Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    *iz very drunk*

*runz through thread nek........ uh.......... nope, obviously not as drunk as I thought*

Aww. Drat.
    *hands another bottle of wine*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Aww. Drat.
      *hands another bottle of wine*
      That wood make............ um......... lots

I think I'd probly pass out before I was drunk enough to strip off and run through the thread nekkid.............. you never know who might be watching *eyes 7 guests*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        That wood make............ um......... lots

I think I'd probly pass out before I was drunk enough to strip off and run through the thread nekkid.............. you never know who might be watching *eyes 7 guests*
        As a great man recently pointed out: Never bore your audience!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Indeed!

*fills glas from bottle for Jumble*

*puts a big straw in the rest of the bottle to make it easier for her*

Sometimes timezones make things interesting, seeing as I just finished dinner in here!
          sigpic

Comment

*wanders in* Hey y'all!
            sigpic

Comment

If they're looking for that kind of entertainment, I'll leave it to you, LJ and Jann

Edit: And there they both are

As I've always said, timing is everything

Comment

*iz too tired to run nekkid*

*runz through thread in new comfy pajamas...*
                sigpic

Comment

But Jumble don't you realize it that LJ and I *always* behave ourselves

*looks all innocent*
                  sigpic

Comment

I'd be honoured to run nekkid with Jann and LJ.
                    ...Even if Jann runs funny because she's just been fed and LJ is wearing pyjama's...

WooHood for wobbly bits!

sigpic

Comment

I'd be honoured to run nekkid with Jann and LJ.
                      ...Even if Jann runs funny because she's just been fed and LJ is wearing pyjama's...

WooHood for wobbly bits!
                      *blinks* Even fed I run normal...

Well...as normal as possible in Jann world

*disgards all clothes*

*runs around nekkid*
                      sigpic

Comment

*flops on couch* Too tired to run around the thread anymore! *snuggles up to Joe...has horrible idea that maybe his sis and mom are lurking...sits politely next to Joe*
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow,the forum sure does look different on a computer!
                          1.wine_buyer, I didn't really figure it out quickly when you consider how long I've been lurking.I wasn't really feeling the christmas spirit either and since I work in a mall it's so much worse.I'm just glad it's all over.Which is really a shame to feel that way about christmas.
                          2.*waves back at starlover*
                          3.Nad,you're going to give me a complex.Even I'm wondering if perhaps I am Coopie!
                          4.It's good the sekrit pages are safe.What's public is already incriminating enough!
                          5.Jumble you never know maybe Martin is just waiting for you to run nekkid and then he'll reveal himself as one of the guests.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh go ahead and snuggle him LJ, I'm sure his mom and sis won't mind

*huggles Martin*

You know, I'm almost drunk enough to kiss him too...........

Almost
                            Last edited by Jumble; 27 December 2010, 03:33 PM. Reason: spelling :rolleyes:

Comment

Comment

*snuggles with Joe, even though there are 8 guests ()*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X