No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops....there goes my phone.... Talk with you later.
    sigpic

Comment

*cries*

Everyone left again! *sob*

I don't have a phone going off...then again my phone is in another room...and I'm too lazy to see if anyone found me interesting enough to text/call.

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
      Jann, I look forward to celebrating the festivities. I don't have anything to add (I haven't touched PS in ages), but I look forward to the Woohoo party. Someone pass me a drink.

It feels so strange being on GW, it seems like a lifetime ago. Who is this Treknik persona? And why does running nekkid feel familiar?
      *gives Trek a drink* Wine good? And I don't have anything useful to say either, but I just babble in this thread. I'm good at it!

Because it is what you do in here. Running nekkid is a philosophy! except for Jumble who only does it in the S/J thread
      sigpic

Comment

I have to keep pressing F5 or else I get the rebuilding message . . . and it just lost a post that I just wrote, but I made it.

Jumble, would you like me to add a different adjective before bird?
        Why yes, I can think of a few ..... gorgeous, glamorous, chirpy, hippy, happy......... any of those wood do!

Jann, I look forward to celebrating the festivities. I don't have anything to add (I haven't touched PS in ages), but I look forward to the Woohoo party. Someone pass me a drink.

It feels so strange being on GW, it seems like a lifetime ago. Who is this Treknik persona? And why does running nekkid feel familiar?
        Good to have you back *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Why yes, I can think of a few ..... gorgeous, glamorous, chirpy, hippy, happy......... any of those wood do!
          Nuts, insane, wacko, three fries short of a happy meal, crazy...

sigpic

Comment

Okay, who had the serious discussion and broke GW?

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Great. All those AT pictures chased my Martin!Mojo away. :-(
            It's the hair. It has magical powers.

*blinks*
            ...I think it is!
            The cookies must be protected at all times Nad!
            Playing with a bare what? :-S

There there Bree, it's just what happens when you hang around with the WooHoos for too long ;-) Just go outside and take some deep breaths, you'll be fine :-P

Amusing? Us? I think you've been breathing in too many chemicals We've just been having a very serious discussion about ....... er......... now what was it?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...5/00020148.gif
            There you go MoB, it's just the chemicals ;-) You need to join Bree taking BIG deep breaths of fresh air ;-) :-P
            I did. I'm not!
            Watching Dead Zone........

"There's a fine line between being an admirer and being a stalker."

Somebody want to point out exactly where that line is? I do worry about stepping over it in the dark
            As long as there is no restraining order you're okay.

Accidentally?
            That wood be because none of us have been able to get onto GW all flippin' day!!!
            True Dat!
            GW is finally working for me.

Hi, guys! It's been awhile since I've been on (and I haven't been lurking either) . . . but I've missed you guys. *hugs all*

A little bird *cough* Jumble *cough* told me that you are celebrating Martinmas. How cool! I'm going to scroll back and catch up on it.
            *squishy tackle huggles Nikki* Merry Christmas! We missed you!

I have to work tonight. Wine tasting = long night and my body is still sore from my fall.

I am working on a Calendar for February (Amanda). Martin was January, does anyone have any requests (a PTB- JY is allowed he has awesome hair ) for March?
            sigpic

Comment

It's MoB's fault. It always is. *nods*

Happy 11th Day!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Nuts, insane, wacko, three fries short of a happy meal, crazy...

*thinks*

Actually, I don't really mind any of those

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                Okay, who had the serious discussion and broke GW?
                It wasn't me, it was Jann

The cookies must be protected at all times Nad!

I did. I'm not!
                Did you make sure there was plenty of broccoli smoke around before you inhaled? No? Well that's probably why it didn't work

As long as there is no restraining order you're okay.
                If I get arrested next time I land in Vangroovy we'll know I tripped over it in the dark

True Dat!

*squishy tackle huggles Nikki* Merry Christmas! We missed you!

I have to work tonight. Wine tasting = long night and my body is still sore from my fall.

I am working on a Calendar for February (Amanda). Martin was January, does anyone have any requests (a PTB- JY is allowed he has awesome hair ) for March?
                Er....... I'll get back to you............

Comment

*thinks*

Actually, I don't really mind any of those
                  Darn it.

[quote[ It wasn't me, it was Jann [/QUOTE]

I had NOTHING to do with it.

Just sayin'.

Oh and Jumble didn't you used to have a lowercase J? Did you change that to a capital letter...or is it just me?
                  sigpic

Comment

Darn it.

It wasn't me, it was Jann
                    I had NOTHING to do with it.

Just sayin'.

Oh and Jumble didn't you used to have a lowercase J? Did you change that to a capital letter...or is it just me?
                    I was wondering if anyone wood notice my new look, now you have to address me properly and give me the respect due to my now superior position

Comment

I was wondering if anyone wood notice my new look, now you have to address me properly and give me the respect due to my now superior position

I noticed! Yey! Go me!

And you still get the same amount of respect of me like always...

Same like I got a screenname but nobody in this thread ever uses it!
                      sigpic

Comment

I noticed! Yey! Go me!

And you still get the same amount of respect of me like always...
                        D'oh!

Same like I got a screenname but nobody in this thread ever uses it!
                        That's because we're all lazy and 'Jann' is easier/quicker to type than 'Starlover'

Plus of course, I'm known more by my screenname than by my given name, which makes me happy

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          It's MoB's fault. It always is. *nods*

Happy 11th Day!

*waves*

This is the first time I've been able to get on GW today. Tummy's off, but I managed to bring Kali to the vet and go for a run (on the treadmill, alas) and post some smut fic. If you would like to read it, just beware, it's not for the faint of heart. It's very very very smutty. Link to journal, due to content, but the title to look for is It's all in the Preparation.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Thursday. And hope GW is fixed...
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hee hee hee hee hee hee
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm....seems to be more "guests" then not...... *WAVES* at all the guests.

Anyone around that wants to talk?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                Hmmmm....seems to be more "guests" then not...... *WAVES* at all the guests.

Anyone around that wants to talk?
                                Absolutely! What about?
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X