The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year Woohoos!

Sorry I wasn't around for most of Martinmas. It's been crazy few days.
    sigpic

Comment

Happy New year Woohoos!!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
      sigpic
      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Morning Woohoos and welcome to 2011! Sorry to disappoint with no amusingly drunken posts last night It was a hilarious new year's because I was at my sister's, and with baby James asleep upstairs we had to keep the volume down on the celebrations Whispering Auld Lang Syne was the funniest thing, I just about died laughing (quietly, of course)

Hope everyone had fun however and wherever they spent it! And massive congratulations to B on the birth of baby William! What a fabulous way to start the year Thanks for sharing the pic, Jann
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Morning Woohoos and welcome to 2011! Sorry to disappoint with no amusingly drunken posts last night It was a hilarious new year's because I was at my sister's, and with baby James asleep upstairs we had to keep the volume down on the celebrations Whispering Auld Lang Syne was the funniest thing, I just about died laughing (quietly, of course)

Hope everyone had fun however and wherever they spent it! And massive congratulations to B on the birth of baby William! What a fabulous way to start the year Thanks for sharing the pic, Jann
          Glad to hear you had a fun night, but very disappointed in the lack of drunken posts

Have to say though, being too quiet around sleeping babies isn't always a good idea. Sometimes they get too used to it and then the least little noise will wake them Better to get them used to a noisy environment then they'll sleep through anything

*takes off Childminder hat*

Comment

Happy
            New Year
            !!!

*crosses fingers for it to be good.*
            *hugs WooHoos and PTB*

And congrats to B!
            What a way to start the new year, Jann
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Glad to hear you had a fun night, but very disappointed in the lack of drunken posts
              Sorry Will endeavour to do better next time I get drunk

Have to say though, being too quiet around sleeping babies isn't always a good idea. Sometimes they get too used to it and then the least little noise will wake them Better to get them used to a noisy environment then they'll sleep through anything

*takes off Childminder hat*
              Ah I think he's plenty used to noise - my family is nothing if not noisy and he sleeps through most of it Plus he slept through the fireworks that were going off outside so we probably needn't have worried It was funny though!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Happy
                New Year
                !!!

*crosses fingers for it to be good.*
                *hugs WooHoos and PTB*

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...ndeed/0001.jpg

And congrats to B!
                What a way to start the new year, Jann
                Happy New Year Nad *hugs*

And this is the year that we finally get to meet YOU!!! *happy dance*

Sorry Will endeavour to do better next time I get drunk
                Good, good.......

Ah I think he's plenty used to noise - my family is nothing if not noisy and he sleeps through most of it Plus he slept through the fireworks that were going off outside so we probably needn't have worried It was funny though!
                Ah that's good then. Done just for fun? I can go with that

My neighbours decided to turn up the volume around 2.30am, to the point where my windows were vibrating Didn't bother me though, I still fell asleep and slept through to 9.30

Comment

Just heard from Cags that she's been struck by the lurgy again, which is why we haven't seen her lately

Comment

Oh poor Cags *sends huggles*
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh poor Cags *sends huggles*
                      I know, she can't seem to catch a break lately But it was good to hear from her

Comment

*hugs Cags*

Happy New Year Nad *hugs*

And this is the year that we finally get to meet YOU!!! *happy dance*
                        Woodn't happy dance about that...
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *hugs Cags*

Woodn't happy dance about that...
                          Nono, you misunderstood....... I was happy dancing for you because you get to meet US!

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*whizzes past on a 'just finished writing high* 11 000 words, bazinga!!

Ahem....

Congrats B, on baby William! Jann - i suggest you teach those young B babies in the ways of the woohoo. Get 'em while they're young!

*huggles woohoos* glad to hear you are all having splendid new years

Edit: *huggles Cags* shoo, lurgy! SHOO!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Nono, you misunderstood....... I was happy dancing for you because you get to meet US!
                              Well, in that case...
                              I'd like to repeat my statement. *nods*

*hugs*

sigpic

Comment

A New movie that's gonna be released in 2011. And I laughed so hard at the description. I'm pretty sure someone who loves stargate wrote it

The powerful but arrogant warrior Thor is cast out of the fantastic realm of Asgard and sent to live amongst humans on Earth, where he soon becomes one of their finest defenders.
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X