You diiiiid

Oh my. I wonder what's happened...
    Dunno Still only 4 pages

Link.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Dunno Still only 4 pages

Link.
      I managed to make it to the fifth page...
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Whoops. Shipmas is today?
        I haven't got anything.

*hugs WooHoos*
        *runs trough the snow. Nekkid*
        *runs back to grab some mittens*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*bounces back in, shaking snow off her boots and hair*
          So much snow here! It's not falling as heavily now, but we must have about 8 inches - it was right to the top of my boots

Looks absolutely gorgeous, and I love the hush that you get with snow. But yeah, it's a real pain for anyone trying to travel for Christmas, and I will be unimpressed if it gets in my way come Friday when I want to drive down to my parents'.
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            I managed to make it to the fifth page...
            Well done

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Whoops. Shipmas is today?
            I haven't got anything.
            Neither has anyone else, apparently

Hopefully our WooHoos will make a better showing for Martinmas *looks around hopefully*

*hugs WooHoos*
            *runs through the snow. Nekkid*
            *runs back to grab some mittens*
            I actually believe you wood do that Nad

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            So much snow here! It's not falling as heavily now, but we must have about 8 inches - it was right to the top of my boots

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...t/CIMG0108.jpg

Looks absolutely gorgeous, and I love the hush that you get with snow. But yeah, it's a real pain for anyone trying to travel for Christmas, and I will be unimpressed if it gets in my way come Friday when I want to drive down to my parents'.
            Whoa! You've got 8 inches and I've only got 6 That's a bit of a turnaround

It's stopped falling here, for now............

My project has suddenly stopped being fun - Tesla just will not flippin' co-operate

Did you see my pm Nad?

Comment

Snow pictures!
              I'll see if I can post some tonight...

Well done

I heard crickets...

Hopefully our WooHoos will make a better showing for Martinmas *looks around hopefully*

I actually believe you wood do that Nad
              *nods*

And I... might.

My project has suddenly stopped being fun - Tesla just will not flippin' co-operate

Did you see my pm Nad?
              Ugh! Gave him wine?
              Maybe he's just worn out.

And I did.
              And I reckon you never got my reply... I'll go do that again. Probably missed a button there
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

As long as it avoids AT5 Heathrow have cancelled all flights until at least 6pm, Gatwick ditto, and all Easyjet flights have been cancelled. So sad for people who were going to visit relatives for Christmas
                Please please........no snow in February!!!!!!!!!! I wanna go to AT5!!!!!!!!
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Snow pictures!
                  I'll see if I can post some tonight...

I heard crickets...
                  It's very odd

*nods*

And I... might.

Ugh! Gave him wine?
                  Maybe he's just worn out.
                  I think 'gave' is being generous..... he just helped himself And to the wine

Yes, he must be tired

And I did.
                  And I reckon you never got my reply... I'll go do that again. Probably missed a button there
                  Got it now, thanks

I think we're all going to be biting our nails for that XFC

Comment

This is interesting..........

From Joe's blog

Thanks to everyone who has offered up their thoughts, comments, and words of support re: *SGU*. If this truly is the end, here’s hoping that you – the best fans in fandom – join me on my next adventure/project/mangosteen-selling venture. I know you have a slew of questions, but I won’t be able to field them until I’ve returned to Vancouver and had a chance to speak with *Brad* and *Robert* who are presently also more or less incommunicado (*Rob* somewhere tropical, *Brad* somewhere military – an aircraft carrier I think it was).
                    So did SyFy make that announcement knowing that Brad, Joe and Coopie wood all be out of the country?

The cynic in me is wondering if it might have been the other way around...........

Comment

Well done

I'm sure we will I've just been in, very quiet indeed Oh well, I'll pull out a few oldies, try and liven the place up a bit

Whoa! You've got 8 inches and I've only got 6 That's a bit of a turnaround

It's stopped falling here, for now............
                      Still going here, but very light now. It's the deepest I think I've ever seen it, right up to the top of my boots when I stand in it. There's definitely more than we had in January, and that was the most I'd ever seen in Oxford then

When did Tesla ever co-operate with anyone if it wasn't in his own best interests?
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I hope it doesn't affect you too much Josi, it is beatutiful but once everyone has gotten to where they need to be!!

We seem to have missed the worst of it so far, we only have a couple of centimetres up here. More expected tomorrow but nowhere near as bad as a couple of weeks ago.

*huggles snowy Woohoos*

This is interesting..........

From Joe's blog

So did SyFy make that announcement knowing that Brad, Joe and Coopie wood all be out of the country?

The cynic in me is wondering if it might have been the other way around...........
                        Hmm, interesting.

Comment

I'm sure we will I've just been in, very quiet indeed Oh well, I'll pull out a few oldies, try and liven the place up a bit
                          I've never seen a Ship celebration so quiet. It's really weird

Still going here, but very light now. It's the deepest I think I've ever seen it, right up to the top of my boots when I stand in it. There's definitely more than we had in January, and that was the most I'd ever seen in Oxford then

When did Tesla ever co-operate with anyone if it wasn't in his own best interests?
                          But I promised him...... never mind I'm definitely blaming him and his electrical/magnetic powers for the blue-screen shutdown my lappy just threw at me

But I foiled him, I'd already saved the piece I was working on

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          I hope it doesn't affect you too much Josi, it is beatutiful but once everyone has gotten to where they need to be!!

We seem to have missed the worst of it so far, we only have a couple of centimetres up here. More expected tomorrow but nowhere near as bad as a couple of weeks ago.

*huggles snowy Woohoos*

*huggles Sarai* I think Josiane deserves a little snow. After all, you and I have had more than enough, huh?

Hmm, interesting.
                          I thought so.

Comment

*waves*

I can't believe how excited you people are about snow! I get very sad when I see it in the forecast. Maybe because I live somewhere where the snow removal is bad and my work never gets cancelled for it? *shrug*

I've never seen a Ship celebration so quiet. It's really weird
                            I bet it'll perk up later. It is Saturday afterall. I just got up, and given the activity on the S/J ship appreciation thread, I'd guess a lot of the posters are on this side of the pond... I did drop off my contribution just a few minutes ago.
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*pops in*

Hi woohoos drive-by huggle before sleep

Spoiler:
                              very icky poobags today...it seems to come and go...I hate it when it gets like this...

*stuffing huggles the thread*

*goes to sleep*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                *pops in*

Hi woohoos drive-by huggle before sleep

Spoiler:
                                very icky poobags today...it seems to come and go...I hate it when it gets like this...

*stuffing huggles the thread*

*goes to sleep*
                                *huggles Bekki*

Feel better in the morning!
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X