The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles for Bree and Wendy*

Jumble, love the pressies for Amanda - I'm sure she'll love them too!

Wendy, if Clintonio's died, I use signavatar.com. I switched quite a while back when Clintonio went through a bad patch of crashing, and it's been pretty reliable
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Wendy* Christmas isn't dead just because you don't have a tree - and you could always go get a real one cheap if you wait until nearer Christmas

*huggles Bree* Hope you feel better soon

Josiane I tried signavatar, but it woodn't let me upload anything They've changed the code and I can't figure it out Help!

I hope Amanda does like them
      Last edited by Jumble; 13 December 2010, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Thank you for the huggles. *squishes*

*more huggles for Bree*

And thank you Josi

I'll try that link and see. Apparently Clintonio is going the way of the dinosaurs.

Bekki, I'm still thinking about the shoes!
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          *huggles Wendy* Christmas isn't dead just because you don't have a tree - and you could always got get a real one cheap if you wait until nearer Christmas

*huggles Bree* Hope you feel better soon

Josiane I tried signavatar, but it woodn't let me upload anything They've changed the code and I can't figure it out Help!

I hope Amanda does like them
          *huggles*
          Well, I did start using blu-tac to put the branches on the wall. I've left one up with an ornament on it. I was completely prepared to spend the wee early morning hours doing this, but actually, Josi has been so incredibly kind to help and we're getting a tree tomorrow from Wilkinsons. Like I said, I know it sounds silly to care about having a tree, but when I was little, the tree and the Christmas dinner (as best we could get it) was actually all we really had so it's like the tree means Christmas because I connect it to then. The tree that "died" earlier this evening is the tree I bought my parents two years ago when they both lost their jobs. It was supposed to have lasted years though. So it says on the box. I think it lied
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles Wendy* That's so sad! ...to, perhaps, make you feel better, for the last few years I have lived without a tree. My parents left for Italy during Christmas so they didn't want to set one up while they weren't even at home during Christmas. In the end I did end up buying a teeny tiny one for myself, but it's different! Still, I kinda know how you feel! *huggles again*

Jumble that's a cute present for Amanda, she'll love it!

Tomorrow I'm going to Atlanta
            sigpic

Comment

Hope everyone had a lovely day. I got up early to go up to Columbia to meet with my midwifery school mentor to get the education portion of my application to Canukistan done. That was 3 hours on the train round trip, *yawn* but almost finished! Then I came back to BK to work in the clinic from 12-8. I'm tired, but that's cool.

Oh, and I created a web page for out S4K benefit concert! It's just a little more than a month away. So hard to believe. It's going to be great fun. Check it out! http://bit.ly/f29Vhd

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              Oh she's a good lady, really. Just needed a few days to rethink her life choices, but here she is, bright and sparkly as ever *huggles photobucket and shares chocolates*

The Martin Woohoodstock Thread's

INAUGURAL SHOE GUESSING CHALLENGE

And the entries are...

Post your guesses in spoilers The Woohoo with the most correct answers WINS A PRIZE!!!
              My guesses...
              Spoiler:

1. Laurie
              2. Wendy
              3. Jumble
              4. Jann
              5. Nad
              6. Cags
              7. Josi
              8. Sarai
              9. Bekki
              10. Bree

And whoa, most of those are guesses!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              EEK...that's hard to find out...I do have some ideas about some shoes! I think.

Just got a BIG aww moment...for a kind of weird reason....I passed all my classes with pretty good grades and won't go back home for christmas as some of you know, so since my parents couldn't be here and apparently I've been making them proud, they gave me some extra money for the christmas/december month, but my dad send me the cutest mail, because I thought he made a mistake when I checked my bank account.
              Sounds perhaps stupid, but I'm proud to hear that my parents are proud of me....and that makes me miss them...which probably doesn't make any sense at all!
              Errr...yeah...

*shuffles back in her corner*
              That is wonderful! It's lovely that your parents express their pride in you so sweetly.

oh dear, i just remembered a story to share with you.

Mum came back from her christmas party tonight all disheveled. It seemed her team leader accidentally bookd the wrong kind of tour. There they were, on the hippy bus having a lovely time, when their tour guide started to tell them where the best places to buy err...broccoli and other related vegetables were, how much they were and what was best to do with them...

mum's work had accidentally booked a drug run...

