The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
    Good Morning Woohoos! it seems some woohoos are still asleep , some have gone out already and i'm all by myself. *takes deep breath* *throws off clothes*Sprints nekkid through the house. *puts on cop voice*Move along.There's nothing to see here.
    Wood Morning Leo, I see you've got the hang of the WooHoo Way

So tell us a little about yourself - what brought you to the thread? Who is your favourite PTB? And why oh why did you lurk for two years before jumping in??

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Good to see you're well and truely into the spirit of Woohooness.

*huggles MOB and Hindu. Poor baby. I hope he's had a good night snuggling with his mummy. I remember taking one of my parent's down to be euthanised about this time of year a few years back; she purred right up to the last minute. I hope Hindu's passing is as peaceful for you both as that.
    Amazing how one little apostrophe can change the whole meaning of a sentence

*huggles MoB tight*

Comment

*huggles MoB* for difficult case and for your poor baby .

Sending you lots of good vibes tonight. Also, my Dad has just told me you're expecting 18 inches of snow in NY tonight...take care and keep warm .

Hope everyone's Christmasses were good and what you were hoping for .

Dave got me a very shiny new camera, a digital SLR because I complained so much about everyone in Vangroovy having such good cameras!! By my calculations I have about a month and a half to get up to speed with it for AT5 !

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        *huggles MoB* for difficult case and for your poor baby .

Sending you lots of good vibes tonight. Also, my Dad has just told me you're expecting 18 inches of snow in NY tonight...take care and keep warm .

Dave got me a very shiny new camera, a digital SLR because I complained so much about everyone in Vangroovy having such good cameras!! By my calculations I have about a month and a half to get up to speed with it for AT5 !
        I had, what, 12 hours to figure mine out before the set tour! But thanks to you I did manage to take a few good pics Good thing Amanda knew what she was doing with it

Comment

Good Morning Woohoos! it seems some woohoos are still asleep , some have gone out already and i'm all by myself. *takes deep breath* *throws off clothes*Sprints nekkid through the house. *puts on cop voice*Move along.There's nothing to see here.
          *runs and happy dances nekkid*

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Amazing how one little apostrophe can change the whole meaning of a sentence
          Oh... It might be very wrong, but that made me laugh out loud!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Awesome!
          Pictures. Gooood...

My mom got me the new Beatles song collection box thingy. I'm happy.
          *sings 'Hello, Goodbye* Nekkid.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

This is true Jumble, and you did get some very good pics! The problem being with the cons if it's anything like SE then you can't have the flash on after the first five minutes which will require me to play with the settings quite a bit. None of which I understand !

Still, it's fun to learn.

*huggles Nad's mom for awesome pressie*

Comment

*bumps into the thread*

Bonjour Woohoos Happy Boxing Day to you all!

*huggles MoB and sends love and wom wom vibes to Hindu*

Another shocking day today, rain and anxiety attacks the poobag blues

...that would make an excellent 12 bar blues/harmonica ditty....poobags blues...

*huggles everyone in the thread uber tightly*

AT5 is so soon?! How many days?
              sigpic

Comment

Double post

=

nekkid run!
                sigpic

Comment

46 Days to AT 5!!!!

Comment

Actually you led me to this thread,jumble.i was reading one of ur old posts on the s/j ship thread and wondered what The MWHS Thread was all about.So i clicked on the link and found this crazy new world. My first Martin Experience was listening to the commentary of Ascension,s5 was the first box set i bought and Ascension the first commentary i listened to cause Amanda was on it.i enjoyed it and went looking for more of it with at/mw.at first i admired his skill,then as i read this thread i started to agree that hey,he does have nice eyes.and hands.and pretty great lips. As for my favourite ptb that's AT,Martin is second place.Don't quite know why it took me 2yrs to post though.still wish i could have come up with a more creative username,Leo is my surname.wow,long post!
                    sigpic

Comment

ahhh, Jumble - you are like our poster girl! Or like Uncle Sam...

Jumble wants YOU to join the Martin Woohoodstock Thread

Hooray - glad you decided to pop out of lurkdom, Leo! There is much 'discussion' about Martin's talents and lips to come! Not to mention the glorious Amanda

Speaking of which, 45 days?!>!>! That's soooo soon! I shall have to make my Bekki dolly to send off with you all to AT5 so I can pretend I'm there
                      sigpic

Comment

Actually you led me to this thread,jumble.i was reading one of ur old posts on the s/j ship thread and wondered what The MWHS Thread was all about.So i clicked on the link and found this crazy new world. My first Martin Experience was listening to the commentary of Ascension,s5 was the first box set i bought and Ascension the first commentary i listened to cause Amanda was on it.i enjoyed it and went looking for more of it with at/mw.at first i admired his skill,then as i read this thread i started to agree that hey,he does have nice eyes.and hands.and pretty great lips.
                        Mwahahaaaaaa!! I love it when a plan comes together

I got sucked in by the commentaries too, for which I put the blame squarely on Nad's shoulders

Yes, eyes........... and VOICE! Luuuurve his voice

As for my favourite ptb that's AT,Martin is second place.Don't quite know why it took me 2yrs to post though.still wish i could have come up with a more creative username,Leo is my surname.wow,long post!
                        That's cool, Amanda is favourite amongst a lot of the WooHoos, as you may have noticed She's a lovely lovely lady

Oh, but I like your name! It's nice and easy to remember, and only three letters to type

*hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          ahhh, Jumble - you are like our poster girl! Or like Uncle Sam...

Jumble wants YOU to join the Martin Woohoodstock Thread
                          I think I feel some artwork in the making........

Hooray - glad you decided to pop out of lurkdom, Leo! There is much 'discussion' about Martin's talents and lips to come! Not to mention the glorious Amanda

Speaking of which, 45 days?!>!>! That's soooo soon! I shall have to make my Bekki dolly to send off with you all to AT5 so I can pretend I'm there
                          Yep, get it done and in the post, otherwise you won't be there with us

Comment

The wizard of Oz is on!!! Just thought to share...
                            sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              The wizard of Oz is on!!! Just thought to share...

I just watched a version of A Christmas Carol which had er.......... the guy that plays Walter......... and the one the one that plays ... um... the guy with Jack in Paradise Lost...

Brain freeze, sorry

Comment

*happy dances with DutchIndeed(can I call u nad?)* *hugs jumble* so is the 'Jumble wants You' artwork done yet?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X