The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
    *waves to XFchemist* *waves to jumble* Ok,so I took the plunge and downloaded gimp this morning.It went a little something like this(pls keep in mind this is my first time ever with a prgram like this): opens gimp*is all exited* gimp opens *stares* OMG,there are 3 boxes! *paces and mutters*What the heck could I possibly need those 3 panels for! goes back to gimp.yup they're still there. Clicks in the middle of middle box.a splotch appears.*smiles* *mutters*You freaking idiot!do you think you're Picasso now!its just a dumb dot! Clicks undo.splotch disappears. Opens pic of AT.stares at pic. *sighs*I'm gonna need to download that user manual aren't I. *downloads* Reads a bit of the manual.eyes cross. *sighs* closes gimp. So thats been my experience so far.I've been reading the 'secrets of of the s/j ship artwork' thread.Read your tut for gimp newbies,jumble.Will try it out later.Wish me luck!
    Yes, yes. *nods* When just beginning, Gimp should be experienced in small doses...

EDIT: *licks sig*
    sigpic

Comment

Yep, I've just made your Christmas 69 banner Bree

*hugs* for the cuts and bruises So far I've managed to avoid slipping over on the ice, mainly by staying indoors

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

Good luck with the fic MoB
        Thanks. I think I'm just overtired. But I have a whole week away from the factory beginning tomorrow morning, so lots of time to write. I sent the first 2 chapters to my beta as a little 'should I continue this?' and got a request for MOAR ASAP. So, I'm buckling down. It's probably going to be novella length when it's finished. I'm thinking about a nap. Have no idea what the hospital is going to be like tonight. Just praying for no more craziness this last night. I did have a beautiful birth yesterday morning, and then proceeded to push with a mama for 4 hours in the evening. This was one of those times when an epidural would have been an excellent tool to help the mama, but she wouldn't hear of it, and nothing I could say would convince her. The hostile response from the medical team about it was appalling.

Okay. I'm just blabblering away. I should try to be productive. Or go to sleep. *yawn*
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

"The hostile response from the medical team about it was appalling", from you offering or for her declining?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
            "The hostile response from the medical team about it was appalling", from you offering or for her declining?
            Her declining.
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              Her declining.
              Wow! Strong lady! However, hope the baby wasn't too stress out from all that pushing.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                Wow! Strong lady! However, hope the baby wasn't too stress out from all that pushing.
                No. Baby was absolutely perfect the whole time.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Yep, I've just made your Christmas 69 banner Bree

*hugs* for the cuts and bruises So far I've managed to avoid slipping over on the ice, mainly by staying indoors
                  Oooo! Now I have to get to posting!
                  Thanks for hugs. I think I will be a bit more sore tomorrow after the stiffness sets in. Oh joy.
                  Unfortunately, staying in wasn't an option for me. I live around the corner from where I work so it's definitely walkable so I couldn't call out during the blizzard or afterward because of the resulting icy sidewalks.
                  Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  Thanks. I think I'm just overtired. But I have a whole week away from the factory beginning tomorrow morning, so lots of time to write. I sent the first 2 chapters to my beta as a little 'should I continue this?' and got a request for MOAR ASAP. So, I'm buckling down. It's probably going to be novella length when it's finished. I'm thinking about a nap. Have no idea what the hospital is going to be like tonight. Just praying for no more craziness this last night. I did have a beautiful birth yesterday morning, and then proceeded to push with a mama for 4 hours in the evening. This was one of those times when an epidural would have been an excellent tool to help the mama, but she wouldn't hear of it, and nothing I could say would convince her. The hostile response from the medical team about it was appalling.

Okay. I'm just blabblering away. I should try to be productive. Or go to sleep. *yawn*
                  If I may ask, what is the fic about?
                  sigpic

Comment

If I may ask, what is the fic about?
                    It's a snapshot from Magnus' past blended together with her dealing with some of her own demons in her present.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
                      Maybe I should change my user name to Coopie2. *wondes what coopie would look like as a girl* *shudders*
                      *blinks*
                      So... now Coopie wants to be a girl?
                      *hugs*

Congrats on your first promotion!

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                      This wondering WooHoo returns......

*waves*

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      Hey!

Now there's an interesting manip idea......... *look around for Nad*
                      Why me?

Also, nursing sore knees, a slightly sprained wrist and aching shins from a fall on the ice this morning. It was on Town property so I should have known that wood happen. The guy who saw me fall (and saw to it that I was okay) said he took 3 spills already.
                      Aww! *hugs*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hey...
                        Today's my fourth GateWorld anniversary!
                        *blinks*
                        ...I'm GW old. *nods*

I remember way back when...
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Why you Nad? because I think you'd do an awesome job of it

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Hey...
                            Today's my fourth GateWorld anniversary!
                            *blinks*
                            ...I'm GW old. *nods*

I remember way back when...
                            Congrats

*thinks*

*checks*

Gosh, I've been here for three years...............

Seems soooooo much longer...................

And I've lived in this house for 21 years

*looks around*

Maybe it's time to redecorate...................................

Comment

Why you Nad? because I think you'd do an awesome job of it
                              *blinks*
                              *opens PB and gimp*

Congrats

*thinks*

*checks*

Gosh, I've been here for three years...............

Seems soooooo much longer...................

And I've lived in this house for 21 years

*looks around*

Maybe it's time to redecorate...................................
                              Heh

sigpic

Comment

Hello all *HUGS FOR EVERYONE*

Today I am starting to feel alive again (almost but not totally)
                                My eyes are starting to return to their normal color and size, now if I could only breathe and I'll have it done!

Buzy little board today....so many things to comment on, but here are a few:

Congrats Leo1 for finally being ranked! - does that sound right?

Oh well, so who is running around nekkid today? Seemed like a small lineup of you were doing just that!

Love the many days of Martimas! and the Advent Calendar.

Basically - I enjoyed everything and love all the art work and no Jingle Bells is floating around my head today!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X