The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Over on the discussion thread it's been suggested that Europe will get it much sooner. Does that include us And is it even likely that other places wood get it months before the US?

It's not reached the top of my steps yet..........
    Hey not fair. I find it annoying that you have to wait 4 days to see it after us.
    Hey Jumble, would you mind a 10 week house guest? I make my own bed, I'm fairly neat and I promise never to drink the last glass of wine in the house!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      Doubtful. SyFy is their biggest source of funds IIRC and while they do great ratings for a show on basic cable, they couldn't maintain the show on a major network or premium cable, alas.
      That's true. But do they have any control over when other channels (Watch, for example) show the next half? I was just assuming that we woodn't get to see until after the US/Canada, because that's always been the case I believe

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Yes indeed Oh well!

I wouldn't have thought so Maybe a week or so ahead, but I very much doubt any more than that.
        That's what I thought

I have never seen so much snow here in my life It's insane! Am loving it at the moment while I'm all tucked up in the warm and well stocked up with food and supplies, but will almost certainly change my mind if it doesn't all disappear sharpish this week

Edit: happy dances for Laurie
        Oh yes, I've been sat here in the warm admiring my snowy garden, but I really don't want it to still be that white come Monday morning

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Hey not fair. I find it annoying that you have to wait 4 days to see it after us.
        Hey Jumble, would you mind a 10 week house guest? I make my own bed, I'm fairly neat and I promise never to drink the last glass of wine in the house!
        Glad to hear your eyes are better

Hmm.. ...

But you don't do housework, and I'm not sure you'd enjoy 10 weeks of babies and toddlers..............

Comment

That's what I thought

Oh yes, I've been sat here in the warm admiring my snowy garden, but I really don't want it to still be that white come Monday morning

Glad to hear your eyes are better

Hmm.. ...

But you don't do housework, and I'm not sure you'd enjoy 10 weeks of babies and toddlers..............
          Well, ah, I promise not to step on anyone! Does that help. If you want housework done than I'd have to bring one of my cats....for the purpose of dusting. and the other one eats up about anything on the floor....cuts down on vacumning..... I do dishes....does that count!
          sigpic

Comment

Well, ah, I promise not to step on anyone! Does that help. If you want housework done than I'd have to bring one of my cats....for the purpose of dusting. and the other one eats up about anything on the floor....cuts down on vacumning..... I do dishes....does that count!
            Hm.... ...

I have a dishwasher, and my children don't drop food on the floor............

Not really seeing any advantage to me yet...........

Comment

And YEA! My eyes are finally starting to heal! Hurray, I woke up this morning and for the first time they actually look a little better. Not great mind you, but better. I have to get well enough to fly to my brother's house on Thursday without wearing a mask! Wouldn't want to scare anyone!

Dancing around in joy! I'm feeling better today!
              WoO!

That's true. But do they have any control over when other channels (Watch, for example) show the next half? I was just assuming that we woodn't get to see until after the US/Canada, because that's always been the case I believe
              No. As far as I know, that is up to the individual broadcasters. Doesn't mean you won't get it before us, but it seems as though the other broadcasters seem to follow SyFy's lead.
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hm.... ...

I have a dishwasher, and my children don't drop food on the floor............

Not really seeing any advantage to me yet...........

I could keep the wine cellar full!

Hmmmm that could get costly

Ohhhhh --> 9 guests!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x125/MidwifeonBoard/emoticons/samcheergc3.gifWoO! http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...amcheergc3.gif

No. As far as I know, that is up to the individual broadcasters. Doesn't mean you won't get it before us, but it seems as though the other broadcasters seem to follow SyFy's lead.
                  Yes, they do. And tbh, I'm not sure that I'd be happy to get it months before most of the other WooHoos. That wood make it very difficult for us all

I could keep the wine cellar full!

Hmmmm that could get costly
                  Ah! That's the suggestion I was waiting for

10 weeks of free wine......... now that's what I call an advantage

Comment

Hmmmmm! Better bring the big suitcases! Cats....you guys get to stay home!
                    sigpic

Comment

Day 18 of The WooHoodStock Advent Calendar

(posting for Jann to get it on the right day )

Hmmmmm! Better bring the big suitcases! Cats....you guys get to stay home!

Don't worry, we have easy access to wine here. We can always restock, and you won't need a taxi
                      Last edited by Jumble; 19 December 2010, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Yes, they do. And tbh, I'm not sure that I'd be happy to get it months before most of the other WooHoos. That wood make it very difficult for us all

True. Though I have to admit that if it airs somewhere else months in advance, I won't be waiting until it airs on SyFy to watch it.

Lunchtime...

PS- Andi is finally into Sanctuary. She watches it without any prompting from me!
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

My face after Sanctuary 3x10:

Spoiler:

WTF??????????????????????????????
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post

Spoiler:

Oh YEAH!
                            sigpic

Comment

OMfreakingG!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST SAW THE SANCTUARY EP...

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post

Spoiler:

Sounds familiar!

April??????? APRIL????????????????????????? That's ... mean.

Laurie
                              I'm glad you're feeling better!!!
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*happy dances for Laurie*
                                *hugs Bekki*
                                *hugs forgotten WooHoos*
                                *happy dances for snow*

And yes, jumble. I saw the PM's, making my way back to them now!

April. That's like... After March. Meh.

But hey... (3X10 ending)
                                Spoiler:
                                At least we know the characters aren't running off somewhere in the meantime.

It sounds weird, but I wasn't *that*bothered about the short midseason break for reasons I won't mention, but now that we have to wait that long I am.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X