X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *hugs WooHoos*

Still no time to catch up properly, but thanks for the advent comments

It's all part of my evil plans to turn GW into TW. TeslaWorld.
    Then everyne will fangurl Nikola and I can steal Martin...

And replace him with a Martin sockpuppet.
    Well if you really think you can get away with that right under my nose, you go ahead and try it Nad!!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/69%20new%20banners/2369-pages-1.jpg[/IMG]

We did?

Then I guess I'll have to admit that I was too distracted by Martin, since I thought that was part of ep 11

But to be fair Laurie thought the same

Nope, we can't tell you anything

Optimism is good
      Awww I guess I'll just have to wait for it

*no time to catch up*
      *hugs*
      *drops*

Day 16 of the WooHoodStock Advent Calendar

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/Sigs/Other%20formats/nikoadvent.jpg[/IMG]

*waves*
      Me liiiikes! <3 (((Tesla)))

*hugs WooHoos*

Still no time to catch up properly, but thanks for the advent comments

Then everyne will fangurl Nikola and I can steal Martin...

And replace him with a Martin sockpuppet.
      I'll help!

*runz around gathering socks*
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

So much for the weather forecasters telling us to expect snow storms on Saturday - I've just spent half an hour driving home through one Normally a five minute journey

Comment

We did?

Then I guess I'll have to admit that I was too distracted by Martin, since I thought that was part of ep 11

But to be fair Laurie thought the same

Nope, we can't tell you anything

Optimism is good
            Originally posted by llp View Post
            Hmmmmm!
            Spoiler:

You know now that ET-H mentions it, I think she is right. I do remember Amanda or Martin saying something about that.

*WAVES & HUGGLES* to Jumble and Sarai and anyone else that comes along. I'm just getting ready to go to bed.
            LOL! We got to see scenes from both episode 10 and 11.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              *skips through the thread*

*tackles DM*Helloooooooooooooooooo! *huggles*

*huggles Laurie and sends healing vibes*

*iz looking forward to Josiane's BIG milestone*
              *iz feeling the pressure already*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              *flops into thread*

OMG. What a day. It's on LJ if you want to know about it. Kind of. I think I was relatively coherent. Now, I need to crawl into bed and go to sleep. *hugs*
              *hugs*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

I remember when I was...umm, very young, my mum made us do dance classes (great for me, not so for my brother!) I distinctly remember us doing "Little Bo Peep" and all of us having to crawl around on all fours and make like sheep. Since then, I've played a tree (Sleeping Beauty), an angel (standard nativity fodder - my halo slipped off though), a snowflake, a coconut seller (yes I did sing "I've Got A Luverly Bunch Of Coconuts ) and a wall (Pyramus and Thisby - A Modern Interpretation). Oh and BA Baraccus from the A Team. It's fair to say my acting ability is severely limited.
              I was ALWAYS an angel. Always. It was the blonde hair that did it, plus the fact that I was small and looked cute I always wanted to be Mary, because she got to say things and there was only one of her (I was an awful show-off as a child), but that was always my friend Ruth because she had dark hair. I just had to wear a sheet and have tinsel round my head, which ITCHED

Just heard they've issued a severe weather warning from 5pm today - icy roads tonight and snow storms expected Saturday and Sunday And they reckon it's going to stay that way up to Christmas. Darn weather! Couldn't it have just waited a few more days until I've finished work
              Yeah, it was snowing as I was walking home just now (though it seems to have stopped again) and we're expecting the same. Oh well, as long as I can get to my mum & dad's on Christmas Eve

Cags, if you do drive up north, take lots of care *hugs*

*goes off to prepare something (anything ) for milestone post*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                LOL! We got to see scenes from both episode 10 and 11.
                Oh well, in that case I was right and am totally vindicated!

I was obviously only half distracted by Martin

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Afternoon Woohoos

*iz feeling the pressure already*
                  Only FOUR posts to go!!!!

*hugs*

I was ALWAYS an angel. Always. It was the blonde hair that did it, plus the fact that I was small and looked cute I always wanted to be Mary, because she got to say things and there was only one of her (I was an awful show-off as a child), but that was always my friend Ruth because she had dark hair. I just had to wear a sheet and have tinsel round my head, which ITCHED
                  Just shows how deceptive looks can be..........

