Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *huggles SGU cast, crew & PTB*

What a sucky, crappy way for them to find out they no longer have a job!!!!! > And DAAAAAAAAANG! I really like SGU!!! And I LOVE some of the actors SGU has introduced me to!!! *siiiiiiiiiiigh*
    *huggles LJ*

*huggles SGU's cast, crew, and PTB*

I still can't believe it

*huggles Woohoos*
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

ooh, falling hearts *catches them*
      sigpic

Comment

Ooh, that reminds me! (sorry for the double postie)

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Love your Advent Bekki

Can you believe it, Joe did hear the news on his blog.....

Well, damn. Here I’d uploaded a blog entry last night, prepared to make some minor additions and post it this morning only to discover the breaking news of SGU’s cancellation. The first thing to tip me off something was up? The 50+ comments awaiting moderation on yesterday’s blog entry. My initial thought was “Wow! They really must’ve enjoyed that Tokyo Tower post!”.

Alas, it’s true. SyFy’s official twitter announcement confirms it. Stargate’s run on SyFy ends with SGU’s second season

Bad enough they cancel the show, but to just leave everyone to find out like that? Unbelievable

Comment

*huggles WooHoos*
              *huggles SGU cast and crew*

That's so cold, I didn't really get into SGU, but only because I don't have a tv at uni but my mum watched it and if it was on when I was at home I watched it.
              I know instant communications like twitter can beat people checking their emails and things sometimes but it it really doesn't appear that that even happened. How hard would it have been for @SyFy to wait til everyone had been contacted bad play SyFy
              *sticks tongue out at SyFy*
              Congrats on 23,000 posts Jumble!

Laurie, I don't think anyone guessed my shoe correctly
              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                *huggles WooHoos*
                *huggles SGU cast and crew*

That's so cold, I didn't really get into SGU, but only because I don't have a tv at uni but my mum watched it and if it was on when I was at home I watched it.
                I know instant communications like twitter can beat people checking their emails and things sometimes but it it really doesn't appear that that even happened. How hard would it have been for @SyFy to wait til everyone had been contacted bad play SyFy
                *sticks tongue out at SyFy*
                SyFy obviously don't care how unpopular they make themselves with the fans. What a way to run a business

Congrats on 23,000 posts Jumble!

Laurie, I don't think anyone guessed my shoe correctly
                Thank you

I don't think anyone guessed my shoes correctly either

Sounds like we're in for a lot more snow in the next few days - totally screwed my week-end

Comment

Congrats on 23 000 posts blabbermouth Jumble!

Love the advent Bekki!

*skips out*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    Congrats on 23 000 posts blabbermouth Jumble!

Love the advent Bekki!

*skips out*
                    Thanks......... and you're not that far behind me on the blabbermouth scale

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Thanks......... and you're not that far behind me on the blabbermouth scale
                      I was a couple thousand posts ahead of you. But don't feel like posting much lately.... like the last 6 months or so.
                      So it's only a matter of time before you go waaaaaaaay ahead.
                      sigpic

Comment

I was a couple thousand posts ahead of you. But don't feel like posting much lately.... like the last 6 months or so.
                        So it's only a matter of time before you go waaaaaaaay ahead.
                        Aw *hugs*

I'm aiming for the million, so I can choose my own rank

Can't quite understand why people are panicking about Sanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Aw *hugs*

I'm aiming for the million, so I can choose my own rank

Can't quite understand why people are panicking about Sanctuary
                          The custom rank for a million post hasn't been done in a while
                          But anything is possible. I never thought I'd get a custom rank

I don't get it either. Cause 1. Sanctuary's ratings are still better then SGU (even tho' it's an older show) and 2. Sanctuary costs less money to be made. 3. SyFy has already said that they're negotiating S4 (and hopefully there will be official announcement after Amanda gets back from down under. Cause we all know nothing can be done without a woman's touch )
                          sigpic

Comment

What a disgusting way to treat the cast and crew of SGU !!

I just can't believe SyFy would be so callous as to do that, surely some of the creators knew? But then I can't believe that if Brad knew, he woodn't tell Joe and everyone else .

Like most, I could never really get into SGU, it was a little too different for me and I just couldn't engage with any of the characters but Dave really liked it so he'll be gutted. I wood be surprised if this was the end of the SG franchise however, yes it's a blow, but I do see more things in store for the SG TPTB.

Reading the posts on this thread and around GW, it seems that whilst most people do not watch SGU, they lament the loss of it. The cynic in me wood point out the irony there.

But still, it's a real shame, and I do feel for the SGU cast and crew, especially Joe .

*squishy huggles SGU*

(I have to say it does make me appreciate Sanctuary and all involved even more )

Comment

The custom rank for a million post hasn't been done in a while
                              But anything is possible. I never thought I'd get a custom rank
                              Absolutely! Positive thinking

I don't get it either. Cause 1. Sanctuary's ratings are still better then SGU (even tho' it's an older show) and 2. Sanctuary costs less money to be made. 3. SyFy has already said that they're negotiating S4 (and hopefully there will be official announcement after Amanda gets back from down under. Cause we all know nothing can be done without a woman's touch )
                              Yes they're just waiting for Amanda to quit playing with the kangaroos and get her butt back to Vancouver

Seriously though, unless SyFy try to put too many restraints on Sanctuary, I can't see any reason why we woodn't get S4+. SyFy wood have to be crazy to let it go. Mind you, they have been known to do some daft things

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              What a disgusting way to treat the cast and crew of SGU !!

I just can't believe SyFy would be so callous as to do that, surely some of the creators knew? But then I can't believe that if Brad knew, he woodn't tell Joe and everyone else .
                              I'm sure if Brad knew he wood have told everyone. SyFy have just given themselves yet another black mark

Assuming of course that we've got the true picture

Like most, I could never really get into SGU, it was a little too different for me and I just couldn't engage with any of the characters but Dave really liked it so he'll be gutted. I wood be surprised if this was the end of the SG franchise however, yes it's a blow, but I do see more things in store for the SG TPTB.
                              I didn't like it much either, but I'm sad for those that did. I also don't quite believe that it's the end of the franchise. Woodn't surprise me at all to find that Brad and Coopie have something else up their sleeves

And if that's the case, no doubt there'll be a repeat of the 'SGA got cancelled because of SGU' thing again

Reading the posts on this thread and around GW, it seems that whilst most people do not watch SGU, they lament the loss of it. The cynic in me wood point out the irony there.

But still, it's a real shame, and I do feel for the SGU cast and crew, especially Joe .

*squishy huggles SGU*

(I have to say it does make me appreciate Sanctuary and all involved even more )
                              Yes, ironic is the word. Although I guess we're doing the same here

Comment

I think it's so sad that they found out via twitter. I mean, I found out via twitter, but it's not my job, is it? These people lost their jobs on a social networking site - dear 21st Century, we're still human beings! Booooo.

On SGU fans. Some of them are blaming SG fans who didn't watch (and loudly said it was rubbish) for the cancelation of the show. And that because of this, MGM won't release any of the movies. I disagree. Those fans weren't in the maority and MGM aren't related to Syfy, and I would think that "market research" ( ) would show whether or not it would be a good move to make the movies. Reason I'm babbling here? I was talking to an SGU fan last night who was blaming fans who hated SGU and preferred SG1, and I had to stop talking to her out of fear it would blow up into an argument. Yikes.

sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X