The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
    I'm not doing the quoting thing right am i.
    Nah, but we do understand what you mean...
    Did you use the ''Reply With Quote'' button?

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I was tempted to scroll back through and find the conversation about Martin's birthday...... but I decided it really doesn't matter why we celebrate for several days. It's enough that we do Because we loves him lots
    True that.
    But I believe you're right.

I find myself watching 'Superman Returns' and wondering why they didn't do a completely new movie instead of using lookalike actors for the original Superman (Christopher ....... somebody?), Lois (er.......) and Lex Luthor (um.......) and using the same music and stuff. Ok, so I don't remember the actors' names, but I do remember the original Superman movie was directed by Richard Donner
    Yeah...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
      I'm not doing the quoting thing right am i.
      No, you're screwing it up beautifully

*slaps self for laughing at the NooHoo*

You need to leave the
      and
      tags on Oh darn, that'll just come up as a quote won't it Leave the bracketed quote and /quote tags on.

Comment

No, you're screwing it up beautifully

*slaps self for laughing at the NooHoo*

You need to leave the tags on Oh darn, that'll just come up as a quote won't it Leave the bracketed quote and /quote tags on.
        Yeah. Way to confuse the NooHoo... *shakes head*
        Tell Leo 'bout ''The Sekrit Pages'' while you're at it, why don't you...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Yeah. Way to confuse the NooHoo... *shakes head*
          Tell Leo 'bout ''The Sekrit Pages'' while you're at it, why don't you...
          The Sekrit Pages? No we can't tell her about those yet!!

Actually............ if she's been lurking for 2 years she must already have an inkling about those................

*waves innocently at Leo*

Comment

The Sekrit Pages? No we can't tell her about those yet!!

Actually............ if she's been lurking for 2 years she must already have an inkling about those................

*waves innocently at Leo*
            Gosh those lurkers.
            ...But aren't The Sekrit Pages like... secret for lurkers? I thought they were a prize for becoming an elite poster?

*waves too*
            *at the five guests as well*

sigpic

Comment

*huggles all*

Can't post/say a lot today...we lost internet connection in here and I am now using the, I think, connection from the neighbors, but it's not really reliable! We had a lot of snow and all so that is probably what is causing it!

Anyway I'll be stalking the thread again when the internet is back

*runs around nekkid*
              sigpic

Comment

Gosh those lurkers.
                ...But aren't The Sekrit Pages like... secret for lurkers? I thought they were a prize for becoming an elite poster?

Well yes, but she's only been here for a few days....... we have yet to ascertain whether she's really genuine or (shock horror ) a PTB in disguise She'll only become an official WooHoo when she's got through all the trick questions

*waves too*
                *at the five guests as well*
                We do seem to get a lot of extra guests during our little celebrations don't we? Can't think why, it's not like we're all getting drunk and handing out cupcakes....... or anything..........

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                *huggles all*

Can't post/say a lot today...we lost internet connection in here and I am now using the, I think, connection from the neighbors, but it's not really reliable! We had a lot of snow and all so that is probably what is causing it!

Anyway I'll be stalking the thread again when the internet is back

*runs around nekkid*
                My neighbour's new boyfriend came round the other evening, handed me a Christmas card and stood around chatting about nothing in particular for 5 minutes or so........... it was obvious he wanted to say something, so in the end I gave him my 'I know you're after something' look, and he said they were having trouble with their internet connection and they wanted to use the Xbox, but blah blah blah......... so I cut him off with "Wood you like me to give you the code for mine?" Yep, that's what he was after

Comment

*waves at Jann*

Well yes, but she's only been here for a few days....... we have yet to ascertain whether she's really genuine or (shock horror ) a PTB in disguise She'll only become an official WooHoo when she's got through all the trick questions
                  ...And pass the karaoke test.

I think she's Coopie. *nods*

We do seem to get a lot of extra guests during our little celebrations don't we? Can't think why, it's not like we're all getting drunk and handing out cupcakes....... or anything..........

...I still think they're just searching GW for ''Amanda Tapping'' and ''Nekkid''.
                  Delurk to prove me wrong! (Or... right )

sigpic

Comment

Evening all. MoB so sorry about your kitty. Thanks for sharing the pics of him, he was gorgeous *squishy hugs*

The origins of Boxing Day for Laurie .

My neighbour's new boyfriend came round the other evening, handed me a Christmas card and stood around chatting about nothing in particular for 5 minutes or so........... it was obvious he wanted to say something, so in the end I gave him my 'I know you're after something' look, and he said they were having trouble with their internet connection and they wanted to use the Xbox, but blah blah blah......... so I cut him off with "Wood you like me to give you the code for mine?" Yep, that's what he was after
                    Jumbly you shouldn't really let people share your internet connection, they could be doing all sorts of dodgy downloading that you would then get into trouble for! Don't let them fleece you *hugs*

Comment

*waves at Jann*

Ssshhhh! Don't tell her about that yet

I think she's Coopie. *nods*
                      Could be. Or Brad, now that there are probably no more SGU eps to write he needs to find something else to do with his time

...I still think they're just searching GW for ''Amanda Tapping'' and ''Nekkid''.
                      Delurk to prove me wrong! (Or... right )
                      Yes! Or "Martin Wood, Nekkid"

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Evening all. MoB so sorry about your kitty. Thanks for sharing the pics of him, he was gorgeous *squishy hugs*

The origins of Boxing Day for Laurie .

Jumbly you shouldn't really let people share your internet connection, they could be doing all sorts of dodgy downloading that you would then get into trouble for! Don't let them fleece you *hugs*
                      Oh it's ok, Nicky is a good friend. She woodn't let him do that
                      Last edited by Jumble; 26 December 2010, 02:32 PM. Reason: Duh! Now who's screwing up the quotes? :rolleyes:

Comment

Have to say, this movie is really quite good apart from the lookalike thing. Bryan Singer did a good job

Comment

There's a karaoke test? Just FYI- I need a 2 drink minimum to karaoke.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          Thanks. He was a great pet. I will miss his snuggles. And the way he used to flying leap upon Kali when she bugged him.

Our current state of snowmageddon:
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            Which you have now had, so it's time for that test

Comment

Ssshhhh! Don't tell her about that yet

Could be. Or Brad, now that there are probably no more SGU eps to write he needs to find something else to do with his time
                              True...

I just realised that if Brad and Coopie wood be a famous couple they could be called ''Broopie'' and I found that very cute.

Yes! Or "Nekkid Martin"

Or ''Tapping Brad Wright''

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              I saw that pic of the house guest gift...

Which you have now had, so it's time for that test
                              *goes to find ''I got Wood babe''*

sigpic

Comment

You need to leave the tags on Oh darn, that'll just come up as a quote won't it Leave the bracketed quote and /quote tags on.
                                You mean like this?*points up* Nad,while your beloved Coopie may be awesome i certainly have more hair than he does! Karaoke test?BRING IT ON! *Gives jumble the beady eye*What Sekrit Pages???
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X