No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooh, this is fun! Well, taking in to account any deliberate missguesses , I shall tell you that so far Sarai is winning with 3.5 guesses correct
    sigpic

Comment

Mwahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Spoiler:
        I saw you in higher ones in Vangroovy!!
        Oh no, you didn't! I just looked taller because of the carpet of pink cloud that I was walking on

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Ah yes but she already said she only had one pair and if if isn't those... da da daaar...

Bekki, don't tell us yet... but do tell us how many we have right or wrong.
        Yes.... but I meant 'shoes' as opposed to 'sandals'

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        ooh, this is fun! Well, taking in to account any deliberate missguesses , I shall tell you that so far Sarai is winning with 3.5 guesses correct
        Hmm............
        Last edited by Jumble; 13 December 2010, 04:02 AM.

Comment

oh dear, i just remembered a story to share with you.

Mum came back from her christmas party tonight all disheveled. It seemed her team leader accidentally bookd the wrong kind of tour. There they were, on the hippy bus having a lovely time, when their tour guide started to tell them where the best places to buy err...broccoli and other related vegetables were, how much they were and what was best to do with them...

mum's work had accidentally booked a drug run...

I'm not sure I've ever laughed more...poor mum

and with that, I'm off to bed
          sigpic

Comment

Mum came back from her christmas party tonight all disheveled. It seemed her team leader accidentally bookd the wrong kind of tour. There they were, on the hippy bus having a lovely time, when their tour guide started to tell them where the best places to buy err...broccoli and other related vegetables were, how much they were and what was best to do with them...

You can book a drug run?? With a Hippy bus????

Sounds like something we WooHoos should look into..............

Edit: Watching 'House Gift', and just heard Lawrence LB ask a lady shopkeeper "Do you pine for Wood?" She answered "I do!"

LLB: "What is it about Wood? Why do the British always love Wood?"

Narrator: "Lawrence feels that the lady working at the Wood shop needs a spot of educating on the subject of Wood."

LLB: *blah blah blah* "And don't forget, we're the only nation in the world that when we want to not bring bad luck on ourselves, we always 'touch Wood'! Do you ever touch Wood?"

Lady: "All the time!"

Narrator: "Ah, but is there too much Wood already in this house?"

LLB: "I think they've already got too much other Wood, and it wood just be like...... Woodfordshire!"

Narrator: "After a struggle, Lawrence was finally able to resist Wooden temptation and breaks free of it's tree-like grip."

Daytime tv is sooooo interesting
            Last edited by Jumble; 13 December 2010, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Just heard from Laurie. She has an infection in both her eyes and is barely able to see, which is why she hasn't been online for a while She'll be back as soon as she can see to read properly and is feeling better.

*sends massive squishy hugs and healing vibes to Laurie*

Comment

*huggles to Laurie*

Will try to do the shoes later on.

And ugh! Everytime that most things are okay something must happen again. Now my stupid internship coordinator doesn't want to sign my form untill the tasks described on it are more specific...oh and apparently I should have send the form to her before completing the stuff while everything told me to do it the way I did.
                Instead of complaining she/school could have helped in some way. Now she's just b****ing on the sidelines. No wonder all the students call her "the dragon"....and next up is for her to send me an email in *correctly* written in English without Dutch words in between. I'm on an international school FCOL...I understand mistakes in English; we all make them, but using half-Dutch/half-English sentences is not good.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh dear, you'd think when dealing with foreign students particularly they'd make sure that everything was clear Let's hope you can get it sorted out quickly.

*hugs Jann*

Comment

Oh! I need to post the Advent Thing!

*runz to PB*

and I made this one, too...

My Advent Muse went a little nuts...
                    Last edited by Luvnjoe; 13 December 2010, 08:28 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you Gotta love a good '69 on the early morning!

Oh dear, you'd think when dealing with foreign students particularly they'd make sure that everything was clear Let's hope you can get it sorted out quickly.

*hugs Jann*
                      I will have it sorted out soon, that ain't the problem, but just her being ...her...I already knew she was going to complain somehow, she always does. I remember when asking her last year on help for chosing what classes to take she only told me..."no not this" "not that" etc. I've never seen her positive! It just annoys me!
                      sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos

Well my 'day off to do Christmas shopping' got kind of scuppered by the lingering-on of my Evil Bug of Evilness, but managed to get a bit done

Loving all the 80s pics and the shoes I will have to think a bit more before guessing
                        Though I am amused that no-one has guessed mine right yet

And after you posted that you'd asked her to bring you back some broccoli too

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Just heard from Laurie. She has an infection in both her eyes and is barely able to see, which is why she hasn't been online for a while She'll be back as soon as she can see to read properly and is feeling better.

Oh no, poor Laurie *massive squishy huggles* Hope she feels better soon!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I just sent Amanda Christmas pressies.....

Spoiler:

Hope she likes them

Hope they get there before Christmas

Comment

My Christmas died!

*cries*

I'll come back to guess on the shoes, but I'm too upset at the moment. I tried to joke about it, but as stupid as it sounds, not having a Christmas tree feels a bit like the darn thing has been cancelled. I know it's just a tree, but there was no reason for it to just break like it. It's two years old, and when we opened it up, all the branches just snapped off - it had become brittle in storage over the year. Right now, the kitchen is full of broken pieces of plastic and bits of those 'leaves' everywhere. We did try to fix it, we used glue, tape and those food ties - spent nearly two hours on it, it just didn't work. Julie has gone off to be sad in her room, and I'm in mine.

We can't afford to buy one right now, and it's pointless buying one in January

I know it's just a tree, but

EDIT: And my rotating sigs went away, too? *hides under the bus*
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs Wendy*

Love the advent entries, LJ!

*hugs WooHoos*
                              Awesome shoes! I might guess later.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hi WooHoo's

Working late tonight so sneaking in real quick.
                                Working with two ear infections and a sinus infection, because simply having a headache every day of my life isn't enough fun.
                                Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                EEK...that's hard to find out...I do have some ideas about some shoes! I think.

Just got a BIG aww moment...for a kind of weird reason....I passed all my classes with pretty good grades and won't go back home for christmas as some of you know, so since my parents couldn't be here and apparently I've been making them proud, they gave me some extra money for the christmas/december month, but my dad send me the cutest mail, because I thought he made a mistake when I checked my bank account.
                                Sounds perhaps stupid, but I'm proud to hear that my parents are proud of me....and that makes me miss them...which probably doesn't make any sense at all!
                                Errr...yeah...

*shuffles back in her corner*
                                That's sweet Jann.

*huggles Laurie*
                                I just sent Amanda Christmas pressies.....

Hope she likes them

Hope they get there before Christmas
                                How awesome is that????
                                Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                My Christmas died!

*cries*

I'll come back to guess on the shoes, but I'm too upset at the moment. I tried to joke about it, but as stupid as it sounds, not having a Christmas tree feels a bit like the darn thing has been cancelled. I know it's just a tree, but there was no reason for it to just break like it. It's two years old, and when we opened it up, all the branches just snapped off - it had become brittle in storage over the year. Right now, the kitchen is full of broken pieces of plastic and bits of those 'leaves' everywhere. We did try to fix it, we used glue, tape and those food ties - spent nearly two hours on it, it just didn't work. Julie has gone off to be sad in her room, and I'm in mine.

We can't afford to buy one right now, and it's pointless buying one in January

I know it's just a tree, but

EDIT: And my rotating sigs went away, too? *hides under the bus*
                                *huggles Wendy*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X