No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great. All those AT pictures chased my Martin!Mojo away.
    It's the hair. It has magical powers.

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    Oh! We're just hilarious! Yeah, that's it!

Now I'm really scared......

......is it in the same cupboard as the cookies?

*blinks*
    ...I think it is!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Is not. *pouts*

You didn't ? I hope.

EDIT

Actually ya know...I'm the innocent one in here, watching Carebears, being all innocent...playing with a bare... Nothing ickybah in here.
      Playing with a bare what?

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      Well, it all started when I made that calendar wallie of Martin. Apparently I subliminally copied a sig of Jumble's (she's brainwashing us you know ) and then I posted a link to an interview with AT and Jumble did as well but I didn't see it (she's fast-ya gotta watch out for that one ) and then you and I posted the same pic of Amanda so now I am really, really, freaking out.
      There there Bree, it's just what happens when you hang around with the WooHoos for too long Just go outside and take some deep breaths, you'll be fine

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      *waves from salon chair*

I'm sitting here with toner on my head, looking a little frightening.

Not sure if y'all are extra amusing today because you are being extra funny or if it's because I'm operating on 3 hours of sleep!
      Amusing? Us? I think you've been breathing in too many chemicals We've just been having a very serious discussion about ....... er......... now what was it?

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      It's you. *nods*
      In fact, no one has posted today and you're just making it all up in your head. *nods again*

There you go MoB, it's just the chemicals You need to join Bree taking BIG deep breaths of fresh air
      Last edited by Jumble; 29 December 2010, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Watching Dead Zone........

"There's a fine line between being an admirer and being a stalker."

Somebody want to point out exactly where that line is? I do worry about stepping over it in the dark

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Watching Dead Zone........

"There's a fine line between being an admirer and being a stalker."

Somebody want to point out exactly where that line is? I do worry about stepping over it in the dark
          Don't worry, it is way to late for that now! If MW doesn't think you are one than that is all that matters!
          sigpic

Comment

Well it looks like all my Xmas gifts have arrived at the house. Since I didn't make it home for Xmas, they mailed them all to me. Couple of DVD's, some clothes and a new teapot. I did request some wine glasses for us Jumble, but didn't get them. I guess I'll have to buy my own "Giant" size ones for July!
            sigpic

Comment

There there Bree, it's just what happens when you hang around with the WooHoos for too long Just go outside and take some deep breaths, you'll be fine

Amusing? Us? I think you've been breathing in too many chemicals We've just been having a very serious discussion about ....... er......... now what was it?

There you go MoB, it's just the chemicals You need to join Bree taking BIG deep breaths of fresh air
              Hmmm! Whenever I was told to take a deep breath I was also told to hold my breath as well.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Don't worry, it is way to late for that now! If MW doesn't think you are one than that is all that matters!
                Ah but that's the thing, does he think that and was he just being polite? I guess he could be forgiven for that considering how bloody starstruck I was

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Well it looks like all my Xmas gifts have arrived at the house. Since I didn't make it home for Xmas, they mailed them all to me. Couple of DVD's, some clothes and a new teapot. I did request some wine glasses for us Jumble, but didn't get them. I guess I'll have to buy my own "Giant" size ones for July!
                No giant size wine glasses?

You know, I haven't actually booked my ticket yet..............

Comment

No giant size wine glasses?

You know, I haven't actually booked my ticket yet..............

It always pays to be prepared!
                  sigpic

Comment

Errr...I think you accidentally changed that since my original post says bear.

And I ate broccoli today So...I'm even less sane now
                    sigpic

Comment

It's you. *nods*
                      In fact, no one has posted today and you're just making it all up in your head. *nods again*
                      +

=
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Oh, don't worry. That's just our collective mind at work.
                        We're all just sharing one big brain.
                        It's in a kitchen cupboard.
                        I think it's more likely to be in the gutter Oh my!I didn't even realise I'm a Staff Sergeant. *happy dances* woohood! *happy dances*
                        Last edited by Leo1; 29 December 2010, 09:35 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

*waves at Leo1 and 3 guests*
                          sigpic

Comment

So quiet in here...it's scary!!!

*looks around in search for Woohoos*
                            sigpic

Comment

Errr...I think you accidentally changed that since my original post says bear.

And I ate broccoli today So...I'm even less sane now
                              Accidentally?
                              So quiet in here...it's scary!!!

*looks around in search for Woohoos*
                              That wood be because none of us have been able to get onto GW all flippin' day!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X