X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles Joe*
    sigpic

Comment

Found this just now and there's a good 1 min of Amanda at the end I think, though the audio is But still...it's Ammmmaandaa

sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

ROFLMAO! on day 4....although it is still disturbing!!!! He's just missing....a part!!

Happy Birthday Dan!!!

Also *huggles to all the Woohoos that are feeling poorly*
        sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Dan!!

*huggles Woohoos*

Morning.
          sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Dan!!!

Happy Fourth Day of Martinmas!!!

sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hey WooHoo's

Happy 4th Day of Martinmas!

Happy Birthday Dan

*hands bucket of ice-water to Sarai*
              So she can cool off after looking at the hot pix of Dan.

Gotta run. It's going to be a huge and busy day at the little shop today.
              We're doing a special wine tasting featuring some really expensive wines.
              They are all so good though! Will try to post a pic if I get a chance.

*hugs WooHoos*

EDIT: Almost forgot! No time to write individually but I am loving all of the arties and pix. Awesome job WooHoos!
              sigpic

Comment

*runs in*
                I'm freeeeeeee!!! Christmas starts here

Happy 4th Day of Martinmas!!!
                Happy Birthday Dan!!!

*huggles everyone*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Morning Woohoos!

Kinda. It's 1:30pm here. *yawn* Had a super-crazy night. Srsly, did all the full-term babies in Brooklyn HAVE to be born in the last 48 hrs? We were insanely busy last night. I caught 2 itty-bitties, my partner caught one, and we triaged the world. Crazy. My body wants to still be asleep. But given that my last post-call day, I was pretty massively creative *cough* secret santa *cough*, I might see what I can come up with today.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  1. So it's the first day of my holiday, YAY! All the toys were packed away yesterday so the house wood be tidy and child-free for a couple of weeks......... 2. then before I'm even up I get a text "Mum, can you have the boys while I go shopping?"

1. Yay! Enjoy your time off.

2. Ah, the joys of grandmommyhood.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

*huggles for everyone feeling poobags* Must admit I'm a bit on the poop side still too...no walking again today...

OH! And did I mention MoB's awesomeness?! Martin!fic is AWESOME!

oooh, and it's Christmas eve! how delicious Happy Christmas eve, Woohoos
                  Glad you liked the fic!

*huggles Bekki*

I think I caught whatever y'all have got. My tummy has been nutty since I got to work last night. One of the residents offered to get me a pregnancy test from the ER. *sigh* That's what happens when you work in OB. A case of the ickys and everyone thinks you are preggo. That's how rumors get started.

Happy Birthday Dan!
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    Morning Woohoos!

Kinda. It's 1:30pm here. *yawn* Had a super-crazy night. Srsly, did all the full-term babies in Brooklyn HAVE to be born in the last 48 hrs? We were insanely busy last night. I caught 2 itty-bitties, my partner caught one, and we triaged the world. Crazy. My body wants to still be asleep. But given that my last post-call day, I was pretty massively creative *cough* secret santa *cough*, I might see what I can come up with today.

1. Yay! Enjoy your time off.

2. Ah, the joys of grandmommyhood.
                    Indeed But in fact I really did enjoy having them

Glad you liked the fic!

*huggles Bekki*

I think I caught whatever y'all have got. My tummy has been nutty since I got to work last night. One of the residents offered to get me a pregnancy test from the ER. *sigh* That's what happens when you work in OB. A case of the ickys and everyone thinks you are preggo. That's how rumors get started.

Happy Birthday Dan!

Sorry you're sick for no good reason

I've been PSing........... Martinmas art? I hear you ask............ um, no, not really....... although it was meant to be

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      1. Indeed But in fact I really did enjoy having them

2. Sorry you're sick for no good reason

3. I've been PSing........... Martinmas art? I hear you ask............ um, no, not really....... although it was meant to be

1. Kidlets <3

2. Just a mildly upset tummy at this point. Last night, I got rather green, nothing a little bicitra (the antacid we give before c-sections) couldn't help with. I just had about 20 minutes of 'OMG I can't stand up.' But a slug of bicitra and head between the legs for a couple of minutes and I was good to go.

3. Nice work! Love the art y'all make. PS'ing: my astonishing lack of talent in this area cracks me up.
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

MoB *huggles* Hope you feel better soon.

Jumble - I love them. They're Martin, that counts!
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          1. Kidlets <3

2. Just a mildly upset tummy at this point. Last night, I got rather green, nothing a little bicitra (the antacid we give before c-sections) couldn't help with. I just had about 20 minutes of 'OMG I can't stand up.' But a slug of bicitra and head between the legs for a couple of minutes and I was good to go.

3. Nice work! Love the art y'all make. PS'ing: my astonishing lack of talent in this area cracks me up.
                          Ah, but some of us couldn't write a decent fic if our lives depended on it Horse for courses

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          MoB *huggles* Hope you feel better soon.

Jumble - I love them. They're Martin, that counts!
                          Yes, Martin always counts

I was going to make a matching avi, but I love the one I have too much to change it

Comment

Darren is asking for input about how we all want Gateworld to proceed now that SGU has been cancelled and there will be no Stargate on tv for the forseeable future. There's a thread here where people can make suggestions or give their views

Comment

Happy 4th Day
                              of Martinmas
                              !!!

and

Happy Birthday
                              Dan
                              !!!

Dan spelt backwards makes... Nad!

I love WooHoos.
                              Talent and... and... cuteness.
                              *hugs*

And I am not taking responsibility for the ''Day 4'' art. Jumble made it.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*cries about SGU again*

*cries about no more Stargate*

*cries because I have too much packing to do before I leave tomorrow morning*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X