I'm not sure I've ever laughed more...poor mum

and with that, I'm off to bed
              That's awesome.

Just heard from Laurie. She has an infection in both her eyes and is barely able to see, which is why she hasn't been online for a while She'll be back as soon as she can see to read properly and is feeling better.

*sends massive squishy hugs and healing vibes to Laurie*
              *huggles Laurie*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              My Christmas died!

*cries*

I'll come back to guess on the shoes, but I'm too upset at the moment. I tried to joke about it, but as stupid as it sounds, not having a Christmas tree feels a bit like the darn thing has been cancelled. I know it's just a tree, but there was no reason for it to just break like it. It's two years old, and when we opened it up, all the branches just snapped off - it had become brittle in storage over the year. Right now, the kitchen is full of broken pieces of plastic and bits of those 'leaves' everywhere. We did try to fix it, we used glue, tape and those food ties - spent nearly two hours on it, it just didn't work. Julie has gone off to be sad in her room, and I'm in mine.

We can't afford to buy one right now, and it's pointless buying one in January

I know it's just a tree, but

EDIT: And my rotating sigs went away, too? *hides under the bus*
              *huggles Wendy*
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*huggles everyone, especially Wendy*

*twirls through the thread*

Great pressie, Jumble! I'm sure Amanda wood love it!

*waves to MoB*

And sarai is still winning the show competition
                sigpic

Comment

*doez not twirl through thread, for I do not twirl*

(((Woohoos)))
                  sigpic

Comment

*huggles everyone, especially Wendy*

*twirls through the thread*

Great pressie, Jumble! I'm sure Amanda wood love it!

*waves to MoB*

And sarai is still winning the show competition
                    *waves back* Tell me at least I got yours right?
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Just dropped in to say "Hello"....as Jumble mentioned, been under the weather. Eyes still kind of swollen, but so be it. At least I can kind of see again. Anyhow, I probably won't be back for a few more days. *HUGGLES* for all.
                      sigpic

Comment

*huggles laurie for yucky illness*
                        *huggles wendy for christmas tree*

I hope your bug has gone Twin, I'm trying to shake a cold atm it's that time of year right, I vote we all move to Bekki's for the winter

Ok my guesses - heavy on the guesses
                        Spoiler:

1. Wendy
                        2. Laurie
                        3. Josiane
                        4. Cags
                        5. Jumble
                        6. Bekki
                        7. Jann
                        8. Nad
                        9. Sarai
                        10. MoB
                        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

*huggles sick woohoos* hope you all feel better soon

Excellent advent art LJ, it wood appear the fridge is locked but virtual green is winging your way!!

Comment

Ooh, we have a new leader in the Shoe Game!!! Aveo, with 5 guesses correct!
                            sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos Early posting for me today, am still sick (though on the mend, thankfully). I went into work this morning but gave up at 2 as was feeling too rubbish Hoping tomorrow I'll manage a full day

Just PMed you

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              *huggles Wendy* That's so sad! ...to, perhaps, make you feel better, for the last few years I have lived without a tree. My parents left for Italy during Christmas so they didn't want to set one up while they weren't even at home during Christmas. In the end I did end up buying a teeny tiny one for myself, but it's different! Still, I kinda know how you feel! *huggles again*

Jumble that's a cute present for Amanda, she'll love it!

Tomorrow I'm going to Atlanta
                              Good luck with the move! Hope everything goes well when you get there *hugs*

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Just dropped in to say "Hello"....as Jumble mentioned, been under the weather. Eyes still kind of swollen, but so be it. At least I can kind of see again. Anyhow, I probably won't be back for a few more days. *HUGGLES* for all.
                              *HUGGLES* right back! Hope you feel better soon, we miss you!

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                              *huggles laurie for yucky illness*
                              *huggles wendy for christmas tree*

I hope your bug has gone Twin, I'm trying to shake a cold atm it's that time of year right, I vote we all move to Bekki's for the winter
                              I vote yes also, except for the spiders thing of course Hope your cold goes away soon!

Ooh, we have a new leader in the Shoe Game!!! Aveo, with 5 guesses correct!
                              Go Twin!!!
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oops, just realised I am day 14...

*goes back to ship SS work... eep!*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X