X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *iz posting for no apparent reason*
    7 more to go...
    ... and you have something really AWESOME ready for your 10,000, right?

So...... what's the weather like in Oxford Josiane?

Just giving you a reason to post.........

Comment

Hi everyone *big HUGGLES* to all. Just here for a moment. Haven't posted but I am slowly reading everyone else's posts. As Jumble has said, I have a horrific infection in both my eyes. It doesn't seem to want to go away. Hope it is better by next week so I can visit my brother for the holidays. Basically, I am sitting around doing NOTHING and going nuts (or nutty than normal)! Yeah for S4 - I really hope it is signed. *Hugs* for all that need it but at a distance. And a *wave* to everyone. Going to log off now. My eyes are tiring, AGAIN!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        ... and you have something really AWESOME ready for your 10,000, right?
        Er...

BRB

So...... what's the weather like in Oxford Josiane?

Just giving you a reason to post.........

It's 3 degrees and cloudy, according to the weather gadget on my computer. Whether that is accurate I have no idea, but it's too dark outside to see and I don't want to get cold.

You did ask

But now I only have 6 posts to think of something awesome to do. Hmmm.
        *scratches head*
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs Laurie*

I bet GW breaks just before josiane posts her big milestone post...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*squishy huggles Laurie*

I feel the need for some picspam...

Hope you are all preparing for Dan's birthday

Comment

Will you all hate me if I fail to do my big 5 digit post tonight? It's either that or the post will be something lame about nekkid running or the weather
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Er...

BRB

It's 3 degrees and cloudy, according to the weather gadget on my computer. Whether that is accurate I have no idea, but it's too dark outside to see and I don't want to get cold.

You did ask
                It's -1 here and likely to get much colder over the next few days

But now I only have 6 posts to think of something awesome to do. Hmmm.
                *scratches head*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *hugs Laurie*

I bet GW breaks just before josiane posts her big milestone post...
                If it does, we'll blame you for tempting providence

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                *squishy huggles Laurie*

I feel the need for some picspam...

*steals Dan*

Hope you are all preparing for Dan's birthday
                Er............

Will you all hate me if I fail to do my big 5 digit post tonight? It's either that or the post will be something lame about nekkid running or the weather
                Of course we won't hate you! I'm sure we'd all rather wait until tomorrow for something AWESOME!!!

Not that I'd want you to feel pressured or anything

I'm off to bed now anyway, had a very tiring day.

*huggles Laurie*

WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

And I really hope I get my Tosh back tomorrow. Having a spare lappy is all very well, but it has no number pad and the keyboard is tiny and I keep making typos and it doesn't have anywhere near as good a screen
                Last edited by Jumble; 15 December 2010, 01:04 PM. Reason: Flippin' tiny keyboard........

Comment

Er............

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    Ok ok, it's on my list............

Comment

Off to bed myself. Woodnight all *squishy huggles everyone*

Comment

True josi, make that big one count!

If it does, we'll blame you for tempting providence
                        Tempting providididence?
                        I'm Dutch, FCOL! I don't even know what that means!
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*waves the UK Woohoos off to bed* Good night, sleep tight.
                          sigpic

Comment

Damnit! I just can't catch up with everything... I start to and then realize I'm like 20 pages behind

And I really really really wanted to tell someone! Sanctuary season 4 SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Saw this on fb today and I kept thinking WHO DO I CALL, WHO DO I CALL, cause you know when you have big news or the possibility of big news you call someone.

So I did call a friend who let me rattle on, on how good this would be and why the show is so great for about half an hour. And then she said, go back to bed and stay put! You're sick! I am sick though I don't know if she meant it like I'm sick sick or "sick" sick...

So anyways, I came to share the news with you and I don't know if you already heard it or not, but there ya go.

*dances*

I have a paper due tomorrow on Rosellinie's Journey to Italy and that movie is just so I don't know what to write. There, I shared that as well. *giggles*

Oh, oh oh! Next week I'll go and see about my visa!!! I have now gathered all the necessary papers, and now just to make an appointment and to cross my fingers.

Annnddd to (((hug josi))) cause where I started catching up she was feeling sick.

Sanctuaryyyyyyy rocksss!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              True josi, make that big one count!

Tempting providididence?
                              I'm Dutch, FCOL! I don't even know what that means!

*mutters something rude about bloody foreigners*

It means because you've said it, it'll probably happen

I think

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              *waves the UK Woohoos off to bed* Good night, sleep tight.
                              WoodNIght LJ *huggles*

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              Damnit! I just can't catch up with everything... I start to and then realize I'm like 20 pages behind

And I really really really wanted to tell someone! Sanctuary season 4 SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Saw this on fb today and I kept thinking WHO DO I CALL, WHO DO I CALL, cause you know when you have big news or the possibility of big news you call someone.

So I did call a friend who let me rattle on, on how good this would be and why the show is so great for about half an hour. And then she said, go back to bed and stay put! You're sick! I am sick though I don't know if she meant it like I'm sick sick or "sick" sick...

So anyways, I came to share the news with you and I don't know if you already heard it or not, but there ya go.

*dances*

I have a paper due tomorrow on Rosellinie's Journey to Italy and that movie is just so I don't know what to write. There, I shared that as well. *giggles*

Oh, oh oh! Next week I'll go and see about my visa!!! I have now gathered all the necessary papers, and now just to make an appointment and to cross my fingers.

Annnddd to (((hug josi))) cause where I started catching up she was feeling sick.

Sanctuaryyyyyyy rocksss!!!!!!!!

You should know by now Dee, whenever you have something awesome to share, you come and share it HERE!!!

Sorry you're sick, hope you feel better soon *huggles:

And you know, if you came in here more often you woodn't have so many pages to catch up on

Just saying

Yes yes, I'm going to bed............

Edit: *runz back in*

I forgot to huggle Martin

*double huggles Martin*
                              Last edited by Jumble; 15 December 2010, 01:45 PM. Reason: forgot to huggle Martin..........

Comment

*tries not to get too excited*
                                *tries*
                                *tries*

Oh and WoodNight, WooHoos!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X