Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Thank you And no, definitely NOT!! Firm and cuddly *nods*

Thank you Yes, it's about time it got off it's butt and did something useful

Goo goo g'joob? Still listening to The Beatles I see

"Expert, texpert, choking smokers, don't you think the joker laughs at yoohoo?
    Heeheehee hahaha...."
    Hmmmm! Maybe a little too much Beetles!
    sigpic

Comment

Well, it is after 12pm, I still haven't gotten dressed or even showered...and I am being very very lazy! I did eat a little breakfast, but that's about it. Not a lot accomplished! Sooooooo.

I am going to warm up some soup, take a nice hot shower, turn the heater up because it's cold in here, and actually put some clothes on. (Seems to be a theme of "warming myself up"). Then I'm going to rest again... Wouldn't want to wear myself out!
      Need to slowly get into this "new" mode for the New Year!

(Oh and I sent some more chapters to Jumble - enough work for one day!)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Well, it is after 12pm, I still haven't gotten dressed or even showered...and I am being very very lazy! I did eat a little breakfast, but that's about it. Not a lot accomplished! Sooooooo.

I am going to warm up some soup, take a nice hot shower, turn the heater up because it's cold in here, and actually put some clothes on. (Seems to be a theme of "warming myself up"). Then I'm going to rest again... Wouldn't want to wear myself out!
        Need to slowly get into this "new" mode for the New Year!

(Oh and I sent some more chapters to Jumble - enough work for one day!)
        I can top that, it's 9pm here and I'm still in my pj's and I have no intention of getting dressed before Tuesday (aside from fresh pjs of course ). Holidays are for lazing around, something I'm finally learning how to do

Yes, got those

Comment

I can top that, it's 9pm here and I'm still in my pj's and I have no intention of getting dressed before Tuesday (aside from fresh pjs of course ). Holidays are for lazing around, something I'm finally learning how to do

Yes, got those
          Sounds good to me....I'm putting on a clean pair after the shower.
          sigpic

Comment

Jumble,never say never! It's my first 69!!! Wooohoood!!! *happy dances* *takes deep breath* *throws off clothes* *does a nekkid hip swinging boogie*
            sigpic

Comment

I am so happy to know that WooHoos do change their clothes so every now and then!

Thank you And no, definitely NOT!! Firm and cuddly *nods*

Thank you Yes, it's about time it got off it's butt and did something useful

Goo goo g'joob? Still listening to The Beatles I see

"Expert, texpert, choking smokers, don't you think the joker laughs at yoohoo?
              Heeheehee hahaha...."
              The Mojo has a bum?! Cooool.

And yes I am.
              Last edited by DutchIndeed; 01 January 2011, 12:27 PM.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Woohood! Congrats on your first 69, Leo!

D'awwww, lookit Leo, all growed up
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
                  Jumble,never say never! It's my first 69!!! Wooohoood!!! *happy dances* *takes deep breath* *throws off clothes* *does a nekkid hip swinging boogie*
                  I'll always say never to that

Ok, so it's a day late for a Martinmas banner, but I'll do better when I get that Sprite

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  I am so happy to know that WooHos do change their clothes so every now and then!
                  Just trying to keep to the Hippy traditions

The Mojo has a bum?! Cooool.

And yes I am.
                  Of course it does! How else am I supposed to kick it?

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
                    Congrats on your First Big 69!

It's the best one.
                    Well... that one and the Big 6969.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Just trying to keep to the Hippy traditions
                      Heh

Of course it does! How else am I supposed to kick it?
                      You've got a point there... *nods*

I'm not sure if I should kick my own mojo. It's giving a lot of attention to another man, totally refusing to work for Martin.
                      I have a monogamous mojo

sigpic

Comment

Borrowed this from another thread, but thought everyone would like it!

Runs away to take my shower!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Heh

You've got a point there... *nods*

I'm not sure if I should kick my own mojo. It's giving a lot of attention to another man, totally refusing to work for Martin.
                          I have a monogamous mojo
                          It's ok Nad, I've got Martin covered - my mojo is monogamous too

Er...........

I thought I'd seen that one somewhere before Laurie

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae294/llperkiss/Little%20symbols%20and%20people/SyfyRussiapromo-SanctuaryTeam-1.jpg

Borrowed this from another thread, but thought everyone would like it!
                            Cute!

Runs away to take my shower!
                            ...Nekkid.

*blinks*
                            Ok, that *was* a lame joke.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Congrats on your first '69 Leo!!!!!!!

((((((((((((((huggles all sick Woohoooos)))))))))))))))))))
                                ((((((((((((((((*hands the alcohol to all sick Wooooohoooos*)))))))))))))))))) - it's good for the health

(((((((((((huggles all healthy Wohoooooooos)))))))))))))

*and passes out*
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X