Yeah, it was snowing as I was walking home just now (though it seems to have stopped again) and we're expecting the same. Oh well, as long as I can get to my mum & dad's on Christmas Eve
                  I'm supposed to be having Christmas dinner at Anderson's with Suz and Mike Christmas Eve..........

b]Cags[/b], if you do drive up north, take lots of care *hugs*

*goes off to prepare something (anything ) for milestone post*
                  Yep....... ONLY FOUR POSTS TO GO!!!

Not that I want to add to the pressure or anything *whistles innocently*

Comment

aaaaaand back

Had a lot of fun in Atlanta and I can't wait to start working! The people I'm going to work with are(so far) really nice and when we talked about the projects that I'm going to work on I got really excited. Probably I do have to start working earlier because the 10th of January everyone in the marketing dep. has to be in New York for an event(hopefully me too*crosses fingers*) then later in the month an event in Atlanta, then one in February in DC and in May the BIG one in San Diego(which I'll be mostly working on!)

Also saw my apartment and it's awesome! I got a walk-in closet(which is big enough for my brother to sleep in when he comes over Just kidding), dish washer etc etc. I'll have some piccies later but so far the apartment wasn't furnished yet because I'l move in the 7th of January.

Only minus was the airport where I had to wait for 7 hours because of missing crew members and non-existent snow...I am glad we flew out yesterday night though because it is snowing a LOT in here right now. (wouldn't have been able to fly out today)

Now time to catch up till my parents contact me on skype!
                    sigpic

Comment

*iz not really replying, because that hastens the impending apocalypse/promotion*

Then again, maybe if I just chat I'll bounce right on past it before anyone notices...

Just shows how deceptive looks can be..........
                      Yup. Not gonna argue

I'm supposed to be having Christmas dinner at Anderson's with Suz and Mike Christmas Eve..........
                      Fingers crossed the snow keeps off for you all too!

Yep....... ONLY FOUR POSTS TO GO!!!

Not that I want to add to the pressure or anything *whistles innocently*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        aaaaaand back

Had a lot of fun in Atlanta and I can't wait to start working! The people I'm going to work with are(so far) really nice and when we talked about the projects that I'm going to work on I got really excited. Probably I do have to start working earlier because the 10th of January everyone in the marketing dep. has to be in New York for an event(hopefully me too*crosses fingers*) then later in the month an event in Atlanta, then one in February in DC and in May the BIG one in San Diego(which I'll be mostly working on!)

Also saw my apartment and it's awesome! I got a walk-in closet(which is big enough for my brother to sleep in when he comes over Just kidding), dish washer etc etc. I'll have some piccies later but so far the apartment wasn't furnished yet because I'l move in the 7th of January.

Only minus was the airport where I had to wait for 7 hours because of missing crew members and non-existent snow...I am glad we flew out yesterday night though because it is snowing a LOT in here right now. (wouldn't have been able to fly out today)

Aw Jann, it all sounds AWESOME!! So happy for you

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        *iz not really replying, because that hastens the impending apocalypse/promotion*

Then again, maybe if I just chat I'll bounce right on past it before anyone notices...
                        Not a chance!

Yup. Not gonna argue
                        T'wood be a waste of time

Fingers crossed the snow keeps off for you all too!
                        I'd just like it to ease off until everyone has got wherever they need to be for Christmas

And long enough for me to get my laptop back from the repair shop, because I really really don't want to have to do Martinmas on this silly little thing

Get a move on! I've made you a banner.........

THREE POSTS TO GO!!!!

Comment

Speaking of which........

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            aaaaaand back

Woohood! Awesome, Jann, really excited for you

Not a chance!

T'wood be a waste of time
                            I know

I'd just like it to ease off until everyone has got wherever they need to be for Christmas

And long enough for me to get my laptop back from the repair shop, because I really really don't want to have to do Martinmas on this silly little thing
                            Me too! *crosses fingers*

Get a move on! I've made you a banner.........

THREE POSTS TO GO!!!!

Only 2 now...
                            sigpic

Comment

From Twitter

SanctuarySeries Many have asked so we confirm what @Syfy + @ShowPatrol have said- negotiations are happening for S4 of #Sanctuary - no deal is yet in place about 20 hours ago via web
                              And I've just noticed my post count

*runz off to PS*

Comment

Are you ready???

Edit: Hee! 9999
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X