Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    Home! *flops over ded*

Going to try to watch Sanctuary and then crash hard into mah bed.

Been up for 40 hours, give or take. Awesome. Humbling. Cool.

*deliriously huggles all*
    Oh that's a looooooong time to be up and working. *hugs*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    You're welcome

Still feeling poo, sadly GO AWAY EVIL BUG OF EVILNESS
    *pulls out Holy Water and Garlic to repel the Evil bug*

Awesome advent! Love the colors
    sigpic

Comment

Love the advents from today and yesterday

*huggles you all*

Yay for my '69 banner

MoB I'd just absolutely drop into my bed! ...having said that, I've done the 40+ hours thing and getting straight into bed doesn't always work.
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

LOVE LOVE LOVE Josiane's Advent

Believe it or not, we actually watched all eight Sanctuary eps last night They both loved K3 and Firewall, but Lee started to get bored towards the end of Bank Job, and wanted to take a break, so I said we'd just watch the next one then leave the rest for another time ........... but having watched Trail of Blood he decided he just HAD to watch more

They loved Hero 2 (knew they wood, Kate in a tight black catsuit ) and Animus. Lee liked Breach, Joel didn't and knew straight away why I didn't like it. Both really enjoyed FKaC

I heard an awful lot of 'Awesomes' and 'OMG!s' throughout

I tell you, there's not many tv shows that can keep two lads their ages (11 and 13) pinned in their seats for six hours straight

Comment

Wow, wtg Jumblie! What an education

Off to bed for me Nighty night Woodiehoos *huggles everybody*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
            Wow, wtg Jumblie! What an education
            Yes, I pride myself on making sure they're brought up right

I keep looking at the two younger ones, but I think 5 and 6 is a little too young for Sanctuary. But think of the fun I'll have rewatching all TEN seasons when they are old enough

Off to bed for me Nighty night Woodiehoos *huggles everybody*
            WoodNight Bekki *hugs*

Comment

12 hour marathon sleep, and I'm good as new. It's absolutely gross out today, so if I want to run it means going to the gym. *sigh* But I've been spending my days off lately doing a gazillion things, so today I may just be a blob.

Thanks for all the huggles last night. It took me some time to wind down and hit the sack. Best sleep I've had in ages.

Gotta rewatch Sanctuary because I don't remember anything other than
              Spoiler:
              occasional zorts
              from last night's ep.
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Jumble so cute to hear that they're still loving Sanctuary! AWESOME!

Josi love your advent! Gorgeous!

I finished(and started) my christmas shopping yesterday. Woohoo!
                sigpic

Comment

*rubz hands together * Tomorrow is my turn for Advent Thingy again! *iz excited*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    LOVE LOVE LOVE Josiane's Advent

Believe it or not, we actually watched all eight Sanctuary eps last night They both loved K3 and Firewall, but Lee started to get bored towards the end of Bank Job, and wanted to take a break, so I said we'd just watch the next one then leave the rest for another time ........... but having watched Trail of Blood he decided he just HAD to watch more

They loved Hero 2 (knew they wood, Kate in a tight black catsuit ) and Animus. Lee liked Breach, Joel didn't and knew straight away why I didn't like it. Both really enjoyed FKaC

I heard an awful lot of 'Awesomes' and 'OMG!s' throughout

I tell you, there's not many tv shows that can keep two lads their ages (11 and 13) pinned in their seats for six hours straight
                    The best kind of education right there. And that is an impression stint for young boys!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Jumble so cute to hear that they're still loving Sanctuary! AWESOME!

Josi love your advent! Gorgeous!

I finished(and started) my christmas shopping yesterday. Woohoo!
                    Wow. That IS efficient.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    *rubz hands together * Tomorrow is my turn for Advent Thingy again! *iz excited*
                    Ooooooooh

I went back to work today. My work shoes have really not worked right at all. They've made my ankle throb. I loosened them as much as I could but it wasn't good enough. I'm gonna see if I can wear the ones I wore on Saturday because they didn't hurt me like that. My ankle still hurt on Saturday in the shoes, but it felt like I literaly couldn't walk today at all.

I dream of the day the pain will go away.
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs WooHoos for being awesome*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      *comes back in to post today's advent thingy*

Gorgeous!
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*bounces* In five days I'll be hooooooooooome

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        I went back to work today. My work shoes have really not worked right at all. They've made my ankle throb. I loosened them as much as I could but it wasn't good enough. I'm gonna see if I can wear the ones I wore on Saturday because they didn't hurt me like that. My ankle still hurt on Saturday in the shoes, but it felt like I literaly couldn't walk today at all.

I dream of the day the pain will go away.
                        *squishy*

Comment

*squishy huggles Wendy*

Dirty Dancing - Hungry Eyes....

Comment

*squishy huggles Wendy*

Have I yet convinced you to do the video? You know you want to.

*huggles Wendy* Wear whatever shoes get you through the day without pain.

I am also in 1987 time warp watching DD... ah, happy days.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              Ab.so.lute.ly.not!!!

Actually, I was thinking of doing it and putting your name on it......... or just not making it public

Was it that long ago?

Comment

Originally posted by boxeddreams View Post
                                *bounces* In five days I'll be hooooooooooome

*squishy*
                                YAY! and *squishes*

*squishy huggles Wendy*

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...le65/faint.gif
                                *huggles*

I do love that song.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

*huggles* I will. I should probably still ask, right?

And good for time warps.
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X