The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves to woohoos*

I have a house full of recuperating guests. I'm having some tea and thinking about doing some writing, but we'll see.

*huggles away Cags' ickys*

*huggles everyone else*
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Good to hear most of ya had fun yesterday! I had a nice and quiet start of 2011!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Just heard from Cags that she's been struck by the lurgy again, which is why we haven't seen her lately
      Oh no Such a sucky way to start the new year!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
        Happy New Year,Josi! Jumble,could u check if u got my pm's cause when I looked in my 'Sent Items' it said I had none.

In your setup for mail, make sure you have it set to save a copy of sent mail or it won't do it.
        sigpic

Comment

Good for you!

What you have to remember though, is that I'm never really 'alone', because I have all of you WooHoos dropping in for a chat I'm also about to Skype with Laurie, who assures me that she'll be well and truly wasted by now, so that should be fun

I'm answering Martin's email - any special message anyone wants to send?
          Hmmmmm! I guess I wasn't very amusing....more into backsliding into past thoughts.....sorry Jumble. I will remember to put my "humor" hat on the next time we talk!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            In your setup for mail, make sure you have it set to save a copy of sent mail or it won't do it.
            In the words of PuppetWalter:'I feel so stupid.'
            sigpic

Comment

Happy 2011 for all the WooHoos and lurkers......

Happy New Years to all!
              sigpic

Comment

*giggles* It makes me happy that Jumble never skypes me when I'm ...intoxicated!

My first one othe new year:
                *runs around nekkid*
                sigpic

Comment

Now time for fun and games are over (well maybe not over, just not top of my priority....hmmmm no, lets start anew.....erase everything, start from scratch ........

Now, to keep my New Year resolution in tack in day 1!!! I am going to do some editing of my own work.....time to get moving (slowly but forward!). Time to take life serious....(did I actually say that - me) .....

sigpic

Comment

Hmmmmm! I guess I wasn't very amusing ....more into backsliding into past thoughts.....sorry Jumble. I will remember to put my "humor" hat on the next time we talk!
                    You weren't? So what was all that giggling about then?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    *giggles* It makes me happy that Jumble never skypes me when I'm ...intoxicated!

My first one othe new year:
                    *runs around nekkid*
                    Now there's a challenge............

Now time for fun and games are over (well maybe not over, just not top of my priority....hmmmm no, lets start anew.....erase everything, start from scratch ........

Now, to keep my New Year resolution in tack in day 1!!! I am going to do some editing of my own work.....time to get moving (slowly but forward!). Time to take life serious....(did I actually say that - me) .....

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...e/00020148.gif
                    You said the 'S' word!

Comment

*wanders through*

Happy New Year, everyone.

*snuggles in a blanket*

so what's new today?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        A New movie that's gonna be released in 2011. And I laughed so hard at the description. I'm pretty sure someone who loves stargate wrote it
                        That's what I thought too

You said the 'S' word!

*hides under the bus and waits for GW to crash*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I hope Cags feels better soon.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, WOOHOOOS!

sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Sorry, didn't mean to say that word....but I did question my own sanity afterwards! Maybe that helps some.

Now that I got past that crisis........hmmmmm what to do. Only things that I seem to think about doing requires effort and
                            work.....oh that doesn't sound good. Wonder if all that illness let some residual something behind.

Keep watching GW but all seems stable.....caught it in time!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              That's what I thought too

*hides under the bus and waits for GW to crash*
                              Sssssssh!!! I'm hoping GW will give us a little leeway after hiccuping for a whole day during Martinmas

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              I hope Cags feels better soon.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, WOOHOOOS!

How are you doing today Wendy?

Comment

Sorry, didn't mean to say that word....but I did question my own sanity afterwards! Maybe that helps some.

Now that I got past that crisis........hmmmmm what to do. Only things that I seem to think about doing requires effort and
                                work.....oh that doesn't sound good. Wonder if all that illness let some residual something behind.

Keep watching GW but all seems stable.....caught it in time!
                                It's called 'idle-itis'

And I think I've got a touch of it too, can't seem to settle to anything today

Comment

Working...
                                X