The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    Oh she's a good lady, really. Just needed a few days to rethink her life choices, but here she is, bright and sparkly as ever *huggles photobucket and shares chocolates*

The Martin Woohoodstock Thread's

INAUGURAL SHOE GUESSING CHALLENGE

And the entries are...<snipped>

Post your guesses in spoilers The Woohoo with the most correct answers WINS A PRIZE!!!
    These are HARD! *goes to think*
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

ahhh, just did 2kms on the treadmill

It's been quite a few weeks since i last went running, because of the pain, but I finally did it! WOOHOOD!

Hopefully a nice walk/run every day will make the pain go away a bit...hopefully

But bazinga, it's hot!

Oh yeah, and I just remembered! My mum went to her Christmas party for her work today. There are going to Nimbin, one of the hippy capitals of Australia, in a hippy bus! Mum is driving! I asked her to bring me back some broccoli, but she didn't; know what I was talking about!
      sigpic

Comment

EEK...that's hard to find out...I do have some ideas about some shoes! I think.

Just got a BIG aww moment...for a kind of weird reason....I passed all my classes with pretty good grades and won't go back home for christmas as some of you know, so since my parents couldn't be here and apparently I've been making them proud, they gave me some extra money for the christmas/december month, but my dad send me the cutest mail, because I thought he made a mistake when I checked my bank account.
        Sounds perhaps stupid, but I'm proud to hear that my parents are proud of me....and that makes me miss them...which probably doesn't make any sense at all!
        Errr...yeah...

*shuffles back in her corner*
        sigpic

Comment

This is so difficult! *ponders*

I was around in the 80s... for some of it.. not 1987 though
          sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            Cags, I love the pictures!

I love the 80s photos everyone! I'll look for one of me tomorrow

Jumble, my point was more about 80s being my first fashion. Age is just a number.
            I know

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Go Cags!!!

Loving the 80s fashion, ladies! I wonder if I have any in the old laptop....hm...

Photobucket and I are doing coffee today to try and sort out our differences. She uploaded a lovely sig/avatar for me yesterday, when I wasn't expecting her to, so maybe she's ready to talk shoes. Small steps...should I take her flowers?
            Good to hear you two have made up

ahhh, just did 2kms on the treadmill

It's been quite a few weeks since i last went running, because of the pain, but I finally did it! WOOHOOD!

Hopefully a nice walk/run every day will make the pain go away a bit...hopefully

But bazinga, it's hot!

Oh yeah, and I just remembered! My mum went to her Christmas party for her work today. There are going to Nimbin, one of the hippy capitals of Australia, in a hippy bus! Mum is driving! I asked her to bring me back some broccoli, but she didn't; know what I was talking about!
            I bet she knew perfectly well what you meant

And I have no idea on the shoes

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            EEK...that's hard to find out...I do have some ideas about some shoes! I think.

Just got a BIG aww moment...for a kind of weird reason....I passed all my classes with pretty good grades and won't go back home for christmas as some of you know, so since my parents couldn't be here and apparently I've been making them proud, they gave me some extra money for the christmas/december month, but my dad send me the cutest mail, because I thought he made a mistake when I checked my bank account.
            Sounds perhaps stupid, but I'm proud to hear that my parents are proud of me....and that makes me miss them...which probably doesn't make any sense at all!
            Errr...yeah...

*shuffles back in her corner*
            Of course they're proud of you, what parents woodn't be? You've done so well! *hugs*

Comment

hooray, Jann! *huggles* It's awesome that your parents are so proud and awesome that you are proud that they are proud! *huggles Jann's family* That's what la famiglia are for!

*huggles woohoo family*
              sigpic

Comment

Woohoo!

*huggles Jann* aw, your parents are sweeties. Spend that money wisely.

*huggles Bekki* So glad you and PB made it up. I was worried there for a while. I thought you'd parted ways permenently.

Shoe competition... the WISGC! Hmm, doesn't quite work does it. What wonderful and diverse footwear we have. So very much in the spirit of Woohooness.

My guesses:

Spoiler:

1. Jumble
                2. Jann
                3. MOB
                4. Oh now see, I think those are MOB’s too. Did anyone send in more than one pair?
                5. Laurie
                6. Bekki
                7. Nad ( can see her with a purple beadspead. )
                8. Josiane
                9. LJ
                10. Sarai

OK, complete guesses and I probably got them all wrong. I suppose it would help to know who took part?
                sigpic

Comment

Hm. Interesting..............

Of course, it wood help somewhat if we knew who had entered. All those trainers are hard to guess at

What I've got so far....

Spoiler:

1. Wendy
                  2. Jann
                  3. MoB
                  4. Cags
                  6. Bekki
                  7. Josiane
                  8. Nad....... or LJ
                  9. LJ
                  10. Sarai
                  Last edited by Jumble; 13 December 2010, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Yes. I think there's a few red herrings in there so I spun a bottle and put random woohoo names in for most of them. I've already changed my mind since I'm suspicious of one pair being Wendy's.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      Yes. I think there's a few red herrings in there so I spun a bottle and put random woohoo names in for most of them. I've already changed my mind since I'm suspicious of one pair being Wendy's.
                      Yeah, I must admit there were a couple that I thought were just too obvious............ but I went with those anyway

Where's Laurie got to lately? Seem to remember her saying she was busy?

Comment

Hmm interesting...very interesting...

My guesses

Spoiler:
                        1. Oma
                        2. Laurie
                        3. Josi
                        4. Jumble
                        5. Nad or Jas
                        6. +1??
                        7. Aveo
                        8. Wendy
                        9. Bekki
                        10. MoB

Comment

Spoiler:
                          I guess I should take that as a compliment

Comment

Spoiler:
                            I saw you in higher ones in Vangroovy!!

Comment

Mwa ha ha!!! The shoe game begins!

...actually, I had better make a note of whose shoes are whose...see who is winning so far

mwa ha ha ha aaaaa
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Spoiler:
                                I saw you in higher ones in Vangroovy!!
                                Ah yes but she already said she only had one pair and if if isn't those... da da daaar...

Bekki, don't tell us yet... but do tell us how many we have right or wrong.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X