The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All! *Big Huggles for Everyone!*

I loved the story Nad and the idea of moving Sanctuary to January. Works well with me!

Never hit a deer before, but I hit a skunk. It was pitch black and very hard to see anything and I ran over it. Apparently this happens a lot in that area. Boy did that stink the car for awhile. But didn't seem to get on me. I smelled it but didn't smell of it!

How do you stay logged in. I leave for awhile and I'm still on the page but logged out! Do I need to change something in the control area?

Xmas is in 7 days.....healeyeshealeyeshealeyeshealeyes

So, Jumble....did you get your broccoli?

Oh, and I am going to have to agree with Jumble. We have Dancing on Ice as well, probably different people, same idea. It started the last week of Dancing w/t Stars. Couldn't get interested in it. Didn't know any of the people. Rather watch a old DVD...
    hmmmmm where are my Sanctuary DVD?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Dancing on Ice is amaaaazing! I've never really watched SCD until this year and yes it's good and very technical but Dancing on Ice is so much harder! I love it...and you will to
      I love Dancing On Ice. Love isn't even the right word. I adore it. It does help that I'm a fan of Torvill and Dean.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Yeah, been there, watched that, don't love it

I understand how hard it is for the celebs to learn how to dance on ice, or even skate to any professional degree, but I just can't get that involved in it *shrugs*
      I can respect that.

I went to see the live show this year and I'm hoping to save enough money to see it again next year, with better seats.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Yeah, I didn't buy it all that much either Still, I've got to thank the show for introducing me to the joys of Matt Baker though Was only peripherally aware of him before, but wow, never realised he was so lovely and gorgeous

Edit: *hugs Jumble and Sarai and Wendy in solidarity*
      *hugs*

I watched him on Blue Peter.

And yes, I didn't buy that romance between Kara and Artim (spelling?), it was so forced.
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*runs in*

Sorry for being so late

*hugs all*
        sigpic

Comment

Um...can I ask a stupid question? Since my internet connection sucks right now, can someone tell me if JackandSamaddict liked the WP I made? *bites nails* I just don't have the time to wade through it all atm, and she hasn't PMed me anything....
          sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

This is a 69 post!!!

I am exhausted! Shipmas + RL party = Too Much

*runs through thread nekkid*
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Yeah, I didn't buy it all that much either Still, I've got to thank the show for introducing me to the joys of Matt Baker though Was only peripherally aware of him before, but wow, never realised he was so lovely and gorgeous

Edit: *hugs Jumble and Sarai and Wendy in solidarity*
              *hugs back*

And definitely!! Matt's awesome . And I have to say he is one of the reasons I watch Countryfile .

Congrats on the 69 post yessika!!

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Hello All! *Big Huggles for Everyone!*

I loved the story Nad and the idea of moving Sanctuary to January. Works well with me!

Never hit a deer before, but I hit a skunk. It was pitch black and very hard to see anything and I ran over it. Apparently this happens a lot in that area. Boy did that stink the car for awhile. But didn't seem to get on me. I smelled it but didn't smell of it!

How do you stay logged in. I leave for awhile and I'm still on the page but logged out! Do I need to change something in the control area?

Xmas is in 7 days.....healeyeshealeyeshealeyeshealeyes

So, Jumble....did you get your broccoli?

Oh, and I am going to have to agree with Jumble. We have Dancing on Ice as well, probably different people, same idea. It started the last week of Dancing w/t Stars. Couldn't get interested in it. Didn't know any of the people. Rather watch a old DVD...
                hmmmmm where are my Sanctuary DVD?
                When you log in, do you click the box that says 'remember me'? If you do that you shouldn't get logged out

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                *runs in*

This is a 69 post!!!

I am exhausted! Shipmas + RL party = Too Much

*runs through thread nekkid*

Josiane, did you find yourself with a house guest last night? Apparently Jeremy Clarkeson had to abandon his car in Oxford because of the snow

Beautiful Advent Jann Very apt for those of us still snowbound

I got a call from Sainsbugs this morning (8am on a Sunday ) to tell me that they won't be delivering my grocery order today because of the snow. Which means I could well be facing a wineless Martinmas

Comment

*waves to UKers & Euros*

Less than 2 hours left in the labor room. My residents even let me take a little nap last night, so I'll be able to just sleep a few hours when I get home and be good to go. Gotta go buy toys for the shelter children I 'adopted' for Christmas today. My whole practice each 'adopted' a few kids from a local shelter to give presents to. When you see the things these kids ask for: socks, shampoo, a doll... it breaks your heart and makes you realize just how lucky you are. *sigh*

Hope the snowbound are staying warm and safe. Someone needs to talk to mother nature and tell her that there will be no snow in the UK in the 1st 2 weeks of February...
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    Um...can I ask a stupid question? Since my internet connection sucks right now, can someone tell me if JackandSamaddict liked the WP I made? *bites nails* I just don't have the time to wade through it all atm, and she hasn't PMed me anything....
                    The only post I can find that she's made recently was on the Shipmas thread and she didn't mention it Want me to ask her?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      *hugs back*

And definitely!! Matt's awesome . And I have to say he is one of the reasons I watch Countryfile .

Congrats on the 69 post yessika!!
                      Yep, he might just persuade me to start watching it too now

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Josiane, did you find yourself with a house guest last night? Apparently Jeremy Clarkeson had to abandon his car in Oxford because of the snow
                      I'm not surprised, it's incredibly deep here. I certainly would not have wanted to be trying to drive anywhere yesterday, or today for that matter. I don't need to drive anywhere until Friday, so as long as it clears sufficiently by then...!

I got a call from Sainsbugs this morning (8am on a Sunday ) to tell me that they won't be delivering my grocery order today because of the snow. Which means I could well be facing a wineless Martinmas

*waves to MoB*
                      Congrats to Yessika
                      and lovely advent Jann
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Day 19 of The WooHoodStock Advent Calendar

(posting for Cags)

Comment

IT'S TOMORROW!!!!
                          Last edited by Jumble; 19 December 2010, 02:44 AM.

Comment

*bounces excitedly and claps hands sea-lion style*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*bounces excitedly and claps hands sea-lion style*

I guess I should start making something................

Comment

*runs in and sees josiane ...clapping*
                                *tries to back away, but stumbles over her own feet*

*hugs WooHoos*

Yay for Jann and Cags' advents!
                                I'm sooo loving these!

*dances. On Ice*
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X