The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Ok; it won't be a problem if I post it later in the evening right?(my evening)

I will try to finish it tomorrow morning, but I have no clue how late I'm going to leave in here and I know we won't be back till late in the evening.
    That's ok Jann, whenever you can is fine

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      That's ok Jann, whenever you can is fine
      Ok thank you Just wanted to let you know, not that you would think I had forgotten about it or so.

Also *huggles* for your bad dream!

Now off to bed it's already 2:15 am again!
      Woodnight
      sigpic

Comment

*twirls in*

I am having SO much fun with a little Martinmas project I've got going

So much so that I hadn't noticed how dark it's been getting during the last hour ........... due to the fact that about 6 inches of snow has fallen and the conservatory roof is blacked out

I'm soooo glad I didn't go up to Cags' yesterday, because I wood never have got back home with this much snow on the hill

Comment

*bounces in*
          WE HAVE SNOW!!! Haven't had any to speak of yet so far this winter, so I'm still in the 'hooray it's snowing' mode rather than the 'oh sigh it's snowing' mode. And it's the weekend, so I don't have to trudge through it to work and clear paths and things
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            *bounces in*
            WE HAVE SNOW!!! Haven't had any to speak of yet so far this winter, so I'm still in the 'hooray it's snowing' mode rather than the 'oh sigh it's snowing' mode. And it's the weekend, so I don't have to trudge through it to work and clear paths and things
            Glad you're enjoying it

It's still coming down...............

I'm glad I don't need to go anywhere for a couple of days, but next week could be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
              Evening WooHoo's

Still sick. *sigh*

Congratulations Josi on 10,000 posts!
              Congratulations Jumble on 23,000 posts!

*huggles Laurie, Nad, MoB and everyone else who needs one*

back to bed or Inspector_C will have my head on a platter Actually, she just handed me a pumpkin cookie.

Night!
              *huggles* Hope you feel better soon.

Yes, I've been up for a while. A bad dream woke me and I couldn't get back to sleep
              *huggles*

*twirls in*

I am having SO much fun with a little Martinmas project I've got going

So much so that I hadn't noticed how dark it's been getting during the last hour ........... due to the fact that about 6 inches of snow has fallen and the conservatory roof is blacked out

I'm soooo glad I didn't go up to Cags' yesterday, because I wood never have got back home with this much snow on the hill
              Oh my Yes, it's a very good job you didn't or you may have had to abandon Woody!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              *bounces in*
              YAY SNOW!

We've had a dusting of snow. It's forecast tonight and tomorrow. I'm stuck on whether I want it or not. I love how beautiful snow is, but it can be so trecherous. Sainos will never close unless the snow is up to your face, so I'll be having to dig my way to work.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                *huggles* Hope you feel better soon.
                *huggles*

Oh my Yes, it's a very good job you didn't or you may have had to abandon Woody!
                I know! I'd have had nightmares about him being hit by sliding cars if I'd have had to leave him down on the main road

YAY SNOW!

We've had a dusting of snow. It's forecast tonight and tomorrow. I'm stuck on whether I want it or not. I love how beautiful snow is, but it can be so trecherous. Sainos will never close unless the snow is up to your face, so I'll be having to dig my way to work.
                It is beautiful when viewed from my cosy kitchen, but I really hope it's gone before too long. I've got Christmas parties to take the kids to on Tuesday and Wednesday, and dinner at Anderson's on Friday *crosses fingers*

After that it can snow as much as it likes until next year

Comment

I know! I'd have had nightmares about him being hit by sliding cars if I'd have had to leave him down on the main road
                  I can almost hear Woody breathe a sigh of huge relief.

It is beautiful when viewed from my cosy kitchen, but I really hope it's gone before too long. I've got Christmas parties to take the kids to on Tuesday and Wednesday, and dinner at Anderson's on Friday *crosses fingers*

After that it can snow as much as it likes until next year
                  Exactly. It's beautiful to look at, and it makes the world look so much brighter and it covers up all the dirt, which is nice. I struggle to walk in snow because of metal pins in my toes but if I does snow again, I will make a snowman because I couldn't a couple of weeks ago.

It probably will snow lots next year!

I hope the snow doesn't ruin your Andersons plans
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I can almost hear Woody breathe a sigh of huge relief.
                    I'm sure he did

Exactly. It's beautiful to look at, and it makes the world look so much brighter and it covers up all the dirt, which is nice. I struggle to walk in snow because of metal pins in my toes but if I does snow again, I will make a snowman because I couldn't a couple of weeks ago.

It probably will snow lots next year!
                    As long as it avoids AT5 Heathrow have cancelled all flights until at least 6pm, Gatwick ditto, and all Easyjet flights have been cancelled. So sad for people who were going to visit relatives for Christmas

I hope the snow doesn't ruin your Andersons plans
                    Me too We're really looking forward to it. Stuart has an AWESOME menu up, and I'd really hate to miss it *crosses fingers again*

Comment

As long as it avoids AT5 Heathrow have cancelled all flights until at least 6pm, Gatwick ditto, and all Easyjet flights have been cancelled. So sad for people who were going to visit relatives for Christmas
                      That's so sad I've seen the news just now and I feel sorry for people who have had their plans totally ruined.

Me too We're really looking forward to it. Stuart has an AWESOME menu up, and I'd really hate to miss it *crosses fingers again*
                      *crosses everything*
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*runs back in*

I got my second assignment back, and I got 80%

OMG.

*dances*
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*runs back in*

I got my second assignment back, and I got 80%

OMG.

*dances*
                          WOW!!! That's Awesome Wendy! Well done you

Have you been over to the Shipmas thread? I posted a couple of things, and yes I did get Martin in there

Comment

WOW!!! That's Awesome Wendy! Well done you
                            Thank you. I'm super giddy despite having a cold. Cold be darned, I'm so happy

Have you been over to the Shipmas thread? I posted a couple of things, and yes I did get Martin in there
                            Oooooh. No, but now that I know you've done that I shall have to venture in!
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Thank you. I'm super giddy despite having a cold. Cold be darned, I'm so happy
                              You should be! Told you you could do it

Oooooh. No, but now that I know you've done that I shall have to venture in!
                              It was very quiet there earlier, only 4 pages

Comment

You should be! Told you you could do it
                                You diiiiid

It was very quiet there earlier, only 4 pages
                                Oh my. I wonder what's happened...
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X