The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves*

Still at work. Going to be here another 15 hours for a total of 36. Please send hugs and caffeine.

*yawn*
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Sanctuary rocks.
      Spoiler:
      Loved the "B" storyline And Tesla. I love him more every single episode!

And since it is already the 11th in here, I'm gonna be bright and early(and to make sure I won't forget about it tomorrow!)

Awesome advent!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        *waves*

Still at work. Going to be here another 15 hours for a total of 36. Please send hugs and caffeine.

*yawn*
        *huggles MoB and passes caffeine*

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
          Awesome Advent, Jann!

*Happy dances for Tesla*
          ...Because in all honesty, that's what I enjoyed the most about Sanctuary...

Originally posted by Inspector_C View Post
          Hi Everyone

Thank you so much for welcoming me. Bree is working tonight. I love Sanctuary too though not as obsessed ( giggling ) as Bree (Big Smile)
          I am also not an expert on the computer as you all might have noticed since I do not know how to make all those funny smily things. Bree does. She will have to show me.
          I am a HUUUUUUGE Buffy fan. Always was, always will be my favorite show. I liked how Joss Whedon took us through life during those 7 seasons. I laughed a lot and cried alot.
          Bree and I are rewatching season 5 right now. Glorificus. I just loved her. Too funny.
          Well, I will tell Bree I fumbled my way through a posting when I visit her later at work.
          Take care everyone, I have one job I am hoping for but Bree says be patient, She says "Tis the season to be jolly not get a job" (Big Smile)
          Don't worry. Some of us have been posting here for years and are still fumbling our way through...
          Good luck on the job!

*waves*

*yawn*
          I thought you said ''send pugs...'' and found you weird. Ish.
          *blinks*
          *sends hugs*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*waves*

*yawn*
            *hugs and caffeine*
            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

*waves*

*yawn*
              *hugs*

*looks longingly at extra large cup of coffee, sighs and hands it over*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                *huggles MoB and passes caffeine*

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                *hugs and caffeine*
                Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                *hugs*

*looks longingly at extra large cup of coffee, sighs and hands it over*
                Thanks guys! 24 hours and counting. Though, if all goes well, I will have caught my 199th and 200th babies today. Big milestone.

I did have a 2 hour nap between 6a-8a, and someone brough Dunkin Donuts coffee, so hopefully that will be sufficient fuel for the next couple of hours.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *hugs WooHoos*

I thought you said ''send pugs...'' and found you weird. Ish.
                *blinks*
                *sends hugs*
                This is not an uncommon finding.

*hugs everyone*
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*wanders in and curls up on the couch*
                  *sends huggles and caffeine and more huggles to everyone*
                  *goes back to sleep*
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

MoB, you are a machine! over 24 hours?! WOW! *hands over all remaining energy* I shan't need it! It's bed time here in Oz Hope you get to catch your milestone babies!!! brilliant!

Ooh, and thanks Jumblie, for noticing my 69!!! I always seem to miss them :O
                    sigpic

Comment

The boys are finally getting to see S3. We're halfway through Firewall, and they're riveted to their seats in total silence

Comment

Yay for Lee and Joel!

*haz nothing else to say*

Quiet day today .

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          MoB, you are a machine! over 24 hours?! WOW! *hands over all remaining energy* I shan't need it! It's bed time here in Oz Hope you get to catch your milestone babies!!! brilliant!

Ooh, and thanks Jumblie, for noticing my 69!!! I always seem to miss them :O
                          I feel like a machine right now. But only 5 more hours and I can go home, kick my feet up and watch Sanctuary. So glad I'm off tomorrow.

Caught #199, finally. My poor friend had a rough go of it, but we did it. After 32 hours. If 200 comes by the end of the day, that's cool. If not, that's cool too.

Hope everyone is doing well. If you are having insomnia, please send some of those wakeful vibes my way.
                          sigpic

Comment

*yawn*

I guess I should be making Martinmas stuff...*looks at Gimp*...well...maybe not.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Yay for Lee and Joel!
                              They're taking a break. Apparently they can't take more than three eps at a time - the excitement is just too much

*haz nothing else to say*

Quiet day today .
                              Not feeling very chatty atm

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              *yawn*

I guess I should be making Martinmas stuff...*looks at Gimp*...well...maybe not.
                              Yes you should!

*cough*12 days of Joe*cough*

Comment

*waves to Lee & Joel via Jumble*

I'm being unfaithful - hovering on a Strictly forum to get the result...
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X