*
                            I've been watching too many KC films lately...... I'm starting to quote him

My brain hurts now

Erm... yes? Maybe? Or maybe not?

I'm confuzzled now too
                            You mean I've managed to confuse the brightest brain on this (imaginary) thread? Ha!

Well if he is one of them then I'm sure we've just given him a good laugh
                            I just hope his sense of humour is what I've always imagined it to be.........

Comment

Jumble, you gave up drinking?! How is it going?
                              It's going fine, except when people *glares at imaginary!Josiane* try to confuse me!

I'm just giving my body a break, whilst at the same time hoping to quickly drop the 10lbs I've piled on over the last few weeks

Comment

Now that I've had a little caffeine, I could use the help of all the dream-interpreter woohoos. I've had this dream before in the last few weeks, and I had it again last night.

In the dream, I'm pregnant. Very pregnant. I'm doing laundry, but I am at my midwife's office that is also a community center. () Anyhow, my blood pressure is very high (like 150s/90s) and they tell me I need to go to the hospital for BP monitoring. I get to the hospital and my bp is high the first couple of times and slowly comes back to normal and I am discharged home. So strange that I keep having this same dream.
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X